Sho Tao's Armory

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhang
New Recruit

Re: Sho Tao's Armory

Post by Zhang »

Zhang Liao rushed into the shop, " Master, I am here , sorry I was late I was really busy, I wanted to make sure I did this just right, well I think I did a pretty good job, here why don't you go ahead and take a look for yourself. Oh, also I practiced making some other weapons as well, here are some javelins I made, why don't you look em over and tell me how I did, I think they are pretty good, you could probably even sell them to somebody."

((Zhang Liao hands over the Spear(+2 Might) and the Javelins))
Last edited by Zhang on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zhang Liao
80-78-47-52-57
Charge II, Dash II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith III, Trainer
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p160560
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

"Ah Zhang. You are just in time. Master Jian just arrived to pick up the spear you've made."

Sho Tao takes the spear and presents it to Jian.

"I hope this is to your liking."

+ 2 mig spear to Luo Jian.

Tao pulls Zhang to the side and brings him over to the strongbox for the shop.

"Here is your salary for this months orders."

Sho Tao hands him a few coins.

6g to Zhang. "Apprentice salary"

After giving him his salary, Tao inspected the javelins. Measuring weight and balance.

"Yes, these are of excellent quality. I should be able to sell these for you in the shop. Here is our standard pay for the work."

120g to Zhang. Javelin accepted.

"Now on to some personal business. I heard that you have had some experience with horses. I'd like you to breed me one. Consider it practice. Take your time with it though. Make sure it is fast. I will have need of a fast horse soon. Here is some taels to get started."

450g to Zhang.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

scorpion wrote:"Ah Zhang. You are just in time. Master Jian just arrived to pick up the spear you've made."

Sho Tao takes the spear and presents it to Jian.

"I hope this is to your liking."

+ 2 mig spear to Luo Jian.
Jian smiled before taking the weapon. He stepped back, far enough that no one would be harmed, and began to twirl the spear, testing it's balance. "A fine weapon indeed. I will tell others about you and appreciate your work immensely," he said with a grin. He then bowed before departing, greatly pleased by the work done at Sho Tao's Armory.

((Luo Jian accepts Spear (+2 Mig)))
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

scorpion wrote:Sho Tao opened the strongbox and took out the bow for Anshui. He took it over to the customer and let them inspect it.

"I take it this is what you ordered?"

Bow given to the barbarian.

(OOC, yo can rp whatever you want it to look like or w/e.)
Yes, yes it is. The barbarian nods, studying the composite bow, before taking it home quickly to his mistress...
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Hsiahoutun
Ensign

Post by Hsiahoutun »

Sho Tao looked at his list of orders and looked for some openings. A few moments pass, and Tao addresses his newest potential customer.

"I have an order to make already at the moment. But my apprentice can craft your javelins now and they will be ready to pick up in June."
"June, eh? Sure, that's reasonable." Xi said off-hand, as he was distracted by yet another strong looking weapon. He shook his head and looked back at the shopkeeper. "Uh, well then. I suppose I'll just pay you and be on my way. Make a good one!" Xi gave him the money and went on his way.

120 Gold gave to Sho Tao!

-----------------------
June....

Walking inside the shop once more, Xi looked around for the shopkeeper and hailed him. "Greetings again, master Sho Tao! I've come here for my order. I assume it is done, right?"

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long, had stuffs to do. A lot of stuffs. D:)
Yang Xi, 21
78-82*-24-77-38
Aid II, Instructor II, Intimidate II, Qiangshu II, Charge II.
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Hsiahoutun wrote:
Sho Tao looked at his list of orders and looked for some openings. A few moments pass, and Tao addresses his newest potential customer.

"I have an order to make already at the moment. But my apprentice can craft your javelins now and they will be ready to pick up in June."
"June, eh? Sure, that's reasonable." Xi said off-hand, as he was distracted by yet another strong looking weapon. He shook his head and looked back at the shopkeeper. "Uh, well then. I suppose I'll just pay you and be on my way. Make a good one!" Xi gave him the money and went on his way.

120 Gold gave to Sho Tao!

-----------------------
June....

Walking inside the shop once more, Xi looked around for the shopkeeper and hailed him. "Greetings again, master Sho Tao! I've come here for my order. I assume it is done, right?"

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long, had stuffs to do. A lot of stuffs. D:)
Sho Tao greeted the man at the door.

"Ah Master Yang Xi. Your javelins are ready for you."

Sho Tao opened the strongbox and presented the javelins to the man for inspection.

Javelins given to Yang Xi!
Hsiahoutun
Ensign

Post by Hsiahoutun »

Yang Xi took the javelin from the shopkeeper and examined it. Hmm, it seems strong.... He swung it a couple of times. Light too. He did an experimental stab at the air beside him. Very nice. Cuts through the air very smoothly.

"Well, master Sho Tao, it seems you have done an admirable job! I like it very much!" He swung his javelin once more to underline his point. "Well, I suppose I'll be off again. This won't be the last time I visit though, mark my words. Farewell!" And with that Yang Xi walked back to his horse, thinking of the things he needed to do for the month.
Yang Xi, 21
78-82*-24-77-38
Aid II, Instructor II, Intimidate II, Qiangshu II, Charge II.
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

A chubby man walked into this shop one day and asked around,

I am the personal housekeeper of Li Jiacheng of Wu. He tasked me to outsource some smith jobs, I was wondering if there is anyone here who can handle them immediately. We are talking about multiple jobs.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

Lady Tao met the man at the counter.

"We have one order open for this month (provided Zhang gets this in time). And two order available for the months after that. What were you looking to order? How can I be of assistance?"
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Li Guangjia slipped an envelop to Lady Sho. Enclosed in the envelop are the details of the order, and also a banknote for 200 taels of gold, drawable upon any reputable banks in Wu and Yue.

I believe my liege will want all 3 slots and possibly more if you can accomodate. The instructions are inside. If you have no questions for me, I will return next month for collection.

OOC: 200 gold paid to this shop from Li Jiacheng's Jun 206 KT. Items as per agreed in PM :D
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II