Feng Wei's Audience Hall - Yang Di

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhudi
Major
Location: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."---John 8:32

Post by Zhudi »

Daisuke Aramaki was concerned as he passed by the refugees fleeing the devastating onslaught of Li Peng's military forces. Why did enemies have to always be near when he was going on a sabbatical. He was supposed to be on his vacation to Shennong Mountains, but he had been ordered to meet with Prefect Feng Wei. Well, one must make the best of one's situation. Things might even get a little bit interesting, with the incoming invasion and all. Not that he had any interest at all in joining the upcoming battle; battles should be left for the generals, not politicians like him.

Coming up to Feng Wei's audience hall, Aramaki held up a letter verifying his identity to the guards. "Please let me talk to the Prefect," he said, "My name is Daisuke Aramaki and I have some urgent news to discuss with him in private. I have been sent to assist him in his efforts here. If he is busy, please give him this letter for me."

Sealed Scroll Incoming!
Ma Zhudi, Guardian of the South

Also portraying...
Sha Zukang (61), Changsha's Chief Foreign Minister
"We will do the business at any cost...through whatever means available. One inch of the territory is more valuable than the life of our people. We will never concede on that."
IronFist
Officer

Post by IronFist »

Zhudi

As he was making preperation for the on coming battle, he quickly read the letter of the Brotherhood. As soon as he read it, he felt a light relief and said 'Excellent! Great, Daisuke Aramaki this is your chance to prove your worth by organising and lead the upcoming battle. I shall see how well you are in the arts of war as well as other things... Take a look at my preperation...' He then held out two papers full of information

Please post OI