Announcements

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Announcements

Post by Phailak »

Tool trade updated, all the unconfirmed trade can you try the tool?

Go into the RM tool, decide who will submit the trade, put in what you give and what you receive and submit. The receiver goes into his own RM tool and approves the trade. Finally, staff approves the trade and voila. Please advise if any questions / bugs!
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Following NPCs have been adjusted to a level 2 skill since it was messed up in the tool (if I missed you let me know)

Fu Zi

Gai Lie

Gen Ding

He Tianminghuangfu

Jun Dai

Pen Pu

Quan Du

Suli Lai

Xin Chao

Yang Song

Yun Zang

Zhi Na
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Trader skill.

Tool has been changed to reflect this, basically trader tool will provide you with a 5% per level bonus of each resource you trade. However, if the person you are trading with also has trader, only one of you can benefit. Same level is a 50/50 chance, 1 level difference is 60/40 and 2 level difference 70/30.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Some negotiations in battles going on, phase change to happen a bit later today since i was asked for an extension
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Some major work on scavenge and basically yields in PP in general.

There was a lot of bugs in the logic of the tool, it was treating camps and other locations differently and scavenge was always meant to have a roll, it didn't, now it does.

Here are the adjustments:

Everything done in camp or location boosts the yields by a %, INCLUDING doing nothing which boosts a random resource (before it was giving a random resource amount like scavenge)
Everything done outside of that (scavenge, training, crafting) gives a direct amount to the resource.
Everything that uses a skill has a test, including Authorative and craft skills. Scavenge ALSO has a test. Failing the test provides 50% of output.

Scavenge outputs as 10% in camp or location (5% if it fails) for a random resource. Having the skill gives 10/20/30% depending on level and half if failed but also allows you to choose. As an action outside of camp / location, ALWAYS gives a random resource, if you selected a skill and it happens to match the random output (say you chose Commander and you got soldiers from scavenge, you add 10, 20 or 30 to the result depending on level. Without a skill, you get 20-30.

Versatile in camp / location gives double % so 20/40/60 but it's random. In scavenge, gives 40-60.

As always, if this impacts your character in a negative way, PM me with why and what skills you would want to change and I will look into doing it.

As always, a lot of thought and feedback from the community has gone into this, I hope we are done with changing it but it's possible we need more adjustments, please be patient!
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

PSA

Lots of changes have gone into the game so far, as a ONE TIME deal, I will refund NPC points in exchange to killing off your guy at 70%. So if you kill off one npc, will refund 70. Reason of 70% is that NPC was used while rules were different so not completely useless.

PM with your requests, which NPC to kill off (name)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Quick change on trader tool, the person making the deal (Giver) can now cancel the trades he sets in motion by pressing cancel
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Camp actions when taking a village.

I know this wasn't clear in the rules, but when you take a village or town or city from camp, you lose the camp action as well as the income. You can avoid this by assigning scavenge or another action. If you were affected by this, PM me with what you would trade it for, training, random resource or crafting as well as turn and battle that allowed you to take the place so I can check.

Updated rules to reflect this.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Trades

So you annoying crafters can now trade your items via the tool.

NOTE: Only the 'giver' can trade an item so whoever has the item needs to initiate the trade. Item for item trade would need to go through two trades, just use a 1 for any resource and get it back in the other trade.

Any issues, as usual let me know
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

RM tool now has a list of your current turn Spy actions which you can cancel