August 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

Belial
Marquis

Re: August 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Belial »

Rue Goung wrote: then i guess my helmet is destroyed then. is there any way i can get it repaired?
Nein.
osiris wrote:God damn old men and their ability to make my face uglier with insults!

Anyhow, I respectfully tell Taishixia Bie that oddly enough despite having just recruited three hundred some men without promising any of them pay, there is not enough room for him in the army, but that he could probably get a job with the Henan Inquisition, as I've heard promotions are based off of name length there.

On a serious note, did my stat improvements and such get cancelled or did the PA stuff get cancelled? Do I need to rework something to get confirmed?
Stat improvement and PA improvement was confirm. Just morale.
Trendkill wrote:
Aug. 206 PT Result wrote:While resting at home one evening, an old man begs to be allowed to shelter in your home for the night. Do you turn him away or let him stay?
Taking pity on the old man, Jian allows him to stay the night.
The man has turned out to be a terrible house guest, eating more than necessary, walking in on your bath times, insulting your friends and costing you an additional 25 gold and 5 PB.
Jun Shan wrote:
Jun Shan patrols. SUCCESS patrol #8 In the course of your patrol you encounter a drunken noble. He insults you and, despite your attempts to placate him, challenges you to a duel! He looks somewhat fit despite his disreputable condition. But you are not able to tell how skilled he might be. Do you accept his challenge?
screw it let's do this, challenge accepted
I will need duel tactics within 24 hours!
gavnor wrote:
ann wrote:gavnor - Vahn Trung Huu Vahn Trung Huu patrols. SUCCESS patrol #79 You find a wandering alchemist who claims he knows the secret to producing an elixir of life, but all he needs is the proper funding to complete it. PA updated NOTE YOU ARE MOVING OUTSIDE OF JIAOXI, YOU DO NOT COLLECT INCOME WHILE AWAY FROM TOWN AND VILLAGES, IF YOU DON'T RETURN WITHIN 3 TURNS, YOU LOSE THEM ALL
How much funding is the alchemist requesting?
400 gold!
Wizzy wrote:Umm my location should have been Wu? Did i make an error in the PT or was there an error in the post?
AND
SituJinrong wrote:
Wizzy wrote:Umm my location should have been Wu? Did i make an error in the PT or was there an error in the post?
Acutally you invaded Huainan in a KT action, so your final location should be huainan.
I'll look into this!
Lionheart wrote:
Ba Rong - Confirmed. Patrol successful! A local noble dies without heir. His worldly goods, including a fine piece of Armor is willed to you for some unknown reason. Did you trick him into it? Anyway, you must pay his debts to claim it, amounting to 250 gold. Do you pay?
I agree to pay off his debts for the armor. Changes to be reflected in my OI.
Iron Cuirass (+3 Might Armor) obtained!
Kyin wrote:
ann wrote: Jibei
An Lin - Confirmed. Patrol Successful! During the course of your patrol a local bandit group of one thousand hardened, but brutal men asks to join your service. Do you accept? You fail to find anyone of note during your search.
I'll accept them with open arms.
+1000(5) solders and -2 Prov Influence and -2 Provincial NPC Bond
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Guan Huang: Confirmed! Guan Huang recruits Fei Quqi;72-75-51-74-53/Entangle I, Entangle I, Faze I, Intimidate II, Propagandist I, Public Planner I, Spy I. A local bandit group of 1000 brutal and unruly men asks to join your kingdom. Do you accept? Niu Zuan's search fails. Bi Xie recruits Jiupei Su;74-68-66-70-72/Charge I, Diplomat I, Engineer I, Jianshu II, Public Planner I, Rupture I. Jingyanji Tuantie's search fails.
I accept the bandits into my PA!

Jingyanji Tuantie;61-72-52-59-59/Confuse I, Decoy I, Diplomat I, Envelop I, Yueshu II FIRED
and
Fei Quqi;72-75-51-74-53/Entangle I, Entangle I, Faze I, Intimidate II, Propagandist I, Public Planner I, Spy I HIRED
Starring As:
Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

Arkain Hibiki wrote:Tie Yi Tianshi - Confirmed. On the course of your travels you are approached by the leaders of a local village which has suffered terribly from ROMANS. They appeal to you to help them rebuild. Costs 100 gold.

I will pay out of pocket. Gold deducted in OI shortly

I don't know what to do with you! No free villages in Sai... I'll ask Ann!
So.....whats the verdict?
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Aid II, Jianshu II, Military Admin II, Raid I, Wall II
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Rue Goung wrote:
Rou Jang - Confirmed. Stats adjusted.In the course of your patrol you are struck by a cart. You are uninjured but your item has been damaged! The driver apologises, he had been drinking. (you can pick your armor or your helm and post. The reduction has been made)
i dont have any of my items equiped. mainly because i have no need to use them yet. but sens there not equiped can i just take a lvl of injury?
Ok I've gone back over all of your turns and see that you never equipped your items. Interestingly you have altered your stats as if they were. Weird huh. Here is your august turn.

"rou jang 70-75-30-70-70
Base Stats: 70-70-30-70-70"

Here is your July Turn:

Rou Jang 70-73-30-70-67
Base Stats: 70-70-30-70-67

How were those increases appearing? They imply items equipped for +3 in July and for +5 in August. Either you intended your items to be equipped or you just wanted the benefit of higher stats in your turn so gave them to yourself.

Your Charisma is also mysterious to me. According to the completed turn records you have the following increases from turns:

You improve your Charisma by 4
You improve your Charisma by 3
You improve your Intelligence by 5

Given that your starting stats were:

70-70-30-70-50

This would give you, for the august turn, the following stats

70-70-30-70-64

But you list your stats differently somehow gaining 5 points in Might, and 6 points in Charisma. How can this have happened without Equipment?
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Arkain Hibiki wrote:
Arkain Hibiki wrote:Tie Yi Tianshi - Confirmed. On the course of your travels you are approached by the leaders of a local village which has suffered terribly from ROMANS. They appeal to you to help them rebuild. Costs 100 gold.

I will pay out of pocket. Gold deducted in OI shortly

I don't know what to do with you! No free villages in Sai... I'll ask Ann!
So.....whats the verdict?
A village has been discovered!
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Jun Shan's Duel
Opponent: Fang Nie;64-70-77-46-69/Deride I, Entangle I, Envelop I, Faze I, Rupture II

Fang Nie and Jun Shan quickly meet and begin to fight. Within moments, Fang Nie is left bloodied and he tries to escape only to be caught by the quick footed Jun Shan. Embarrassed and defeated, the nobleman slinks away sobbing while the news of Jun Shan's victory quickly spreads. +7 Provincial Influence
Bout 1:

Round 1:
Fang Nie HP: 70 Might: 70
Jun Shan HP: 81 Might: 81

Fang Nie lands the attack.(4)
Jun Shan lands the attack.(9)

Round 2:
Fang Nie HP: 61 Might: 70
Jun Shan HP: 77 Might: 81

Fang Nie fails to hit with the attack!
Jun Shan attempts to land a crippling strike on Fang Nie!
Jun Shan's crippling strike fails to land on a vital point.
Jun Shan lands the attack.(10)

Round 3:
Fang Nie HP: 51 Might: 70

Fang Nie fails to hit with the attack!
Jun Shan attempts to land a crippling strike on Fang Nie!
Jun Shan's crippling strike fails to land on a vital point.
Jun Shan lands the attack.(8)
Fang Nie attempts to retreat, but is captured!

End of Bout 1:
Fang Nie HP: 43 Might: 70
Starring As:
LEGEND
LEGEND

Post by LEGEND »

ann wrote: Ying Bao: SEMI Confirmed! Morale may not exceed 100! A strange blight strikes the crops in the field. A very popular local mystic offers to use his magic to cure the fields for 200 gold. Do you agree to pay him?
Sorry, forgot all about this! LOL

NO! The mystic can go screw himself! LOL
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

The mystic leaves and begins to blame the blight upon you. The people are saddened by this news and lose faith in your ability to help them as the disease claims countless fields, nearly crippling the small village Ying Bao had come to rest within. -5 Provincial Influence
Starring As:
Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

ann wrote:
Rue Goung wrote:
Rou Jang - Confirmed. Stats adjusted.In the course of your patrol you are struck by a cart. You are uninjured but your item has been damaged! The driver apologises, he had been drinking. (you can pick your armor or your helm and post. The reduction has been made)
i dont have any of my items equiped. mainly because i have no need to use them yet. but sens there not equiped can i just take a lvl of injury?
Ok I've gone back over all of your turns and see that you never equipped your items. Interestingly you have altered your stats as if they were. Weird huh. Here is your august turn.

"rou jang 70-75-30-70-70
Base Stats: 70-70-30-70-70"

Here is your July Turn:

Rou Jang 70-73-30-70-67

How were those increases appearing? They imply items equipped for +3 in July and for +5 in August. Either you intended your items to be equipped or you just wanted the benefit of higher stats in your turn so gave them to yourself.

Your Charisma is also mysterious to me. According to the completed turn records you have the following increases from turns:

You improve your Intelligence by 5

Given that your starting stats were:

70-70-30-70-50

This would give you, for the august turn, the following stats

70-70-30-70-64

But you list your stats differently somehow gaining 5 points in Might, and 6 points in Charisma. How can this have happened without Equipment?
to be honest, im not sure whats going on anymore with this crap. considering the om says 70-69-35-70-67 and a lvl1 injury which would also indicate my stats being wrong. it also is strange that there only states 5 turn changes above but iv been active sens the game started so that would be seven turns, and im pretty sure i never missed a turn. i can kinda explain the mix up with the equipment. i did mix up my stats on accident with my rtk online stats(my stats are a lot alike.) and i once put my war stat in my signature as 80 which is my rtkonline war stat. the rest im not sure about.

January 206 PT Results
Rou Jang: Confirmed! While on patrol, you find a number of youths loitering around in a well-to-do neighborhood. When you tell them to move along, though, they get belligerent and decide to rush you! Even with your martial talents, you're overcome by the mob and get roughed up a bit before they leave the scene. You get a level one injury!
Rou Jang 70-70-30-70-50
Base Stats: 70-70-30-70-50
City Location: chu

You build Provincial Bond in chu and gain 10 Bond.
Rou Jang patrols. ROLL REQUIRED.
Your Impressive Judgement gains you 18 Military Influence.
Remember, Military Influence cannot exceed 100.
February 206 Personal Turn Results
Rou Jang: Confirmed! Patrol success! You encounter a moderate case of food poisoning, which leaves you incapacitated for weeks (Level 2 injury; any attempt to search is done at half the success rate, cannot go to battle until the 2nd engagement of battle).
Rou Jang 70-30-70-70-54
Base Stats: 70-30-70-70-54
I am currently in Chu

You build Provincial Bond in Chu and gain 11 Bond.
Rou Jang patrols. ROLL REQUIRED.

You started with 0(0) soldiers, and ended with 0(NaN).
March 206 Personal Turn Results
Rou Jang - Confirmed
Rou Jang 70-70-30-70-58
Base Stats: 70-70-30-70-58
I am currently in Chu

You Rest. If you are injured, your injury improves one level.
You build Provincial Bond in Chu and gain 12 Bond.
April 206 Personal Turn Results
Rou Jang - Confirmed. A distant relative dies. His worldly goods, including a fine piece of Armor is willed to you, but you must pay his debts to gain it, amounting to 250 gold. Do you pay?(armor gained from here)
rou jang 70-70-30-70-58
Base Stats: 70-70-30-70-58
I am currently in chu

You build Provincial Bond in chu and gain 12 Bond.
patrols. ROLL REQUIRED.
May 206 Personal Turn Results
Ruo Jang – Confirmed. Patrol is uneventful.
rou jang 70-70-30-70-61
Base Stats: 70-70-30-70-61
I am currently in chu

You build Provincial Bond in chu and gain 12 Bond.
rou jang patrols. ROLL REQUIRED.
June 206 Personal Turn Results
n/a

July 206 Personal Turn Results
Rou Jang - Confirmed. Your patrol is uneventful.
Rou Jang 70-73-30-70-67
I am currently in Chu

You build Provincial Bond in Chu and gain 13 Bond.
Rou Jang patrols. ROLL REQUIRED
so my stats should be before this turn Base Stats: 70-70-30-70-67. so i guess the mix up for the charisma is in the June pt. i swore i posted a pt but i cant find it. but adding up all the charisma points say i should be at 67. the adding of the war stats its my fault, i guess i was not thinking but its only int July and and this turn apparently. the armor was gained back in April and the helmet i believe was a turn or two after(in a quest). so i guess the over all would be 70-70-30-70-67 (50+17=67), then the 5 int form this turn. this is all i got but ya i found the one turn you were missing for my charisma, but i dont know what to do about the rest.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

There were more turns - you rested in one. There is no June turn or June result. When you increase your stats you gain the benefit, for the turn, of altered stats. Perhaps a mistake but a problem.

I will set stats at:

70-70-35-70-67

Please do not give yourself higher stats for turns anymore. Frankly I will tell you that it very much looks like you gave yourself the equipment and are now claiming you didn't so as to avoid damage to it. You did take the benefit of it for two turns in your results. Not good!