OOC

Moderator: Game Masters

Anoriand
Most hated man in China

Re: OOC

Post by Anoriand »

That I was the first character to be referenced feels like vindication for all the trillness.
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

People Ask me all the time, "Hey Choso you got a lot of officers how do you do your planning phase?"

1. Come up with a Title System For your Faction.

Admins- Covenites
Scavengers- Merchants
Crafters- I actually stopped dedicated Crafters Random dude actions are usually Craft.
Army Trainers- Taskmasters
Randoms- Slaves

All Deserve Titles so you know what each guy does.

2. I do my Planning Phase, at this late stage I got all skills I more or less want, so pure Stat XP, its nice previous actions are saved. So I just click submit.

3. I assign Crafters, because they are at the bottom of the page, So I assign crafters and click their skill action. so much less scrolling.

4. Assign Scavengers. Click Skill Actions.

5. Assign Administrators.

6. Choose Battles, Most efficient if done first, but I always save for last.
Titania
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Titania »

For anyone that's interested, a friend of mine has started commissioning artwork! She's fantastic, and has made several things over the years for NB and I that all look amazing. She focuses mainly on cartoons and anime, but she has a wide range of talents and will try just about anything. If you have the time or have something you've been wanting but haven't found, or just looking to help someone new get on their feet and flourish, please check her out!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16791906 ... 4nA3FCNNjI
Longshanks
New Recruit

Post by Longshanks »

Hi all. Joined this game just in time it seems. Very excited to be part of a three kingdoms sim again. I was in a couple as The Chao when I was a young one, but hopefully you don't remember that :D
Just got that first planning phase done! A bit confusing, but I think after I see the results it will all come together. Can't wait to see how a mostly automated sim works.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Longshanks wrote:Hi all. Joined this game just in time it seems. Very excited to be part of a three kingdoms sim again. I was in a couple as The Chao when I was a young one, but hopefully you don't remember that :D
Just got that first planning phase done! A bit confusing, but I think after I see the results it will all come together. Can't wait to see how a mostly automated sim works.
Hey Longshanks, welcome! Don't be shy to ask for help on here or discord, it can be a bit overwhelming at first!
Bradums
Macho Man!

Post by Bradums »

My advice: Choose one type of XP to gain each turn to maximize your bonuses to results. For example, if you're using Evaluate (+25% Stat XP), work on nothing but Stat XP that turn to make that 25% a bigger factor. Just my opinion, of course. Do what works best for you, but that's what I like to do each turn and it seems to work out.

Welcome to the game!
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

i have 0% idea what i am doing.. so there is no AH to look for a boss?
mercurian
Ensign

Post by mercurian »

dunno either, although not in a hurry here in looking for boss
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

jiangbao wrote:i have 0% idea what i am doing.. so there is no AH to look for a boss?
No AH, basically everyone starts with camps and gathers personal armies. From there you can try and take a location (usually start with a village) or you can join up with someone and joint attack a place. You can serve other players, but instead of AH, usually do RPs in camp threads folks set up.

Once someone gets a city, they can have an AH. They can get a planning hall if they have at least 2 players serving them
Zhao Xiao
Yay, a post!

Post by Zhao Xiao »

Are there still old SimRTK dudes kicking around?