Turf Club in Chu

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

jiangbao
Lord

Re: Turf Club in Chu

Post by jiangbao »

"Borrow? If you want to borrow one, I already have one. its 10 gold per month." Po Huai said with a smile.

"How can I help you?"

OOC: If you want rent one, I have a +1 Attack, 10 gold per month, else i assume you are interested in the +5 spd which is 200. and you have to wait after akira
Visionary
New Recruit

Post by Visionary »

"I'm actually interested in a +5 speed one for 200 gold. Time isn't an issue, I'll pick it up when it's ready. Thanks."

OOC: I'll pay the 200 gold closer to the date of completion, or when I pick it up.
Zhao Yun 21
59-20-81-98-20
Civil Administrator II, Confuse II, Engineer II, Entrench II, Scribe II, Politician I
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

Po Huai said "sure payment can come later, but it has to occur before I start on your horse."

OOC: Payment must be done before i work on your horse. Turn 8 is fine but not after. I am already charging walmart prices, i cannot afford to fund the horse first. Sorry.
Visionary
New Recruit

Post by Visionary »

Zhao Yun agrees to the new terms, "Very well, just let me know when the gold is needed."
Zhao Yun 21
59-20-81-98-20
Civil Administrator II, Confuse II, Engineer II, Entrench II, Scribe II, Politician I
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

Po Huai waits for the arrival of some Li Jiacheng officer to collect his horse

OOC: Hands +3 spd horse to Krim when he collects it
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

The horse Yi Guang had chosen was a young stallion, capable of a swift pace. He had watched the herd in the training pen, spending a good hour selecting a stallion for perfection of colour and unblemished skin. Some of the Turf Club attendants stood in mute misery as one of their best black mares was selected from the group, the product of generations of careful selection and breeding, a fine bloodline. The young mare was already nervous, sensing something in the air. He pranced, jerking his head up and down and whinnying aloud, fighting the tight grip upon reigns. His dark skin was perfect, unmarked with scars or ticks. Yi admired his vigorous spirit and had chosen well. "I shall take this one." Yi Guang announced proudly.

OOC: Yi Guang receives +3 Speed Horse! Thanks, jiangbao!!
GreenFabre
Colonel

Post by GreenFabre »

jiangbao wrote:Po Huai looked at his crazy fellow officer and said "Sure this horse. But you got to wait. I suddenly have 2 orders in front of you. So 3 months time frame. you can give me the gold sometime later."
Kijo: Here is gold. What it's name? What color? :D

Kijo Akki gives 200 gold to Mr. Po Huai!
Kijo Akki
Yuan Cheng Zhi
New Recruit

Post by Yuan Cheng Zhi »

Ordering a +5 Speed Horse. Payment in the month when the horse is to be broken in. Thanks.
Wu Ming
64-19-88-110-41
Civil Administrator II, Confuse II, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician I
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

Po Huai said "Sure. But you have to wait for at least 4 months, I am swamped with backorders. You can pay me when you fellow officer collects his horse. No rush."
GreenFabre
Colonel

Laying Siege on the Turf Club in Chu :D

Post by GreenFabre »

One sunny morning of August, the early birds were happily chirping up on a tree, beside the shop. It was all peaceful, quiet, relatively quiet, very, very quiet .... when suddenly, rocks came falling down from the sky! bombarding the closed windows, followed by the all too familiar shouting of the annoying customer, laying siege on the still closed shop. oh no, she's back again! :D

Kijo: "Pooooooooooo Huaaaaaaaaaai! Open up! I want to ride my horse now! Waaaakeee uppppp!
Kijo Akki