Administrator

Re: December 206 Attack on Zhu Lizhi

Post by Phailak »

Please do and I called myself an idiot :mrgreen:
Agon07
Captain

Post by Agon07 »

yeah...so sent some tactics...and got some one to give me a hand with em(since im kinda new to tactics and all...only did 1 fight and didnt worked as planed...lol)

so if you wouldnt mind stretching it(again i know) it would be apreciated...shouldnt need more then 10pm tuesday
ill post a new line up by then...sorry for all the delay...then tactics:)
Zhu Lizhi(15); 80-26-54-81-73/Civil Administrator II, Cover I, Discipline I, Diplomat II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
Gold:
Follower:Ai Mei(16); 50-86-43-47-65/Trainer II, Intimidate I, Jianshu I, Smith I, Rally I, Deride I, Charge I
Li Ling(17); 58-56-59-76-41/Artisan I, Propagandist II, Cover I, Discipline I, Scribe I
Xia Jingsu (63) 45-62-74-54-69 Assemble II, Haste, Jeer, Volley II
Rong Ying;78-49-72-66-57/Diplomat II, Poison I, Scout II, Volley I
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

I already have tactics from you but they was sent on Monday. I imagine you want to work on them from what has been said in here and I'd happily show you how to make proper tactics if you desire. Do you have an IM or use IRC by chance? It would make things faster but if not, we can use PMs.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Agon07
Captain

Post by Agon07 »

dont realy use em often...though can use irc(yay for mibbit:D)
and if you whana help me to learn how to make bether ones i whont say no:)...with 2 teacher i should be able to improve:P

anyway it seemed not only my tactics where bad but line up in officers so...ill go edit it...then will be good to go for the tactics...real ones this time...lol
Zhu Lizhi(15); 80-26-54-81-73/Civil Administrator II, Cover I, Discipline I, Diplomat II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
Gold:
Follower:Ai Mei(16); 50-86-43-47-65/Trainer II, Intimidate I, Jianshu I, Smith I, Rally I, Deride I, Charge I
Li Ling(17); 58-56-59-76-41/Artisan I, Propagandist II, Cover I, Discipline I, Scribe I
Xia Jingsu (63) 45-62-74-54-69 Assemble II, Haste, Jeer, Volley II
Rong Ying;78-49-72-66-57/Diplomat II, Poison I, Scout II, Volley I
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Can't edit your lineup unfortunately, this is on hold while I check into something...

And Belial as Gamemaster can't help.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

OK.

After checking, seems there is not much we can do now that the lineup for Agon's defense has been posted up. However, to make it fair, Oro you (or Wild Wolf) can change your lineup if you wish, so long as they respect locations from where the armies came and obviously ranks and such.

Oro or Wild Wolf, please post your intentions to modify the lineup or not. From that post, both parties will have 24 hours to revise tactics. Any questions, PM me or find me on IRC
Wild Wolf
Officer

Post by Wild Wolf »

There won't be any changes in the lineup from our part.
Tiě Niángzi (铁娘子) zi Pòjiàn (破剑) of the Southern Coast, born in 230 BC
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

24 hours for tactics then to Belial please
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

I would like to clarify something about the previous exchange. Belial, as the gamemaster, really may help. He is not required to however. If, for example, you submit tactics to me which are not possible - two people doing the same ploy in a turn for example - I could tell you to fix it and why (helping) or just let one fail (not helping). Belial, previously, offered to help someone understand the rules. This is absolutely NOT cheating. If you would like Belial to help you understand the rules please pm him with a question - I'm sure he will answer. Frequently staff members get private questions - I mean it would be pretty lame if you were forced to ask questions in the public thread about battle tactics and thereby signal your intentions to your opponent. This is not cheating the implication that there was something wrong with it was unfortunate.

That is all - please get your tactics in if they are not already.
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Even as the forces of the newly ordained ruler of Zhao and her allies gathered upon the battlefields of Yin, the desperate defenders of their homeland formed rank amongst their defenses. Yet, even as commanders upon both sides directed their troops for the coming campaign, a bold warrior rode forth from the ranks of the young Zhu Lizhi's army. With his lips set into a scowl, the mountless warrior jogged towards his enemy. Yet, even as his legs began to burn from his jog, he closed upon the enemy's ranks and came to stand just before their ranks. With his axe tightly in his grasp, the soldier set his gaze upon the enemy's ranks and issued a challenge. Within a loud and booming voice, Enou Bin demanded for the enemy to face him.

Amongst the enemy force, a single figure moved forth. Encouraged onward by his own men and enraged by Enou Bin's challenge, Cao Mie strode forth from his own ranks. With a roar, the two, unmounted, men charged each other.

FORCED DUEL: Enou Bin (NPC) vs Cao Mie (NPC!)
I require duel tactics within 48 hours from Orochi or Wild Wolf for Cao Mie and tactics from Enou Bin from Agon7.
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!