Qi Provincial Roleplay

Post by ann »

For roleplay in Qi.
Mikal
Marquis

Re: Qi Provincial Roleplay

Post by Mikal »

In the city of Bozhang

The lists had been made, the invitations sent. Zhefu was anticipating a good number of people, people carefully cultivated over the last four years. Already several prominent people within the province had accepted his invitation.

Smiling underneath his mask, he looked at his estate, the servants bustling about making final preparations. It was time for the new Magistrate to feast with his friends, and to create a new order in this chaotic time.

"So much to do, so little time to do so..." he said to himself, his eyes hidden in shadow.
He looked at his estates, remembering when such things meant more to him. Such a long time ago. Now he worked for a higher purpose. A purpose of peace.

While the others had their own agendas, they too wished the same. And as such they would work strongly with his goals.
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

Xiuying, of course, attended. She could not miss such a great event, to feast with the men impressed by her husbands abilities. She moved gracefully into the dining hall, bowing to her husband. She wore her elegant robes, a symbol of her status as a noble, and a headdress made form the tails of a peacock. She took her seat beside her husband, looking regal, sitting at the head of the table beside her lord. From her seat, she smiled and bowed to all who entered the hall, awaiting the beginning of the feast.
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

Xe wrote:Xiuying, of course, attended. She could not miss such a great event, to feast with the men impressed by her husbands abilities. She moved gracefully into the dining hall, bowing to her husband. She wore her elegant robes, a symbol of her status as a noble, and a headdress made form the tails of a peacock. She took her seat beside her husband, looking regal, sitting at the head of the table beside her lord. From her seat, she smiled and bowed to all who entered the hall, awaiting the beginning of the feast.

Ah, young Xiuying, one of the unabashed joys of his life. Young, possessed with an innocence that drew all to her, she was a refreshing feeling compared to dealing with the politicians he had to every day. His eyes twinkled as he looked upon her, her poise amongst any within the land.
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

A large coughing sound came echoing through the area as a large brute of a foreigner walked in casually with his hand covering his mouth as he continued to cough. As the cough faded large man began to growl.

"Grrrr filiolus have vomica mihi per is coniecto cough. Is est quoque gelu huic flatus locus" (Grrrr the gods have cursed me with this infernal cough. It is too cold in this blasted place.) This man not used to the cold weather of China was quite unhappy. He glanced around and saw his cousin alongside his maiden. "Super vicis EGO instituo vos cousin. Iam qua est victus?" (About time I found you cousin. Now where is the food?) he said in his foreign tounge as he smacked Lucius upon the back.
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

Zetie Pi had recieved an invitation to come to Bozhang, and curious as to what this Zhengfu person wanted. Zetie Pi had little info on this man only that he wore a mask in public, something he planned to correct, besides it would be a good chance to make more contacts in the area. Making his way towards the host, he presented himself, "Greetings Magistrate Zhengfu, I am Zetie Pi, Magistrate of Zhangqui. I recieved your invitation to this gathering and I thought I would present myself before your time was fully occupied. Would you care to introduce your compainions?"
Magistrate of Qufu, Zetie Pi, Com: 46, Mgt: 19, Int: 84, Jud: 97*, Cha: 52, Civil Adimistrator III, Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer I, Politician I, Public Planner II
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

Zhefu sighed good-naturedly. Would the man who called him cousin ever learn the tongue of his new land?

"One of these days you need to master the linqua franca, cousin." he replied in Chinese, minus the two words in the foreign tongue.

"Remember, we will be dealing with those who do not... appreciate the mother tongue. Politics breeds need."
antlan wrote:Zetie Pi had recieved an invitation to come to Bozhang, and curious as to what this Zhengfu person wanted. Zetie Pi had little info on this man only that he wore a mask in public, something he planned to correct, besides it would be a good chance to make more contacts in the area. Making his way towards the host, he presented himself, "Greetings Magistrate Zhengfu, I am Zetie Pi, Magistrate of Zhangqui. I recieved your invitation to this gathering and I thought I would present myself before your time was fully occupied. Would you care to introduce your compainions?"
Zhefu then turned towards the new arrival, to see Zetie Pi. He had been briefed on the man by his agents. A person who could be quite useful in the months ahead, and an idealist to boot.

Bowing before Lord Zetie despite his equal ranking, Zhefu rose, looking the other man in the eye.

"I am pleased at your arrival, Lord. Welcome to my humble home. Sitting down is my lovely wife, and this mighty man beside me is Alexandrus. A mighty warrior from a far-away land."

He sighs.

"Despite my efforts, he still works towards becoming civilized. He and his band of men are here under my invitation, to repay a debt of honor to one who saved my life. Good men, once you get to know them."
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

Banquet:

Baihu walked into the banquet wearing his military garb and accompanied by his wife, Kronus, Leonidas, and a few more Qi Gladiators. He walked around a little, ordering Gladiators to take positions at various points and places to make sure nothing bad happened. Meanwhile only Kronus followed Baihu and his wife, who strolled slowly through the party.

Some forest in Qi:

It was a few days of travel, but it was necessary for this. Caius travelled on his Numidian horse while accompanied by just under two dozen Qi Gladiators. Caius had hoped his letter reached this man's ears before the trip was made, otherwise they could be waiting for him for days, maybe even weeks. Nonetheless, when the group approached a clearing, Caius called his men to halt their march and wait for the man to appear.
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

King Tao wrote:Banquet:

Baihu walked into the banquet wearing his military garb and accompanied by his wife, Kronus, Leonidas, and a few more Qi Gladiators. He walked around a little, ordering Gladiators to take positions at various points and places to make sure nothing bad happened. Meanwhile only Kronus followed Baihu and his wife, who strolled slowly through the party.
"...And this is my adopted son, Baihu. Unlike Alexandrus, Baihu is making more of an attempt at settling in correctly." he said to Pi.
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Tong
New Recruit

Post by Tong »

King Tao wrote: Some forest in Qi:

It was a few days of travel, but it was necessary for this. Caius travelled on his Numidian horse while accompanied by just under two dozen Qi Gladiators. Caius had hoped his letter reached this man's ears before the trip was made, otherwise they could be waiting for him for days, maybe even weeks. Nonetheless, when the group approached a clearing, Caius called his men to halt their march and wait for the man to appear.
Shi trekked slowly through the forest. The trip was slow going traveling on foot, but Shi didn't care. He looked to the sky and tried to guess the time. He wasn't going to wait around long. Returning his gaze to his fore, he quickly took note of the clearing that had been agreed upon. He was called for a deal, and Shi was not one to turn away such a discussion.

As he neared the meeting spot and the foliage began to thin, he spotted a group of foreign looking men. It didn't take him long to deduce that one of them was likely the source of the letter. Setting his stride directly toward the men, he announced his presence to them in his usual distant tone.

Fa Shi:Greetings. I assume you are those of whom I was bid to meet? I am Fa Shi. Let's get to business.