Who Are You?

Moderator: Game Masters

risk bandit
Ensign

Post by risk bandit »

name is risk bandit (i use to do tagging under that name)
i rp on other sims and im okay i guess at rping. real life i have to jobs, im a forester/landscaper on the weekdays (i hate it) and im also a professional wrestler on the weekends and also am co owner of a pro wrestling orginization (i hate wrestling too so dont pm me about stuff of that nature). dream job is to work or own my own comic book shop. im big into anime and airsoft. thats about it.
Bai Aonu The Flying Tiger, 15 G:100
C:42 M:87 I:74J:58 CH:78
SKILLS:
Diplomat, Engineer, Instructor, Qiangshu (2), Propagandist, Public Planner
NPCS:Er Ruisu The Graceful Dancing Panda
LST
Ensign
Location: Breeder of the Most Affordable Horses in All of China!

Post by LST »

Heya, I'm LST.

My name frequently gets associated with LSD as you can guess, but I assure you it has nothing to do with that. It's an acronym, of what you ask, it's a secret so nyah! I'm currently a senior and am going to be going to THE Ohio State University this fall. I really only frequent this sim and WotD where I am a GM. (We have just opened so come on over). I like anime, video games, sports, camping, hunting and fishing. So yeah that's me, w00t!
Maoshi Zansu (24) 85-101*-37-72-45
Horse (+7 Spd, +2 Att), Spear (+9 Might), Armor (+3 Might)
Instructor II, Trainer II, Charge II, Raid III, Qiangshu I, Decoy I, Maruader I, Smith I
Haplo of the Patryns
Chicken
Location: If you can't stand up and tell the truth, you don't deserve to wear that uniform.

Post by Haplo of the Patryns »

I am Haplo of the house of Mogh. I live in Brisbane, Australia, and am in my eleventh year of schooling. I frequent WotD, Warlords and Heroes of Ivalice. I am staff on WotD. I'm fond of strategy and roleplaying games, as well as history. It doesn't matter what. I also think muchly on philosophy, and am prone to random bouts of affection/hatred towards the human race.

I would tell you other information, such as but not limited to my address, phone number, all of my PINs, my social security number and my religious beliefs, but just because I'm an idiot doesn't mean I'm stupid.
Xun Jiang (荀江) zi Beilong (北龙), 62
40-77*-85-61-76
Deride I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Jianshu I, Qiangshu III, Public Planner III
Gold: 10
damon
Officer

Post by damon »

I'm Damon, it's my username, so if you ever forget my real name you can look at my username and remember my real name. Because it's the same as my name. I'm vegan, I listen to a lot of weird music; ska, anarcho, folk punk, and some indie...I sing in a band, hopefully I can save up to buy a bass with my job, I was on the SOC for as long as I can remember as "Spawn" (it was 4 years ago..) I play on SimRTK with the same username that I am using now, the action isn't too much anymore and it's not running fast enough so I went browsing through other sims...I can program in Java, I passed Computer Oriented Programmiung 1 just a bit ago, I think my final grade is an A, I took it online while still in High School, I'm graduating soon. I'll probably do something with computers. I'm 17. I'm left handed. I cut my own hair and fix a lot of my clothes to fit me. I have a myspace at http://www.myspace.com/theonlydamon[/url] Oh and I live in North-eastern US (Pennsylvania)
Kong Tanmeng (235) 95-72-41-69-23
Aid I, Discipline II, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Qiangshu II, Wall II
Alchemicsoul
Officer

Post by Alchemicsoul »

my name is Landon im 17, i work at a call center, i use a lot of computersa and do a lot of boxing, i live in OK, USA in the same town as Flawed, were good buds and sparring partners and gamers. well thats all i have to say.
PC: Lang Long Zhuan(26) 90-57-72-56-67, Military Administrator III, Wall II, Dash I, Doctor I, Politician I, Poison I
NPC: Nan Cen(31) 79-52-60-95-34, Dash II, Sortie I, Envelop I, Faze I, Deride I
Gold: 121

"Brothers are as hands and feet, wives and children are as clothing. You may mend your torn dress, but who can reattach a lost limb?" - Guan Yu
Shield of Rohan
New Recruit
Location: "The criterion of truth is that it works even if nobody is prepared to acknowledge it."

Post by Shield of Rohan »

Well...

I'm Michael, 19, from wonderful Alpharetta, Georgia (suburb one hour north of Atlanta). You're much more likely to see me on SimRTK with the Pao Gong crew right now, but I poke around here when I have time. Currently, I'm in the exotic and foreign land of Utah attending university. Originally a CS major, I've moved over to the Political Science/International Relations realm. As the name implies, I'm a fan of Lord of the Rings. Aside from that, I enjoy most anything related to politics and economics along with religious studies, a few leisure sports, and classical music. Besides a few PC/online games, that's pretty much my life. In gaming, I'm fond of Civ games, Total War games, and Battlefield 1942, though I still enjoy the DW and RTK ones when I get a chance to.
Ma Hansheng (34) 59-54-80-94-40
Civil Administrator III, Engineer II, Entrech I, Decieve I, Politician I
NPC: Shao Huayong (15) 63-43-63-81-69 Rally II, Doctor I, Field Engineer I, Formation I, Jianshu I
Wokimo
Colonel

Post by Wokimo »

Hi there, I'm Michael. Some of you may already know me as Wokimo Wu from SimRTK or Wokimotto from SimHOC. I'm from "Casablanca" aka Scotland. I've lived here all my life though i hope that one day i might live somewhere warmer like Italy. I recently left High School and now have a whole lot of time to kill before Uni starts in September and hence why I'm here. I do have a social life of sorts but my friends are all real spread out so it takes a bit of organisation to get together to hang out. As such i spend a good deal of my spare time on SimRTK and joined Warlords on recommendation from Cao Chao and Nathaniel. My tastes in music vary from classical pieces to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, from U2 to Jimi Hendrix. I'm an amateur Rower and represented my country last year as well as winning multiple titles at the Scottish Rowing Championships. I think that's enough info for now. i look forward to play with you all. :wink:
Pang Zhou (30) 65 – 101* - 49* – 22* – 63*
Challenge II, Haste II, Jianshu II, Pierce II, Raid II

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!
Deviance
New Recruit
Location: "You can close your eyes to reality, but not to your memories."

Post by Deviance »

Oh crap, I'm back.

The name is Jake, but most people nowadays call me "Jhake". (Dont ask. I don't know either.) I've been roleplaying ever since I was 12. For three years I got on the sim forums and said I was a girl. That was fun. But back to me. I'm just your average over-emotional long-haired-girl-pants wearing kind of guy. I'm 16, a sophomore, and currently residing in Oklahoma. My interests consist of playing music, listening to music, reviewing music, going to music shows, playing video games, computers, whatever you can think of.

I play Bass in a band called Trails Fall The Martyr (http://www.myspace.com/bedlightsonthebrightside), we're Hardcore that flirts with Scream. I listen to basically everything, from Hardcore, to Classical.

I've been diagnosed with OCD, and Narcissism. I have met the sweetest girl in the world. I have Papaphobia, which is the fear of the Pope. My lifestyles are mine, not yours, so please don't tell me how to live them. I have a burning hate for My Chemical Romance. I sing Tenor II in the best choir at the school. I'm kind of a good singer. I'm a feminine guy, and I love dressing in Drag.

Umm. I'm a nice guy, if you're nice to me. So try and talk to me. I got nothing else to do.. ^^
Tu Xi Mao

Post by Tu Xi Mao »

"Phew"
its about time i got on one of these again, whats it been 2 and a half years.
I went by Fi Sheng all that time ago but im after a new start under my new name Tu Xi Mao.
My name is Rich and I come from Derby in England, i'm 16 and i'm currently deciding between work and college.

Anyone know me from when I was Fi Sheng, give us a P.M. I'm sure i'l remember ya.
xumengrui
New Recruit

Post by xumengrui »

My name is Mark Schmidt. I am twenty-three years old. I currently live in New Jersey. To my surprise I've been playing sims for three years now which is mildly depressing. I mainly played simrtk until my computer decided to ban me from the site. It was getting boring anyway so I figured I might as well try this one. The only thing I miss is my hard earned post count. Now I begin again...

I love robots.