The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂]

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂]

Post by ann »

The Shadows [暗兵] first formed back in the secluded mountains in the Northern-eastern outskirts of China’s boundaries. The head of the elite team was a woman and the adopted daughter of the mountain chief. Her name is Nalan Yuchun but more commonly known as ‘Qian Yen – Thousand Eyes’.

One day, Qian Yen decided to leave the mountain stronghold to roam the world in search of wealth, fame and power. She brought a few of her most talented lieutenants with her and descended into a world that they never know. A world full of political intrigues, cruelties that even Qian Yen and her men would at least bat their eyelids. Decided to settle down in Chu, Qian Yen paid for an abode that would serve as their base. Qian Yen had instructed that, ‘The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂]’ is open to all, especially those who bring business to them and to those who come on goodwill.

Hostile or unwanted elements are advised to stay away for their good health’s sake.
Seewichai
Captain

Re: The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂]

Post by Seewichai »

Qian Yen folded her arms across her chest appraising the new home for the 暗兵. This home is going to be a good start for them to make monies and fame. Unable to help herself, Qian Yen throw a good laugh at the pathway.
Qian Yen (千眼) (26) 60-71*-89*-65-50 | Confuse II, Gongshu II, Poison II, Spy II

[暗兵]
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

As she laughed, Po Huai asked "Have you checked if we can claim depreciation on this property? Else we have to pay more on taxation each month the the Chu government."

As he looked around he said "Yeah and those tables and chairs too."
Seewichai
Captain

Post by Seewichai »

Qian Yen froze with the laughing expression without the sound as she heard Po Huai's voice. "I swear that, I must have owe him something in the previous life..." Qian Yen muttered to herself.

"Erm... that is very good that you had anticipate in this. In that case, I'll leave this matter to you then. What else is there? Anything wrong about the place and what are the possibilities of defence and external attacks on the place?" Qian Yen asked as she stepped into the premise.

[暗兵]
NightForever
Colonel

Post by NightForever »

During his travel from Zhao to Wu, Shangguan Wei had a chance to do some "sight-seeing" in Chu. He ended up getting lost in the secluded mountain. Having been on the horseback for many hours, Wei felt exhausted and decided to stop for a while. He tied his horse under one tree and kicked it one time.

"Stupid horse! A cool guy like me has to get lost because of you! I should not spent the last portion of my money on you at all. Darn it!"

After getting kicked by its owner, the horse made a funny noise as if to further mock his master for his "coolness". Wei got angry even more.

"If I have not needed you to escape from here, I would have made some soup out of you by now, you useless steed!"

Speaking of horse soup, Wei started to feel hungry. He was out of nowhere with no penny left in his pocket. The situation was dire for him indeed.

"Calm down, Shangguan Wei! A cool guy like you never runs of out ideas, right?"

He then walked around the forest, hoping to find some house where he could work for them in exchange to some warm soup and further direction how to get out of this mountain. He suddenly came across one big, scary building with the name "The Shadows Guild". Wondering what business they had in there, Wei approached the front door and knocked it, waiting for any response.

(OOC: open RP!)
Shangguan Wei (21) | 90-91-21-78-22 | Charge II, Delay II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid I, Yueshu II
Seewichai
Captain

Post by Seewichai »

Qian Yen with her prickly ears shot right up with the knocking. She pushes Po Huai conveniently away into the nearby bushes and thankful for the distraction away from Po Huai. "Money.. Money... Money, Business, Business, Business.." Qian Yen rubbed her palms in glee.

"Welcome to our humble shop, fair stranger. What's your poison... I mean what can I do for you today?" Qian Yen stood rather near to the stranger and attempted to smile attractively.... which apparently failed and makes her looked like a demon waiting to eat her prey.

[暗兵]
NightForever
Colonel

Post by NightForever »

See Wichai

Speechless, Wei stood still and looked at the girl with a vicious smile for a while. He was expecting to see either an old man or pretty young lady, but not someone like her. It was not that she was ugly, but her weird smile already gave Wei a chill down to his spine. What kind of place this is? Wei thought. Maybe this place was some sort of bandit hideout? Should he back off and run?

Wei then shook his head. No, Shangguan Wei. A cool guy like you must not judge the book from its cover, neither people from their looks. She must be a good girl despite her scary look. Maybe this place was some sort of restaurant and she was a waitress. Her outfit might look scary but probably it was pretty common in Chu that waitresses dressed like that? That must be it. Ha! See, Shangguan Wei? You almost lose his cool and run away from a waitress! Thanks to my coolness, that thing did not happen. He then faked a smile and began to speak with the "waitress".

"...Hello, ...Gor...geous. I pass by here and I am interested in your service. What kind of stuffs you have in here?"

By "stuffs", Wei meant food. He never tried Chu cuisine before. Hopefully it would be as "exotic" as how the waitress here dressed.
Shangguan Wei (21) | 90-91-21-78-22 | Charge II, Delay II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid I, Yueshu II
GreenFabre
Colonel

The Shadows Guild [暗兵堂] -- The Kijo's Slaves

Post by GreenFabre »

II

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOY Qian! Open up the bloody gate!"
The kijo roared, nudging Kumo into a quick trot towards the house.
Followed by three of her horse maidens, trying to keep up.

Seeing a man in front of the house, the kijo made a frown.
And slowed her pace down, as she approached the stranger.

"You there! Oi! Are you some kind of deaf?
"Call Qian and tell her my slaves are here!"

The kijo spitted to the side as she reached for her waterskin.
The sun was high and the long ride made her really thirsty.
She was just about to drink when she realized it was already empty.

The kijo fumed in anger and roared once again with bloodshot eyes.
Snapping like a twig, she threw the empty waterskin at the man.

I

The scuffling sounds of shoes and feet soon bombarded the area
As a long procession of numerous dirty peasants came into view.

Sounds of annoyed shouting, and the barking of orders followed
And much groaning can be heard from amongst the muddy slaves.
Dragging their feet as they complained about the growing cloud of dust.

The kijo could be seen on her horse, checking the line from time to time.
Lashing their ears with violent words and curses as she moved about.

There were also quite a handful of women riders that helped her.
Poking the slaves with their wooden spears, and worked just as harsh.

Post by jiangbao »

Night/See/Koko

Po Huai was outside of the guild when he see a horse. A fairly ugly one, not like the ones that he trained which defintely look better.

He approached the horse and said "Damn it, I have never seen an uglier horse, where did anyone get this? I will not even pay 1 gold for this horse, who is the smart guy who bought this. He sure has lots of gold to waste. Such person should come to me more often so I can squeese him dry!"
NightForever
Colonel

Post by NightForever »

koko, jiangbao, See Wichai

Things got more bizarred for Shangguan Wei, as if he was in another world. Not so long after he spoke to the first girl, he noticed something thrown to him from the back. He grabbed it and found it to be a waterskin. He then turned back and found a horde of eerie-looking female riders and another tall figure who he presumed to be a girl. Before he could say anything, another young man with greedy look jumped in and looked at his horse. Puzzled, Wei started to pull his hair with one hand, trying to find an explanation for what he just saw. What the heck are these guys? They all look inhuman! What kind of restaurant is this? Actually, is there such as place like this on earth!? Shit... maybe that dumb horse kicked me to death and I am now in the gateway of hell? ........ No! There must be an explanation! I see! This must be the restaurant's welcoming event for a new guest! Those female riders are the dancers to show the feat to me. That tall girl must be another waitress who serves me the drink in the waterskin! And that greedy looking man must be the stable boy taking care of my horse! Now everything makes sense, thanks to my cool head again!.

With such conclusion on his head, Wei maintained his smile as he talked to the tall "bar girl". He pointed to all the female horse riders with a big smile.

"Thank you for your hospitality! Quite a weird show you have, huh? I am impressed!"

Before he could say anything, he heard the "stable boy" complaining about his horse. Obviously, Wei must not let others know how much gold he had wasted for that horse. With a big laugh, Wei turned to the stable boy.

"I agree! It is an ugly horse! I found it by accident and took it with me out of pity. Frankly, its former owner must be very stupid to buy a horse like this. Don't you agree?"

Before he could say anything, he remember that he had not introduced himself yet. It might be a good idea to do so so that the waitresses could refer to him by his name.

"By the way, I am Shangguan Wei, the coolest warrior of the era! Now can I have a seat and start to make an order?"