Taishi Guang's Audience Hall - Nanjun

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Nanjun Tiger
General
Location: In war, it does not matter who is right, merely who is left...

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

Without hesitation, Guang retrieved a dagger from his belt and held it out. His eyes met Jo Ker's, and for a long moment, stared into his eyes, not blinking. He then opened the palm of his free hand and with the dagger, cut across his palm. A small trickle of blood began to pool and eventually fall onto the floor below.

Then, reaching out, he embraced Jo's bloody hand with his own; sealing the pact. "Accepted... and I swear to embrace you as a brother and to never abandon you or undutifully endanger your life under any circumstances."

Jo Ker has been accepted into the ranks of Taishi Guang!

Please post Officer Info in the appropriate thread
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Civil Administrator I, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician II
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

Nanjun Tiger wrote:Without hesitation, Guang retrieved a dagger from his belt and held it out. His eyes met Jo Ker's, and for a long moment, stared into his eyes, not blinking. He then opened the palm of his free hand and with the dagger, cut across his palm. A small trickle of blood began to pool and eventually fall onto the floor below.

Then, reaching out, he embraced Jo's bloody hand with his own; sealing the pact. "Accepted... and I swear to embrace you as a brother and to never abandon you or undutifully endanger your life under any circumstances."

Jo Ker has been accepted into the ranks of Taishi Guang!

Please post Officer Info in the appropriate thread
Embracing the Lord in the tight gripped handshake, Jo Ker smiled, staring into his found master's eyes firmly, keeping their gaze locked as he listened to his lordship speak. "Than I am yours to command Lord Gaishi, I will stand by you till my last breath." He retorted, giving off a light nod before removing his hand from his master's.

He stepped back, stroking his chin lightly as he looked about the empty dias, save for the wooden throne at the end. "This place is a little barren, isn't it Lord Taishi?" He said jokingly, giving off a small chuckle as he patted the male counterpart on the back.

Jo Ker joins the ranks of Taishi Guang.
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
Nanjun Tiger
General
Location: In war, it does not matter who is right, merely who is left...

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

"Aye," Guang responded grinning. He held his wounded palm up towards the ceiling, in an attempt to slow the loss of blood, but was only partially successful. "It is a bit bare, but I am not one to live in luxury. Especially when there are still those on Changsha who have a hard enough time finding food to eat. But hopefully that can all change soon..."

He trailed off and remained silent for a moment, but quickly gathered himself and motioned for a nearby attendant. "Master Jo, if you wish, you can follow this servant to your quarters and get some rest. And also, report to me in two days... I have some work for you already."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Civil Administrator I, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician II
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

Jo Ker nodded in compliance to his master's words, "What you say is true, you are wise beyond your years Lord Gaishi, that but another testament of influence you have swayed upon me." He replied softly, looking over his master's hand, then quickly looking to his own self-inflicted wound, smiling graciously. "

Hearing his master's second set of words, he sheathed his intricately designed Jiang once again and furrowed a brow, "Oh? Work already? Splendid, I like to be kept busy." He stated, nodding once more and giving off a small yawn. "The journey has been a long one, and even though it is mid day, I would enjoy a nice warm bath and a short nap." He countered, chuckling softly. "I will report back to you in two days time then my Lord. Until then." He stated once more, pressing his wounded hand to a closed fist, giving off a formal bow and following the servant to his quarters.
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II