Movie Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

Well, it obvious that I thought The Dark Knight was simply one of the best movies EVER made. >.> But on a side note, I saw Step Brothers as well this week. Fricken hilarious, Will Ferrell and John C. Riley are absolutely histarical together. Just take a look at this quote from the movie, if it doesn't make you laugh, then I feel sorry for you. xD Dale is John C. Riley, and Brennan is Will.

Dale: "This is the one rule of the house. Don't EVER touch my drumset. DON'T TOUCH IT!"
[Dale goes in the shower]
Brennan: "Alright!"
[Brennan plays the drumset for awhile then hears Dale get out of the shower and hops on the couch]
Dale: "Did you touch my drumset?"
Brennan: "Nope."
Dale: "Why are you so sweaty?"
Brennan: "I was watching cops."
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

watch the mummy 3 and learn about Qin Si Huang although a highly fictional one. If only that happened in Simwarlords... wouldn't it be fun. all of us against the Terracotta
Chao Yang
Lieutenant

Post by Chao Yang »

That would equate to us being dead and buried under the Great Wall first...
Seewichai
Captain

Post by Seewichai »

I would love to see mummified 5 legends.
Qian Yen (千眼) (26) 60-71*-89*-65-50 | Confuse II, Gongshu II, Poison II, Spy II

[暗兵]
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

Chao Yang wrote:That would equate to us being dead and buried under the Great Wall first...
Not unless we are the human side...
Valeria
New Recruit

Avengers Movie in the works

Post by Valeria »

Wanna talk about amazing movies? How about Incredible...

The new Hulk movie and Iron Man movie featuring Edward Norton and Robert Downey Jr. respectively.

I loved the two films and totally geeked out in the theater watching them. I can't wait for their sequels and I swoon at the thought of Thor's movie and the eventual Avengers climactic coalition film.
Hell hath no fury like Valeria's Scorn...

Walai Liya
84, 86, 41, 48, 52
Charge II, Sortie II, Dash I, Jianshu I, Faze I, Wall I
Chaoduan Qun
78, 46, 60, 65, 83
Engineer I, Doctor I, Artisan I, Propagandist I, Deride I, Instructor I
Walai Liya & Chaoduan Qun Officer Information http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 5723#95723
Walai Liya & Chaoduan Qun Biographies http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 5237#95237
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

I don't want to live in a country where Beverly Hills Chihahua leads the box office 2 weeks in a row...Whats the number one movie in Canada?
areon
Captain

Post by areon »

I dunno but I'm looking forward to seeing Religulous this weekend. Bill Maher ftw.
Pei Jia

If the egg's shell does not break, the chick will die without being born. We are the chick; the egg is the world. If the world's shell does not break, we will die without being born. Smash the world's shell! For the revolution of the world!
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

W. should be interesting. Hehehe.
Shinpusan
Colonel
Location: Someone retired on the tithes that paved these roads.

Post by Shinpusan »

Anybody else see Choke?
Hong Jie
76-31-63-80-63
Civil Administrator II, Cover II, Diplomat I, Discipline I, Military Administrator II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Volley II