Henan Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Kuai Wei
Captain

Re: Henan Provincial Roleplay

Post by Kuai Wei »

Without saying anything, the foreigner jerks on his slave's leash and proceeds to exit the scene.
Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Cao Chao wrote: The innkeeper informed the Lord-Scholar that there was no roof access. Instead, he would have to find a ladder to climb up to the roof.
The Lord-Scholar sighed, "Sir, would you happen to have a ladder I could use? I would pay if necessary," if the innkeeper does not have one, the Lord-Scholar would send his men out, as well as going himself, to search for a ladder, offering to pay to use it if necessary. If he could not find anyone who had one, he would go to tool shop to see if perhaps they had one for sale...
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Brother Dun wrote:The Lord-Scholar sighed, "Sir, would you happen to have a ladder I could use? I would pay if necessary," if the innkeeper does not have one, the Lord-Scholar would send his men out, as well as going himself, to search for a ladder, offering to pay to use it if necessary. If he could not find anyone who had one, he would go to tool shop to see if perhaps they had one for sale...
The innkeeper nodded his head and departed to check his storeroom. After several minutes, he returned, a frown on his face. "I had a rope ladder, but it seems that someone has taken it," he said, shaking his head.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Cao Chao wrote:
Brother Dun wrote:The Lord-Scholar sighed, "Sir, would you happen to have a ladder I could use? I would pay if necessary," if the innkeeper does not have one, the Lord-Scholar would send his men out, as well as going himself, to search for a ladder, offering to pay to use it if necessary. If he could not find anyone who had one, he would go to tool shop to see if perhaps they had one for sale...
The innkeeper nodded his head and departed to check his storeroom. After several minutes, he returned, a frown on his face. "I had a rope ladder, but it seems that someone has taken it," he said, shaking his head.
The Lord-Scholar frowned, thanked the inn-keeper and then went outside. First, he and his men checked around the inn to see if the rope ladder was laying about, and if it was not, they would go out and try to find themselves a ladder from someone else in the town.

Kern

Quickly riding to the city of Luoyang, a young man from Sai came looking for the administrator of the city. He rode up to the administrative complex and stopped outside, bowing swiftly to the guards, "Greetings gentlemen, I am Han Di of Sai. I am here on behalf of Lord Zu Yanghei, Lord-Scholar of Xianyang, to speak with Zu Shi."
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Brother Dun wrote: Kern

Quickly riding to the city of Luoyang, a young man from Sai came looking for the administrator of the city. He rode up to the administrative complex and stopped outside, bowing swiftly to the guards, "Greetings gentlemen, I am Han Di of Sai. I am here on behalf of Lord Zu Yanghei, Lord-Scholar of Xianyang, to speak with Zu Shi."
Zu Shi was not one for the formal or regulations of his office. The man was accepted and quickly led to his personal office. A very small basic room with several different maps of the region, from which he'd drawn his recruits and defended this land. When the guest arrived, he waved off the guard and offered a seat and motioned towards a servent. "Your trip must have been long sir. A drink if you need? What news do you bring me from the good Lord-Scholar?"
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Han Di smiled and pulled out a leather pouch, "Ah, Lord Zu Shi. A pleasure to meet you. The Lord-Scholar regretfully couldn't make it here today, but he wishes for continued success between our two lands. He also heard that you are quite a talented horse trainer, and would like for you to train a horse for him, if you could. I have with me 150 taels, if that is acceptable?"

-150 Gold from the kingdom for a +3 Spd horse!
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

keropi

The sudden departure of his top commander Zu Shi was unexpected, and after a throughout discussion with his consigliere Bai Jia Bao, he decided to request assistance from the Bai family. The respond was quick, and it seems that the Bai family will be dispatching a member over within a couple of days. The message has been sent out to the men... now all that's left is to wait...
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
keropi
New Recruit

Post by keropi »

KvChaos wrote:keropi

The sudden departure of his top commander Zu Shi was unexpected, and after a throughout discussion with his consigliere Bai Jia Bao, he decided to request assistance from the Bai family. The respond was quick, and it seems that the Bai family will be dispatching a member over within a couple of days. The message has been sent out to the men... now all that's left is to wait...
The sun rises above the horizon, bringing beams of golden rays towards the shadowed land. A young warrior is seen leading a group of horsemen riding across the horizon plains towards Lord Bai Jia Le. Bai Jia Le grinned, "Bai Laoda, finally you have arrived. What a worthy young man the family has sent". Bai Laoda alighting his horse and replied, "My lord, I have brought the family's mightiest warriors to serve under you".
Bai Laoda;82-64-33-40-73/Discipline II, Inspire II, Instructor II, Military_Admin II, Wall II
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

"If it isn't the fame Bai Laoda from the family." grins Jia Le. Things finally look a little brighter here, he thought to himself.

Bai Laoda joined the Bai family.
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni

KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Rebel

Zhang Gus was led to a government funded tavern. Inside seats a crowd of approximately 20 customers, all government employees of mixed ranking. Though not as rowdy as public tavern, noises can be heard occasionally from one of the corner. Moving along, the group of four proceeds to the foot of a stairway. The two guards accompanying recruit Chou automatically stationed themselves on either side of the stairway, with the recruit leading Zhang Gus upstairs. Originally expecting the consigliere of the Bai family, Chou was started by the appearing of Bai Jia Le at the entrance to level 2. "Good job soldier." the Don speaks with a smile on his face. And this must be Zhang Gus am I right. I'm Bai Jia Le, head of the Bai family of Henan." greets the lord with a light bow. Besides him stood his trusted consigliere Bai Jia Bao, greeting the visitor along with Le. After a change of greetings Bao leads them to the center table on level 2, which from a quick glance is currently cleared out for the VIPs. "So..." starts Le after everyone has been seated, aside from Chou who's guarding at the entrance of second floor. "I heard that you are a famed commander of Chu seeking employment?"
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni