Qi Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

King Tao
Major

Re: Qi Provincial Roleplay

Post by King Tao »

((Since I'm bored and impatient))

Baihu rode back into Linzi followed by a couple dozen of his guards, slowing their pace through the residential and commercial parts of the growing city which had now heard of Qi's new Duke. People who had not long ago looked at him in fear now looked upon him as a hero, a great general who promised to help bring Qi to further greatness. He smiled and waved to people as he rode through the city, his return undoubtedly meaning Qi was once more successful in its endeavors, and made his way to the Palace. Upon arriving, Baihu and his men dismounted and walked up the stairs and into the Palace, making their way to his father's throne room where only Baihu and four of his men entered, the rest staying outside, and his four men stopping near the doors anyways. "Father, we are successful in Huainan. Ma Dieu retreats and our army awaits your next plan! It is time to celebrate, father! Qing Bu was defeated, Jiaoxi shall soon be reunited fully under our banner, our armies are victorious abroad, and you are to be King of the True Hegemony! And married to the Warlord in charge of Zhao no less... The Gods favor Qi, father! They favor us! Let us make use of their favor and aim another strike at the people who would oppose us!" Baihu exclaimed excitedly as he paced around the throne room, his ambition and energy running wild through his voice.
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

"Truly? He did not contest? Then he must have everything in Chu..." he looks to his son.
"We will discuss this matter, though must beware. The forces of the north are still a threat."
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

"We were ready to fight, but they withdrew for some reason..." Baihu reported. His head perked up as his father mentioned the North and Baihu was quick to ask, "The North? I thought our rear was secure between your engagement to Zhao's warlord, our friendship with Lord Shi Tong, and the neurtality of Yin. Am I to assume one of them is a false assumption?"
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

"Shi Tong has been quiet this last season, and my envoy to him has reported he has taken ill. Usually taken ill means there will soon be a new person in power. Who knows what that person will want? We must be prepared for the worst, while hoping for the best."
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

As the sun sank towards the horizon, Yi Guang breathed out slowly. There had been times when he thought he would not live to stand in Changyi on this day. His hair was oiled and tied back into his helmet. His armour was ornate and buffed to a shine, with intricate design and pretension. He touched the spear strapped to his back, taking comfort from it. He could see that his plans in Jiaoxi would not come into play soon enough. Dawn was still hours away, and he trotted his mount, silent as he headed towards the provincial border.

Supreme Commander Yi Guang has left King Zhefu's service!
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

Following the months after the disappearance of Duke Baihu, one of his retainers by the name of Kung Xing decided to enlist into the forces of Qi instead of going back to a life with no career. Previously a private officer hired to work as both a clerk and a confident for Baihu, Xing was a helpful part of the new administration by offering the wisdom of the old administration.

Kung Xing joins Qi

BaiHu
Kung Xian

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

In the dead of the night, many men entered a city within the Qi borders, but it was not to conduct a raid or invade, it was to murder. Supreme Commander and overlord of Qi, Zu Shi, decided to act on impulse and remove Niu Gongzhu. Though her guards warned her about the approaching men, she simply refused to believe the new Lord of Qi's intent and came out to face him. There were no grand gestures or last words, just a few dozens bolts launched and pierced her body in many locations, ending her life. Shi did not even have time to arrive that a rider informed him of the deed and moments later her body presented.