Yong Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Brother Dun
Marquis

Re: Yong Provincial Roleplay

Post by Brother Dun »

Lu Ying wrote:BD!

Hui Zang listened to the scholar lord as he spoke to him. He smiled hopefully at the mention of troops being placed in Songxi, but as he mentioned it not being a good idea, Hui's heart sunk a little. Just as he was about to reply he heard the door open. Looking over to the inn door he smiled. It was Yun Ling returned from hunting.

Yun Ling walked in from the door and up to the table, inclining her head polietly at the guest. "So, I hear you have come seeking me visitor."
The Lord-Scholar smiled at the young woman as she entered the tavern and sat down, "Ah, Lady Yun Ling," he said, rising from his seat.

He gave her a polite bow before sitting back down, "I am Zu Yanghei, Lord-Scholar of Xianyang, I have indeed come looking for you. I was discussing with your father why I have come here... To be quite honest Lady Yun, I would like for you to join with me. It is one day my hope to see the lands of Yong and Sai rejoined, but I need help with such an endeavor."

Pausing a moment, the Lord-Scholar thought how to best phrase his next few words, "You see, Lady Yun, I am a man of Qin. A man who cares deeply for the people of Qin, and, regardless of whatever the Hegemon-King of Chu says, that includes the people of Yong and Di. I have made it the goal of my administration in Sai to repair the damages done by the Hegemon-King's campaign in the former lands of Qin. I have begun to rebuild homes, infrastructures, and restore services to my people. I would also some day like to do so to the people of both Yong and Di as well... However, I would need help in order to complete these endeavors. The lands of Yong are now ruled over by Zhang Han, the former Qin Supreme Commander. I met with him once, but he does not seem like the type of man to keep in power. He is more interested in his own power, preserving himself. He only sees the people as a means to an end..."

The Lord-Scholar began to frown as he spoke, but then caught himself and switched back to a smile, "And as I spoke to your father, here, I told him of my desire for you to join me. However, he also told me that the people of Songxi rely upon you... At this moment in time, I wish that there was a way I could help them. I would love to be able to place soldiers here to guard the town should you join me, but I fear that Zhang Han would see this as a sort of invasion, and attack the town..."
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Zeren
Major

Post by Zeren »

Lu Ying wrote:ZEREN!

Yun Ling listened carefully as the warrior spoke to her, it was amazing to think that the Sun Cai she had met those months back could have ended up being such a poor ruler, caring only for himself. Just as she was about to speak back her father interupted.

"Your sure that you could succeed in this coup?" Hui Zang said

"Father... "Yun Ling started. "If we had Chen Cang, and its armies at its disposal we could finally protect Songxi properly."

"Yes" Yun Ling continued "I think I could help you
"Excellent news", Hua Fang replied, smiling gratefully. "In that case, would you care to accompany me back to Chen Cang, where I might formally induct you into Sun Cai's ranks? From there, we could better figure out how we ought to act."

"And to answer your question, Sir", he continued, turning to the man, "yes, I believe the coup would go off without a hitch. I have the admiration and loyalty of the troops."
Hua Fang (26) 53-88*-20-74-57
Qiangshu III, Jianshu II, Challenge II, Intimidate II
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

Dun!
"Zhang Han..." Yun Ling said softly, looking away from Zu as she thought to herself for a moment. Looking back at her guest she frowned before speaking up. "I cannot leave this town, this part of Yong, to the mercy of fate. You seem an honerable, good man, so I am sure you understand why I cant leave these people."

"I am truely sorry, but I cannot leave to serve you"

Zeren!
"Very well" Yun Ling said. "Lead on to chencang, father will stay here to watch over the town."

Looking back at Hui Zang she smiled "I will return with a few days with good news for Songxi!"
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)