August 206 The Battle on the Road to Qianzhong

For Completed Battles

Moderator: Game Masters

Shen Feng
Colonel

Re: August 206 The Battle on the Road to Qianzhong

Post by Shen Feng »

"I would not be opposed to that kind of arrangement either, though I imagine that Xiang Jun and Wen Xu would raise objections. But then, they would likewise object to me remaining in Changsha. We are the ones who have actually mobilized against threats to Chu rather than mere unorganized rabble, so I trust that the Hegemonic King would lend his ear to us. I do not know if the King wishes us to actually take the fight to Liu Bang yet, but if those are his wishes, my men will be up to the challenge." Feng nodded, finding the proposal reasonable. Ever a diplomat, he hadn't wanted to come in and be seen as demanding territory from Baocen Peng, but with the offer of Linjiang being made freely, his heart was set at ease. "Speak with your lord, by all means, and we shall decide what the best course to take is. Suggest to him as well to send an envoy to accompany me to Chu, so that we can state our case to the Hegemonic King and have his input. I have a feeling he will be pleased with our success, and will be able to turn north with a clean conscience knowing that the south is in good hands."

"Shall I lead my army into Zhu, then, and take the reins? Your assistance, and that of your lord, is very much appreciated. I am in your debt."
Taishi Ci
Major

Post by Taishi Ci »

Baocen Peng allows Shen Feng to occupy Zhu, and the Nanyang First Field Army returns to Nanyang.
Baocen Peng (75) 73-20-88-60-49
Confuse II, Jeer II, Poison II, Scout II, Scout I
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Lin Yue replied with a grin, "By my own authority, Zhu belongs to you now, I shall prepare my troops for the march back to Nanyang tonight. And I assume you have matters to deal to, Lord Shen. It was a pleasure to meet you, sir, and I hope your cities prosper." With that Lin Yue bowed and bid Shen Feng farewell.
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Zu Juang tells Shen Feng that he'd rather be boiled than join him.

Armies updated. Battle closed.