August 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

Rue Goung
General

Re: August 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Rue Goung »

ann wrote:There were more turns - you rested in one. There is no June turn or June result. When you increase your stats you gain the benefit, for the turn, of altered stats. Perhaps a mistake but a problem.

I will set stats at:

70-70-35-70-67

Please do not give yourself higher stats for turns anymore. Frankly I will tell you that it very much looks like you gave yourself the equipment and are now claiming you didn't so as to avoid damage to it. You did take the benefit of it for two turns in your results. Not good!

well, whatever you want to think is fine by me. in the end i already talked to keva on this thread and picked my helmet to be destroyed. and as it seems no matter whether i had them equipped or not it would still have been destroyed, so that still seems like complete shit of a rule. again i thought i did a june pt but i cant find it and that kinda worry's me sens i know i did one. in the end the om was messed up completely and that was NOT my fault.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Look - you really did alter your stats to make them higher for two turns. If your items were not equipped they are not damaged. I find your attitude and responses really crappy here. Whatever. If some other game lets you make up stat increases without any penalty - and you aren't even getting any penalty - then I'd like to know about it.
Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

ann wrote:Look - you really did alter your stats to make them higher for two turns. If your items were not equipped they are not damaged. I find your attitude and responses really crappy here. Whatever. If some other game lets you make up stat increases without any penalty - and you aren't even getting any penalty - then I'd like to know about it.
im not worried about any penalty or anything at all. i did not alter my stats like that with the intentions of cheating. i know for a fact i tried to equip my armor in June 206 as well as train my charisma, but for some unknown reason it was deleted from the thread. i know for a fact i posted it and i know what i did for that turn sens i had it marked in my pt history examples on my desktop. the only people that can do anything like delete a post in that thread is an admin and that's the only conclusion i can come up with. its also funny that all the problems with my stats and such came from after the mysterious disappearance of my june pt. but then again its all my fault that everything has gone wrong and such sens i have complete control over this site and the om tool.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Your first complaint was that as NONE OF YOUR ARMOR WAS EQUIPPED none of it could have been damaged. Because if this I find the claim that I have deleted your personal turn in June and this contained your equp post of your armor bizarre. You should stop now. I didn't delete any turn nor did I edit the turn results thread to delete the entry pertaining to you. I cannot imagine what motivation you have cooked up for my apparent nefarious activity nor am I interested to hear more about it.
Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

ann wrote:Your first complaint was that as NONE OF YOUR ARMOR WAS EQUIPPED none of it could have been damaged. Because if this I find the claim that I have deleted your personal turn in June and this contained your equp post of your armor bizarre. You should stop now. I didn't delete any turn nor did I edit the turn results thread to delete the entry pertaining to you. I cannot imagine what motivation you have cooked up for my apparent nefarious activity nor am I interested to hear more about it.
the reason i said none of my armor was equipped was because in the om it says none was equipped! thought as i have stated i strictly remember having a june pt posted. especially with the fact the only thing to do on this damn site is pt's for players! im not saying you did it intentional, your the only one indicating that. what worry's me is when you also went to correct my stats you suggested my charisma should be 64 not 67, the correct amount. as well my original complaint to anything is that whoever did the om deducted a point from my might, it said 69 and my might is 70. apparently your insinuations indicate that is my fault and im cheating in that way as well. i dont like being accused of cheating sens i DON'T! but you seem to suspect me of trying to get one over on you and trying to cook up some kind conspiracy theory regarding you. trust me i dont give two shits about you to care to cook any kind of conspiracy theory up including you. all i have stated is the facts. the bonuses are my mistake, i added them thinking i had my june pt, that vanished. the rest of the om problems though i cant account for due to me not being in control of the om tool. i stated my stats were wrong and brought light to them. why would i do that if i was knowingly cheating the game?!?! i knew something was wrong and was trying to figure it out, both for my benefit and the administrations. then yous tart to accuse me of dumb crap and try to jip me on points! i correct you and show proof of each pt that suggest your original assessment was wrong and you switch from trying to do anything productive to just accusing me again. you can ban me or whatever, its no skin off my teeth sens i only come on this site maybe once a day to see if anything has happened(most of the time not). but i will not stand by and let you accuse me of such crap!
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Look - first you say you had not equipped anything and that your stats were in fact your stats from some other game and not this one. Now they were your stats if you'd equipped your stuff in June. Though only one item worked in July and then both for the August turn. Then you say that the only issue is your missing June turn which does not appear here - there is no record of it being posted - there is no record of it being deleted - and such actions are logged. Also no results from it appear in the June results thread. You tell me that this worries you as only an admin can do this. Well what else are you doing but accusing me of doing this to destroy your fun on this 'crap game?'

The fact remains that your might increases took place over two turns - differing increases each time - where no items were equipped. You've presented more than one explanation. First it was a mistake, then it was stats from a different game, finally it was actually the equipment which was put on in June all evidence of which was deleted by .. someone. And we are crap the game is crap etc etc. And NOT A THING has been done to you or your equipment. The ONLY thing that has happened is that you've been told not to alter your stats. I do not care how your stats increased in July and then again in August. You now have the stats you should have without items and both items undamaged. If you don't like the game just don't play.

I find you remarkably childish and abusive. I do not care whether you would forgo evacuation for me.
Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

i apologize ann. i am acting ridiculous about this. im just flustered about this situation. i stand by previous statement that i didn't do any of the stat adding knowingly cheating. but sens everything is at least settled im just going to drop this. ill make sure to keep a better eye on my stuff so not to encounter this again.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

No problem. Everyone gets flustered in the game at some point.

Edit: It's also a good idea - for everyone - to make it a point to check the OM for stat changes after turns. Sometimes we do forget to make adjustments - or make them incorrectly - and the sooner it's fixed the easier it is to figure out.
RHEBERT
Ensign

Post by RHEBERT »

Sun Chao 75-23-90-90-41
Base Stats: 75-23-83-83-41
I am currently in Dai

You improve your Intelligence by 2
Search For NPC.30% chance of success of finding and recruiting an officer. ROLL REQUIRED.
Sun Chao patrols. ROLL REQUIRED.
I posted this turn last turn and my intelligence stats was never change to 92. thanks
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41
Confuse II, Decoy I, Engineer I, Jeer II, Poison II
Item : Book of infinite wisdom(+7 Judgment), Book of celestial knowledge(+7 intel), Sword(+2 Might)
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

RHEBERT wrote:
Sun Chao 75-23-90-90-41
Base Stats: 75-23-83-83-41
I am currently in Dai

You improve your Intelligence by 2
Search For NPC.30% chance of success of finding and recruiting an officer. ROLL REQUIRED.
Sun Chao patrols. ROLL REQUIRED.
I posted this turn last turn and my intelligence stats was never change to 92. thanks
Fixed!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!