Di Roleplay Thread

Moderator: Game Masters

Avenara
Sergeant

Re: Di Roleplay Thread

Post by Avenara »

Lutai:

Why, does Fei get the strange feeling he means her now? "You don't sound like you know her very well. I think you should try to get to know her better before professing love. She might have some hidden flaw you aren't aware of yet...like being a psychopath." She sips her tea with a sweet smile on her face. 'It might be Narcissistic to think he means me. I mean, he does barely know me. On the other hand he appears to barely know her as well, and the way he laughed. Hell, I'd hate to be wrong either way.'
Jia Fei (25) 105*-73-38-61-25 Aid II, Charge II, Instructor II, Rupture II
Known as The Red Butterfly and The Symmetrical Goddess.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

Avenara wrote:Lutai:

Why, does Fei get the strange feeling he means her now? "You don't sound like you know her very well. I think you should try to get to know her better before professing love. She might have some hidden flaw you aren't aware of yet...like being a psychopath." She sips her tea with a sweet smile on her face. 'It might be Narcissistic to think he means me. I mean, he does barely know me. On the other hand he appears to barely know her as well, and the way he laughed. Hell, I'd hate to be wrong either way.'
"Now the woman i like being a psychopath,naa she's too kind for that and granted telling a person you love them without knowing them is a wrong thing to do.You must get to know them and become good friends with them also.And if she has a flaw I will learn to accept it and like her as she is".Rai started to see that Fei was thinking that he was talking about her, so he decided to tell her."Lady Fei this women that I like is well hahah, is you".he just looked with a stare that gives off that he really likes her.
Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

Lutai:

Fei really didn't know what was worse, being right, or having to try to let him down gently. "Rai. I really don't know you very well yet, and besides that my heart belongs to my Lord. I'm glad you told me this so soon. I would hate for you to pine over me for months. I'm sorry. I just don't feel the same way. We are only going to be friends, nothing more." Well, there. She got that over with. Hopefully he doesn't do anything drastic from here. This...really is going to create quite the mess.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

Fei really didn't know what was worse, being right, or having to try to let him down gently. "Rai. I really don't know you very well yet, and besides that my heart belongs to my Lord. I'm glad you told me this so soon. I would hate for you to pine over me for months. I'm sorry. I just don't feel the same way. We are only going to be friends, nothing more." Well, there. She got that over with. Hopefully he doesn't do anything drastic from here. This...really is going to create quite the mess.
Normally you would see a man frown at this moment, but Rai was no man to give up that easily."Well I want nothing more than to just be friends lady Fei, and I completely agree and respect you decision to love and be with your lord.But I am not the one to give up so easily, I will try and try to prove my worth to you and, hope that one day you will accept me to be yours.But until then I shall not, rush or push you into accepting me I will just try to do my best during my time in Di.Now is there any other subject we can talk about?".
Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

Lutai:

"No, actually. I'm not done with this one. I don't love you. I was clear about that. You need to accept no as an answer. Furthermore, you can't try to win me over, because I love Zoku. That is the end of it." She puts both of her hands on the table and pushes up on it to stand. "Ma Rai, it has become clear to me that you didn't come here for an ally, but to attempt to find a wife in an unwilling woman. I think your business is done here in District Manager Kai's territory. I must ask you to leave, along with your family, to seek shelter elsewhere."

Fei is watching him with cold eyes. It really is a strange sight on her, much like the clothes of the day. The only ones who have seen it are the men she trains and those she finds herself going up against on the battlefield. This is the second time those under Kai have had trouble with him. Perhaps, he should find a more suitable providence to live in.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

"No, actually. I'm not done with this one. I don't love you. I was clear about that. You need to accept no as an answer. Furthermore, you can't try to win me over, because I love Zoku. That is the end of it." She puts both of her hands on the table and pushes up on it to stand. "Ma Rai, it has become clear to me that you didn't come here for an ally, but to attempt to find a wife in an unwilling woman. I think your business is done here in District Manager Kai's territory. I must ask you to leave, along with your family, to seek shelter elsewhere."

Fei is watching him with cold eyes. It really is a strange sight on her, much like the clothes of the day. The only ones who have seen it are the men she trains and those she finds herself going up against on the battlefield. This is the second time those under Kai have had trouble with him. Perhaps, he should find a more suitable providence to live in.
Rai was trying to be nice but,as it seems the situation has changed into a dangerous one but he didn't get angry or lose his cool."Well ...looks like you passed my test lady Fei.I wanted to test you to see how you were very loyal to your lord and you passed with flying colors, well i should let you calm down and sorry if I made you a angry at me but I will do as I promised and help your lord and I won't leave until that promise is met".He got up from the table,and started to make his way out but before he started to leave,"you will lead this land into a grand era and I will enjoy seeing it one day.So never give up, and never let people keep you down".he walked out the door and headed back to his camp.
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

Ave

"Hyah!" De Man spun his billhook and repelled three attackers, bending their swords with the ferociousness of his defense. His attackers stood stunned, looking on at their target as each in turn bowed to De Man one by one. The white haired smith used his silk shirt to wipe his face. His upper body was bare and hard, defined wholly by his excellent physique and physical scars from previous engagements. A rather wicked cut ran diagonally from his right shoulder blade to his lower left rib; a constant reminder to always keep his guard up.

"Again!" He shouted, throwing his shirt high into the air as it caught glint from the afternoon sun. He was training with the troops of Jia Fei today, and in all honesty was working off some steam.
Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

SF:

As days go, today hasn't gone well. Jia Fei had left the restaurant furious with Ma Rai who was refusing to leave. No doubt she will be having words with Kai Zoku later. For now, she needs to calm herself down before she does something to the main her Lord had expressed interest in. Her men had been left to do lighter training, aka any training that she was not running, and to rest up a bit for the next day.

She had marched herself straight to her room, changed out of her good clothes and into something very abnormal for her. Showing off any of her flesh was very taboo for Fei to say the least. However, she planned on training today, harder than she has in a long time. She wound her chest with bandages, nice and tight. Then slipped on a normal sleeveless skin tight dark red shirt. In fact, a small hint of cleavage can even be seen and that has to be a complete first. Instead of a skirt, she put on loose fitting black pants which so far no one has seen her in. Only the maids knew of its existence and even they didn't think it was really hers. Instead of shoes or boots she has on black slippers that allow her ankle full flexibility. Then she winds bandages around her ankles and wrists for stability. The last, finishing touch is her hair braided to keep out of her face.

That's when she marches back, and this time it is straight for the training grounds where poor De Man is training. This woman is in one hell of a mood, but luckily, it appears to match his own. As she stands there before him, looking transformed back from a butterfly to a caterpillar, he might not even recognize her. It takes her a moment for her to realize he has three of her men attacking him at once and they are getting no where. Perhaps he'd like a little sparring match with her instead?
Last edited by Avenara on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

Ave

The three men who previously led their attack on De Man have come and gone. In their stead, three more fresh faces take on the challenge. Like their predecessors, they bow before their wild opponent before their engagement. Though something like this would never be done in a time of war, De Man was insistent to bestow this courtesy upon the men while he trained. It must never be forgotten that they here were allies, and this only training.

Once the short formalities are performed, De Man allows his opponents to make the first move. Figuring they could do what their comrades could not, each man charges De Man on a separate flank, swords raised high with the intent to injure. The length of Man's billhook proves too much, repelling their attacks with ease as he blocks one high attack with the blunt end of his weapon and spins dramatically to uproot each man from their firm positions on the earth. A resounding twirl of the billhook accompanied by a firm planting of it within the dirt signifies they've lost.

Bowing, they too return defeated from their opponent.

Though De Man is proving too much for the men at hand, he is in no way an omnipotent duelist. The sweat on his forehead and his glistening muscles give testament to how hard he's worked up until this point. A number of challengers have risen and fallen before Jia Fei makes her appearance, but it is her arrival that brings a hush over the practice session and that for a moment, puts everything to rest.

"Jia Fei," De Man clasps his left hand in his right fist and bows shortly. He has spoken little to the woman since his arrival, but De Man has been a busy boy. Between his trips to Shang and traveling back to the main city, he is almost like a ghostly sort of apparition to Kai Zoku's forces. Few know of his true self, and even fewer have come to call him a friend. For the most part he seems a loner, but he is polite enough, bearing a friendly grin to the corps commander as he raises a golden gaze to meet her eyes. "You look well. Come to train?"
Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

SF:

Fei raises an eyebrow at Man, and then grins a touch too evilly. "You have no idea." She will express without telling him what that means. "Lose the weapon. I can't afford to be cut up if we get serious anymore than you can. I want to go all out with you...and judging by the men around you, you are in just the right mood for it."

Her own swords had been left behind. Right now Fei doesn't trust herself not to harm anyone seriously. Which is why she is "picking a fight" with someone who is far better than her at sparring. This way he will defend himself well enough. From there, Fei starts to approach him with an uncomfortable aura of frustration and aggression, as well as focus.
Last edited by Avenara on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.