Sai Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Ju Fu
Ensign

Re: Sai Provincial Roleplay

Post by Ju Fu »

When the other officer's hand reached his knee, Ju Fu was caught by surprise and he recoiled violently, sending wine spilling out over the table. The wine spilled onto Ju Fu's robe as well, which caused him to jump up in surprise. "Ohh, I'm sorry." He signaled for the wait staff to bring something to clean up the mess. "I'm very sorry. You shocked me there." When the wait staff brought towels, he dried his robes with them while they mopped up the mess on the table. "That was... an interesting speech."
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
Civil Administrator II, Decoy, Jeer II, Military Administrator II, Poison II, Public Planner
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Bei Xin could only giggle at how Ju Fu acted, to be that surprised by the mere touch of another man. "You are a funny man, very funny," he commented. Some of the wine spilled on Xin but he didn't mind, he could just get new robes even though he did prize these particular ones. "You seem to have spilled some wine on me," Xin started again, "I think you owe me something, Master Ju Fu." The devilish grin reappeared on his face as he could only think of the many repayment possibilities. "I'm not sure I can forgive you."
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Aid II, Confuse II, Decoy I, Jeer II, Military Administrator I, Sortie I, Wall I
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

Ju Fu nodded. "I'm very sorry. Of course I owe you. How much was your robe? I'll pay to replace it."
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
Civil Administrator II, Decoy, Jeer II, Military Administrator II, Poison II, Public Planner
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Sighing Xin decided to drop the whole robe issue, "You are one dull man, Master Ju Fu." Shaking his head he could only be disappointed, if there was only some other way. "You see, I don't need any money to replace these robes, I have plenty of it. Therefore I'd ask for a much different form of payment in which cannot be paid in public, well it could but I don't think it would be wise to." Brushing a couple stray strands of hair out of his face he concluded with a smile, "I suppose you'd be too dull to get that as well."
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Aid II, Confuse II, Decoy I, Jeer II, Military Administrator I, Sortie I, Wall I
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

His face was blank. "What do you mean by that?"
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

He was about ready to slam his head on the table, nobody could be this dense. "You really aren't that smart, are you?" Standing to his full height he stretched out, then moved with grace up to Ju Fu. Putting his hand on his shoulder he said, "You should know what I want, and what you might want I dunno your kinks. The mission is: To get in a empty room and..." he didn't think he needed to continue.
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

Ju Fu looked down at the floor. "Alright. Let me go home and clean myself, and then I can repay you at your house later tonight. Sound fair?"
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

"I don't like that idea, you can get away like that. Though I guess it is the only acceptable thing," tapping his chin he was thinking. "Fine fine, but should you attempt to get out of your repayment I will let Zu Yanghei know, and I'll be sure to tell him that you have a super awesome book. He will kill you for it!"
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51
Ju Fu
Ensign

Post by Ju Fu »

"Very well. Be at your house ready two hours after sundown." With that, Ju Fu hurried home to clean himself.

<br>

Two hours after sundown, a lone cloaked figure knocked at the door of Bao Xin's, or whatever Xinny's character was named, house.
Ju Fu Age 27
78-23-89-77-30
XinRaiku
Ensign

Post by XinRaiku »

Bei Xin was sitting comfortably on a giant pillow, with many more surrounding him. Dressed in some pretty normal attire he looked completely relaxed, in fact the knock on his door was somewhat annoying to him. "Enter!" he yelled not feeling like he wanted to get up.
Bei Xin, 25, Male
81-49-92-52-51