Liu Jin's Audience Hall - Shou Yang

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Jin smiled and replied

"Well, your talents are obviously in comanding an army. We currently already have a good commander in Wu Weilong, however we are expanding our armies as fast as we can, so I will consider you a very strong candidate to lead our other banners when the time comes. That is of course if you decide to join us."
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
Nanjun Tiger
General
Location: In war, it does not matter who is right, merely who is left...

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

The man showed no expression in regard to Liu's words, instead resigning himself to silence as he thought of how to respond. "I have heard of this Wu Weilong. Very formidable. But the matter is not with him, it is with me." Giving pause, he raised his hand and scratched his chin with his thumb. "I do not wish to become a wasted garrison commander or a reservist. I do want to see battle, and often, so I must ask if you are currently engaged in any wars..."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Civil Administrator I, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician II
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Jin chuckled.

"Heh, we are currently not in any wars with any particular faction per say, but the situation is very hostile for us atm. I can only venture so much as to say I would not worry about the lack of action if I were you, serving under Shou Yang's banner. Besides we have a lot of planning to execute and all these requires a capable commander to do it."

OOC: I practise open management in my kingdom, you will have tons of things to do, no worries about that.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Nanjun Tiger
General

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

"Interesting", the warrior responded, nodding his head to Liu's words. Being an influential member of the administration, along with the opportunity to fight, was certainly tempting. But there was still more to discuss. "And what would I receive for my services? I have a rather large estate and need to be able to maintain it while I am away..."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Jin: "I am afraid everyone in my adminstration draws a flat salary of 50 teals a month, myself included, the same will apply to you. We will however be implementing a most creative way of compensating the services of our officers, something which is both mertiocracy and loyalty based. The details of this system however is only within the ranks of our planning halls.

In fact most of my officers remain firmly committed to the path we are set on and many took much sacrifices to ensure my banner could unfurl in the battle in the first place. It is my duty and obligation to see that their pains are rewarded."
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Nanjun Tiger
General

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

SituJinrong wrote:Jin: "I am afraid everyone in my adminstration draws a flat salary of 50 teals a month, myself included, the same will apply to you. We will however be implementing a most creative way of compensating the services of our officers, something which is both mertiocracy and loyalty based. The details of this system however is only within the ranks of our planning halls.

In fact most of my officers remain firmly committed to the path we are set on and many took much sacrifices to ensure my banner could unfurl in the battle in the first place. It is my duty and obligation to see that their pains are rewarded."
Guo Xing nodded at the man's explaination. "That is completely understandable, Master Liu. I too believe that a man should be rewarded based off of merit, and not supposed skill alone. I also understand that money does not grow on trees, and a lot of things are more important than allowing one's officials to live in the lap of luxury... Armies must be leveed, arms must be forged, cities must be rebuilt... all of that costs money; money that at times can be in short supply."

Clearing his throat, he continued. "I will ponder this decision, for you see, I have many others who wish to entice me into their service. So I must beg forgiveness for not giving you a decision immediately."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

"I understand, a man of merits and skills is well sought after. I wish you all the best and hope you will give us a favourable reply soon. Ah Niu here will try his best to ensure your stay in Shou Yang is pleasant, please appraoch him if you have any particular request."

With that Jin departed for the planning cell, but not before assigning an attendant to tend to Shi's needs while he is in the city.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Nanjun Tiger
General

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

"Understood, Master Liu," he replied while bowing politely. "Thank you for your hospitality."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping arrived at the building where locals told him Liu Jin held audiences. He approached a guard and said, "I have been invited by your lord." He pulled a scroll from his robes and held it out as evidence of this fact.
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Chen Ping:

Jin was glad Ping finally took time off to visit. After making sure that Ping was served some tea, Jin seated himself next to Ping and asked him,

"Good day master Chen, I am so glad to see you. I am sure you have been busy of late, the different warleords must be scrambling over one another to secure your services, myself being one of the hopefuls. I will be very direct, seeing no sense to hide such blatant desires, how I can help convince you to march under our banner."
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81