Who Are You?

Moderator: Game Masters

Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Who Are You?

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

To promote the general community of the site, here is a thread where you can give us some info on exactly who you are. Stuff like your time zone, and some interests are cool. Be careful not to give out too much!

Me, I'm Aaron, 26-year-old college student from Ohio, but live in Indiana for school. Um, I like sims and video games! I'm on EST almost always anymore, since Indiana finally went with Daylight Savings Time (even though I didn't want them to!).
Last edited by Xiang Zhuang on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Purple Tiger
Administrator Emeritus
Location: You'll be sorry you crossed us, Mr. Sparky Writes-Us-Little!

Post by Purple Tiger »

I'm a 33-year-old corporate accountant living in CST. (Chicago suburbs born and bred, baby!) When not playing video games, I can usually be found thinking about video games; and, more infrequently, doing work at my job. Turn-ons include seafood, proper grammar, and long walks on the beach while discussing Planescape:Torment. Turn-offs include tattoos, unresolved plot threads, and the l33t.

Now get back to work!
Xiang Liang (GM NPC), Chief Aide to Huo Jia (88-83-73-76-79 Administrator II, Ambush I, Deceive I, Engineer I, Maneuver II, Planter I, Raid II, Raze I, Scout I, Spy II, Wedge II)
Zhou Qingchen (GM NPC), Ying Huhai's Colonel of Archery (68-86-64-42-72 Challenge II, Marksman II, Raid I)
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

Im from Wales (thats the bit of land on the side of England, as not many people seem to know that :( ). Im 15, which means im in Year 10 in school. I'm studying German, Geography, Religious Studies and History as my optional courses and Welsh, English, Science, Maths as my compulsory subjects.

I like to play football and cricket. I also sometimes like to play rugby, but not often. I support Chelsea in football since I was a little boy. In cricket its Glamorgan and England, but I also like Australia. I like video games such as the Dynasty Warrior's series, ROTK series and UT2004. I am in a clan for UT2004, [FtUC]. I play under the name of [FtUC]Squaddie, so pop along and say high if you like :P

I hate Chav's, Neds, whatever you call them. I also dislike the Jedi Knight series of games. As for sport, I dislike Tennis and golf.

That's about it :roll:
Zhang Ze 張则 zi měng​hǔ​ 猛虎 (22)
62-104*-33-34-70
Challenge II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Rupture II
Zhu Dun
Captain
Location: * Blueprint does a Cassandra Rose in Dr.Who and snogs ZD for no apparent reason

Post by Zhu Dun »

Um, yeah, me. 15 year old male, seeking a... oh whoops, wrong site :D

Name's george, 15, livin in the good ole outback that is Cornwall, UK. Year 10 at school also, doing history, geography, electronics and frech as my optionals. Wishin I'd chosen PE instead of french :cry:

Hobbies are internet sims (well duh), ps2 games, pen+paper RPing with my mates, LARPing, bodyboarding, and sports. Favorite sport is Football, favorite team, Rochdale! Come on the Dale! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!

Claim to fame: being apparantly one of the cleverest kids of my age group. But that's according to the government, so don't go believing it (espescially once you see my PTs on SimRTK :roll: )

EDIT: I'm 16 now. Amazing how people age like that. Even more amazing if you're reading this.

EDITO2: Am now 18. Christ, I feel old. And sad.
Last edited by Zhu Dun on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shu Ga Da Di, 28
53/56/81/16/99*
Diplomat II, Jeer I, Politician II, Rally II, Spy I

Also starring as his two skanky hos, E Zi Ho and Jun Ki Hor!

nurgles_herald wrote:Zhu Dun has, quite possibly, the best character concept known to man.
Tian Long wrote:[17:00] <TianLong> Thats the greatest thing ever in the history of sims
Tong Kaiyi
New Recruit

Post by Tong Kaiyi »

People don't know where Wales is? Idiots...

Anyways, I'm from Cambridgeshire in England. I'm 15, so I'm doing the regular Maths, English, ICT, and Science exams. I do History, Art, and Graphic Products as my choices. It's all very boring to tell the truth.

I'm a mellow dude, so I really couldn't care less about whatever, really. I like playing football, but like watching rugby and maybe a little football when there's a big event going. I like playing RPGs, Strategies and online games mostly, but I like any ROTK based game.

Personnally, I have to say geeks and chavs totally get under my skin. Just listening to geeks laugh at nothing (which they seem to do all the time) gets me annoyed (not that I'll do anything though) and the chavs sre just sad.
Last edited by Tong Kaiyi on Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gui Fen (34) Bohuan
~Secretary of the Right~
Statistics: 77-72-61-71-73
Skills: Dash II, Rancher, Trainer, Charge II, Doctor, Raze
Items: Horse (+3Speed)
Gold: 100
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Well ....

My names Tony, from Ohio. I'm 17 and soon to be a senior in highschool. I like playing vidoe games (RTK, KotOR, Halo 2, a little DW, lots of strategy games, and some RPGs (usually not FFs). I also like to read quite a bit. My favorite authors include George R.R. Martin, Michael A. Stackpole, Bernard Cornwell, and Frank Herbert. I don't really like watching any sports and I enjoy playing even less (none). I've been simming for about 3 years now.

FIN
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Name's Yiyang. I'm seventeen years old. I live in New York City, New York, USA. I was born in Shanghai, China. I just graduated from high school, going to college next year. For the summer, I'm going to Japan (:D) and China!

See. There's nothing special about me.
Sweet_Ayame
Captain

Post by Sweet_Ayame »

Names Caitlynn , yes funny way to spell it i know. I'm 16 years old stuck in the state and city in which BTK is from wee! I like most games..its obvious i'm a great fan of Dynasty warriors, Samurai Warriors, and RTK. Also big nerd in general (you know Fantasy, EQ, LotR stuff). I'm in dance, chior, and acting as hobbies, also draw and try to write a lot. I enjoy reading occasionally, still need to read the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series if Barns and Nobles or any other of the book stores would heed my requests. Honors student too.

Um i suppose thats it...yea ^_^
Jiao Suyin, 18
36-62-52-80-89
Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Jianshu II, Politician II, Propagandist II, Saboteur
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

:: finds thread ::

Yippee... anyway...

Hello! My name is Jonathan, though everyone just says Jon. I'm seventeen years old and am heading into my last year at my local high school, in New Jersey USA. Nothing really special about me. I'm one of those advanced kids that you see. Didn't speak until I was two Learned how to read very early on and taught my preschool class at age four, have an avid facination with any kind of history. I love my historical dramas and watch the Korean ones every weekend.

Got into Romance of the Three Kingdoms at age 12. Most of the kids my age unfortunately think that I'm insane when I'm only crazy. :wink:

People say that I'm very eloquent for my age. Don't know why... perhaps it's just because I lecture in long speeches that don't bore anyone. Goal is to depose the United States Government and set up an Imperial Monarchy, reviving the traditional Imperial Dynasties and naming myself the Son of Heaven.

Not kidding. :wink:
DisasterPieces
Bennie Bogo Bear
Location: "I will take this piece of you, and hold on for all eternity"

Post by DisasterPieces »

Lets see

Name: Benjamin
Music: Metal like Lamb of God, Trivium, Mudvayne, Static-X, SlipKnoT
Games: You already could guess but... ROTK, Final Fantasy, Arc the Lad, Kessen, Tekken, Basically RPG's with a hint of some other things.
Animals: Taffy a Shar-Pei dog, Yang a Shar-Pei dog, Squirts a cat(You can guess)
Interests: My Girlfriend, Games, Music, Football Maimi Dolphins, History, Poetry reading and writing it, Most books
Books: Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Cyteen, This Present Darkness, Hangman's Curse, The Books of Narnia, Sirens
Turn on's: Snorting during laughter, Caring kind people, big booty(only g/fs), People who try to know the real me, People who love the world even though it sometimes slaps you in the face
Turn off's: Rude, Uncaring, Cockiness.

I'm kind and in real life a shy guy mostly reserved and keeping to myself...which might be why I choose to come out so much on the IRC channel, compensating for my lack of talking to people in the real world. So don't mind me most the time if I seem a little wierd...becuase I am pretty wierd. But on the inside I am trying to improve myself and be a better person as I go on. So yeah.
Talwaar, 29, Gold: 100
Stats: 90, 54, 92, 69, 23
Skills: Formation I, Confuse III, Decieve III, Reactive Defense II