Pang Ai's Audience Hall - Zhu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhudi
Major
Location: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."---John 8:32

Post by Zhudi »

A small merchant caravan can be seen rolling into the city. Riding alongside the group could be seen small group of guards; a detachment of the size that is commonly seen accompanying a long distance trade caravan. As the caravan made a turn towards the market plaze, three individuals separated from the main group. They headed towards the governor's audience hall and approached the guards at the gate.

Lowering their cowls and dismounting, the old man at the center of the group removed his cloak. He said to the guards, "Greetings, my name is Daisuke Aramaki, the prefect of Panyu. I have come on behalf of Marquis Lin Xin to greet the new rulers of this city and congratulate them on their recent victory. Is Governor Pang Ai or Master Chao Yang available to receive me today?"
Ma Zhudi, Guardian of the South

Also portraying...
Sha Zukang (61), Changsha's Chief Foreign Minister
"We will do the business at any cost...through whatever means available. One inch of the territory is more valuable than the life of our people. We will never concede on that."
Pang Ai
New Recruit

Post by Pang Ai »

The guards would search the envoy and make sure there are no hidden weapons. Then they are brought into the audience hall. Pang Ai who is wearing his military uniform.

"Greetings. Welcome to Zhu. Thanks for your congratulations. I have been informed that you are here in order to ask for assistance?"
Zhudi
Major
Location: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."---John 8:32

Post by Zhudi »

Pang Ai

Upon seeing the Governor, Daisuke Aramaki bowed deeply before speaking, "That is correct, mi lord. Marquis Lin Xin of Yue seeks to bring stability to the other parts of Changsha not under your control. We have seen the "honor" that Taishi Guang of Changsha exhibited in his betrayal of the prisoner exchanges at Nan Jun, and he has been found wanting. I have come to ask for your assistance in our upcoming battle. If your men can help us overthrow this dishonorable tyrant, we would be very grateful."

Also portraying...
"We will do the business at any cost...through whatever means available. One inch of the territory is more valuable than the life of our people. We will never concede on that."
Pang Ai
New Recruit

Post by Pang Ai »

Pang Ai sat down on his chair with authority. His posture is upright, like a well-trained military man. I had heard about that. He thought to himself. He nodded once or twice.

"I have heard of such incident. It is despicable to do such a thing when two are exchanging prisoners of war. I wish well with your lord, Marquis Lin Xin of Yue. Please tell him that he has my support. I will work this out with him in detail."
Zhudi
Major

Post by Zhudi »

Aramaki bowed again. "Thank you for your support, Governor. I will relay your message to Marquis Lin. With your permission, I will depart immediately." On that nore, unless he is topped, Aramaki will return to Yue.

Also portraying...
Nash
Marshal

Post by Nash »

A messenger from the Qi capital arrived at the capital of Pang Ai, bearing a communique. It was a rather simple message.
Lord Pang,

You are hereby summoned, personally, to the city of Bashang by order of Supreme Commander Zhang Han. Attendance is imperative, tribute and reports are not necessary, timliness is of utmost importance.

~Zhang Han, Supreme Commander of the Qin Imperial Army
Xun Ruishi (46) 90-72*-60-36-51 Military Administrator II, Jianshu I, Wall II, Rupture II, Envelop I
Followers:
Chao Shi (39) 43-95-44-62-72 Decoy II, Diplomat I, Jianshu I, Faze I, Scribe I, Qiangshu I, Entangle I
Ye Zhuo (23) 83-57-88-65-58 Charge I, Rally I, Entrench I, Rupture I, Haste I, Artisan I

Also Portraying: Zhang Han, Kuai Tong, and Fan Kuai; with a dash of Fu Tong for flavor.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

A group of riders could be seen approaching Zhu. Anyone on the walls would have been sure, from the first sight of them in the distance, that it was a small group and not a threat about which to be concerned. Eventually it was clear that the group consisted of a handful of guards and an officer of Chu.

When the group arrived at the gates the officer dismounted and immediately began to read from a scroll he had apparently carried on his person.

"The King of Chu, Chen Sheng, has killed one Lin Pin of this city. He was executed by the slow process for invading the territory of the King of Jiujiang and for assisting in the oppression of the people of this city. His head is delivered here as a token of the fate that awaits all those who violate the territories of the Kings of Chu and Jiujiang."

With that, a guard dismounted and delivered the box to the gate. The party then prepared to leave.