Wei Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Choso
Coral Serpent

Re: Wei Provincial Roleplay

Post by Choso »

Edit: Got a little head of myself will post shortly or by Monday night Delete if you wish.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

(Chapter 1):Rai's ambition

Ma Rai, and his newly recruited band of men.March from Di to Wei, Rai was happy to get this many men for his army and he was also happy that his message got out to Cheng Deng of Wei.The letter asked for Rai to meet Cheng at Shang Dang, which wasn't to far from their previous location in Di, Rai wasn't really looking for a long term service under Cheng only to ask him for his help in taking back Chang Shan. And in return for his help he would put the province under Wei's control as a vassal state, well that was the current plan anyways."I wonder if lord Cheng will accept my offer, some of these troops I recruited are men from my last army and they wish for me to rule a province one day. So I better make it work this time, sigh being a leader is such a drag....argh! why did Shensun haft to go off and die like that! now I'm stuck doing his work arghhhh!!!". Rai was kind of ticked as he started to wave his hands in anger at the sky, his troops just sat by and said nothing with confused faces as they continued their march to the outskirts of Shang Dang.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

Ch1"(Rai's Ambition pt:2)

Two days later, Ma Rai and his men finally arrive to the outskirts of Shang Dang. They started to set up camp, Ma Rai on the other hand had go too Shang Dang to meet Cheng himself some of his men it could be a trap. But Ma Rai wouldn't let a silly rumor like that stop him, but he did take a few guards with him, after he was ready he and three guards from his army went to Shang Dang he sent another letter to Cheng in advance to alert him that Rai was coming over for a visit."Ok, well everything seems to be going well. And I hope that the news of a rogue army on the outskirts of Shang Dang won't spark any trouble. And that letter better get to Cheng alerting him of my arrival or I'll beat the crap out that messenger".
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

(Ch:2 Ma Rai's preparations)

Many months have passed sense Shi Tongs occupation of Wei, Ma Rai and his troops grow bigger by the day finally amounting to up to a thousand troops Rai seemed happy with the results so far. And ever sense he left the land of Chang Shang, he's learned much about the provinces Di and Wei his soldiers enjoys his leadership that he has shown so far but there will be a time when all the good times will end and some of these faces within Rai's army will disappear when to be faced with the occupational forces of Shi Tong in Wei. At times when Rai would go into a village he would see people suffering due to the choices made by the last lord of Wei King Cheng Deng, and even if there is a new ruler the suffering of the people never stopped. And what killed him most, is that Cheng Deng lost Chang Shang and Dai which Rai wanted to take so much. A little girl came by him one day crying for her mother, sadly the mother was killed by bandits after a robbery ensued on their house a few days ago. The father was serving in Shi Tongs service and seemed to have never returned, this infuriated Rai so that he had to do something about it he took her in as his own child adopting her till she found her father one day. The little girls name was Nei Mawei and she was twelve years old, Ma Rai gave her a new surname of course and named her Ma Mawei and took her too his camp for her to rest. Ma Rai sent letter to his mother a week after and she replied back that she wanted her, to be taught the ways of a civil woman but when Rai read the letter he laughed and wrote back with a reply saying. "No I think it would best suit her, if she would be taught in the ways of the warrior just like her new father". He knew his mother would scold him but he didn't care.

Two more weeks pass and Mawei was put to training by four of Ma Rais men, that he intrusted to watch over her while he explored Wei and looked for more recruits and officers to join his cause. Rai wanted to manage a town or a village, and sent a letter to Shang Dang too see if he could rule at least one village or town to help make it prosper.The letter wrote the following ...

Dear Lord or Viceroy of Shang Dang.

I am Lord Ma Rai leader of the Rogue army of Wei, I wish too ask if I could administrate a small village or a town that seems to be going down in improvements over months and days of the occupation of Wei. I do not wish to rule all of Wei I just wish to rule a little part of it and hope that, the men under the rule of Shi Tong would oblige to my request and understand the great suffering and grief that the people of Wei are going through during these times of chaos.