Changsha Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Re: Changsha Provincial Roleplay

Post by RuffRydeR »

My kind? And exactly what do you mean by that? Anshui asked back, ignoring the suggestion, and rather amused at this businessman who would ignore his profits for fear. Women? Barbarians? She looked at him with a...rather odd expression...Unreadable, was perhaps the best way to describe it.

She knew at least that this...did he say Governor? Ah, well, this Governor Guan and Lord Deng were discussing her some now, but it was quite impolite to listen in. Of rules, she knew naught, nor was she aware of breaking any, though commands on the other hand, she had no reason to obey. After all, she may be in here, but she wsn't armed...unless her very person was considered a weapon.
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue became very blunt, since all this talk was not getting anywhere.

Deng Yue: Well, I am offering you a well paid position in my city, perhaps a field general so that we can safely secure Changsha. However, if you if that is unacceptable to you, I was hoping to create an alliance with you, or to the very least avoid each other. I would just like a response now, so that I can go back to my city in Zhu.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Guǎn​ Huáng​ grinned, his arms crossing his broad chest as he attempted to ignore that woman who had rudely intruded upon his ever 'polite and orderly' bar. "Five hundred gold and I will order not only my army to knell to you but swear service to ya. Chu and Fang will join ya as well as I." the bare chested brute commented before growing silent. His brow furrowing as he considered what other possibilities laid before him. "There is no reason to go anywhere. We're have a nice and civil discussion." the man growled as he shifted himself. "I would dislike it if ya went anywhere. I had hoped to properly talk to ya. Even if you won't pay my men to knell to ya, I am willing to work alongside ya. There is no purpose is scorning a possible ally. My question is this. What would you expect of us?"
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue did not like the high price of his recruitment, but he do need capable people.

Deng Yue: Done. I will pay you as timely as possible. As for what I need you, I need your experience and guidance. You are more experienced in battle and I will need your ear. We will discuss what you will do in the privacy of my planning hall.

Deng Yue faced to Anshui.

Deng Yue: And what of you? I will need both your help to have this work.

Post in the OI and Status change and I'll let you in the Planning Hall. We have a lot of work ahead of us. :)
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Bonaparte wrote:Deng Yue did not like the high price of his recruitment, but he do need capable people.

Deng Yue: Done. I will pay you as timely as possible. As for what I need you, I need your experience and guidance. You are more experienced in battle and I will need your ear. We will discuss what you will do in the privacy of my planning hall.

Deng Yue faced to Anshui.

Deng Yue: And what of you? I will need both your help to have this work.

Post in the OI and Status change and I'll let you in the Planning Hall. We have a lot of work ahead of us. :)
Guǎn​ Huáng rose a brow at that, but, he was silent for the moment. "Do not get ahead of yourself. I may not be some fancy scholar, but, I can smell trickery. My men go nowhere until each of my brothers have been properly paid. We'll be in the region. When ya get that five hundred gold, ya send another letter. Until then, my men don't bow to ya."
Starring As:
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue was a little bit offended at the idea of him being untrustworthy. He tells the guards to bring the Guan Huang the money.

Deng Yue: Can I trust you?

Deng Yue offers 500 gold from Kingdom Coffers.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Anshui paused, still trying to haggle for a meal from the innkeep, before frowning, when she was spoken to, I've already told you. You would wish me do all the dirty work, when you cannot even meet my skill with a blade. I do not think I could give you my loyalty...Not cheaply, at least. Perhaps this Monster would do that, for such a price...but having paid him so much, how could you pay what I would demand? I simply seek that fascinating four legged beast you have promised me, that I may travel in more comfort, and then I shall yield you the town in exchange for your purposes in May.

Then, she winks, But perhaps, sir, if you could indeed prove your strength and vanquish others in this region, I would lend you my skill, to finish the job later on. For now, I seem to be getting all manner of correspondence, and I think I would like the time to travel on and meet these writers. For that, I would need the promised beast...And the gold, of course.
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue: Wealth will be given, trust me, but how am I suppose to get it if I can't get my army mobilized and prepared to take over cities? I will get you your beast once the conquest is completed and there will be indeed be wealth. There isn't much time left, the month is coming to a close. Unless you both of you accept my offer soon, I will sadly have to rescind both them. Time is of the essence.

Deng Yue writes something down to Guan Huang and gave it to the man next to him to relay to him.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue nods, and gives Guan Huang 200 gold.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Guǎn​ Huáng gave a nod of his head and Zhu Fang reached forward, taking the gold before counting it out. "All here." the dirty man announced from about that bit of hay. "You'll have your blades when the time comes." Huáng announced before lowering his voice. "Remember what our deal is. Two hundred gold now and part of the spoils when we take it. When do you plan to march?"
Starring As: