Huang Zhao's Audience Hall - Bei Di

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Huang Zhao offered another cup of tea to Guo Tugu.

Huang Zhao If you accept to join my cause, you will receive a meager monthly salary. As for your personal army, I will try to compensate you and I will integrate them to Bei Di's army. Most of your men will place under your command.

Stepping up, Huang Zhao walked around the room.

Huang Zhao If you join me, you will be the commander in charge of the rear guard of my army. I hope that your reknown tactical competence and intellect will lead my army to a greater glory. Right now, it seems that many mercenaries around the land take it not seriously.

Huang Zhao continued to walk around the room.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
tavyyr
Ensign

Post by tavyyr »

Guo Tugu nodded at Huang Zhao's reply. He thought a lot before coming to Bei Di. The Lord of Bei Di wasn't the only one who sought the service of him. A delicate princess sent him a letter, but the letter of Huang Zhao was filled with compassion and truth.

"My lord, I will join your cause don't make me regret that choice. I am taking a risk. Your city was the target of an attack recently, you manage to repelled it without my aid, maybe I will give you the advantage next time."

Guo Tugo stood up preparing himself to leave for the camp of his personal army to annonce th news to his men.
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Huang Zhao stopped to walk when he heard the good news.

Huang Zhao I am happy to heard that you choose to follow me. I'm pretty sure you want to go announce the news to your men. Come as soon as possible.

Guo Tugu is recruited into Huang Zhao force. Please post your Officer information. Access to the PH will be given shortly.
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie

Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

Niou Sui was displeased to say the least and as he stalked up to the gates of Huang Zhao's audience hall it was obvious that he was in a bad mood.

Approaching the guards he speaks in an extremely calm voice devoid of emotion.

"I wish to speak with master Huang Zhao."
Niou Sui(34) 86-81-60-44-65 Military Administrator II, Faze II, Yueshu I, Confuse II, Rupture II, Trainer I

Follower: Suo Kai(15) 65-80-48-65-26 Poison I, Civil Administrator I, Delay I, Pierce I, Challenge I, Instructor I, Deride I
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Satyrus wrote:Niou Sui was displeased to say the least and as he stalked up to the gates of Huang Zhao's audience hall it was obvious that he was in a bad mood.

Approaching the guards he speaks in an extremely calm voice devoid of emotion.

"I wish to speak with master Huang Zhao."
The guard answered back at Niou Sui.

Guard I guess you will not accept to surrender your weapon.

The guard waited for the reply.

Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

OOC: hope your feeling better.

"No, I will not surrender them. I have no intention of attacking anyone."

Though he wishes he could afford to.

His eyes bore through the guard's as he continue's in a voice reminiscent of a constrained tiger.

"May I continue?"
Niou Sui(34) 86-81-60-44-65 Military Administrator II, Faze II, Yueshu I, Confuse II, Rupture II, Trainer I

Follower: Suo Kai(15) 65-80-48-65-26 Poison I, Civil Administrator I, Delay I, Pierce I, Challenge I, Instructor I, Deride I
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

The guard asked Niou Sui to follow him. The guard guided Niou Sui inside the hall. They arrived into a vast chamber. Inside the chamber, 10 guards were forming 2 lines of 5 on each side of the chamber. Huang Zhao was talking to another man. The guard spoke to the Huang Zhao.

GuardLord Huang Zhao! Magistrate Ci Ha! Niou Sui wants to speak to you.

Huang Zhao replied.

Huang Zhao Like always, he is welcomed in here. Even if I'm sure that he isn't quite pleased with our recent plan of expansion.

Huang Zhao looked at Niou Sui.

Huang ZhaoWelcome Chief Niou! How may I help you?

Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

At least Huang Zhao realized the gravity of what he'd done. But that made it almost worse. He didn't consider Niou Sui important enough to worry about.

Niou Sui gives no bow as he approaches. He doesn't even bother looking at the guards around him, his eyes riveted on the Zhao. However he made a point to stop himself far from the man, lest his guards mistake his actions.

"Hardly pleased is hardly sufficent to express my emotions at the present." Niou Sui's voice held barely controlled rage.

"If you really want to help me you would pull your men away from Gaonu and hand the city over to me, but if you had such a noble intention I'm sure your letter wouldn't have misguided me."

His eyes were like daggers, and Sui only wished that his hate could kill.

"Your actions this month has betrayed my trust in you. I told you I had plans of declaring independence and you accepted this, agreeing to allow my force to rise unhindered, and yet your forces marched on my intended city without my knowledge. I was going to let the city choose for itself whether they would take me as a leader, but you'd have none of it.

Instead you bring bloodshed and death to good men and burden the innocents inside the city, who feared to go out. When your own city was attacked not so long ago, and I had yet to reveal my army, I heard you offered to aid the savage brigands take Gaonu, if only they would leave you alone.

Yet I was denied even a chance to take a city peacefully. Much less than with any aid from you or your troops.

How can you claim to work for the betterment of Di when I tried to peacefully split the province between us, agreed to a mutual defense of the province and supported your own cause as high. But now I see you are nothing but a man driven by ambition and lust. How will you answer to the cries of those lost to your ambition?"

Niou Sui stared defiantly at the Huang Zhao, awaiting the futile reply.

chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

As the guards approached Niou Sui to stopped him. Chao Chi posted himself between the man and Huang Zhao. Huang Zhao stood up and replied promptly.

Huang Zhao Chao Chi! Stop right where you are! Even if the man is threatening me, he is right to do it. As he says, I have sent him a letter to announce my intention to take the town of Shang. And he is still right when he said then I haven't mentioned our plan for Gaonu.

Huang Zhao paused.

Huang Zhao But I have decided with the advice of some of my officers to try to claim after I have sent that letter. Based on the reply who didn't mention an action of you, Niou Sui, against Gaonu in a near futur, we have decided to invade it to fill in our needs. We didn't only need to make this move, but it was a strategic one to make with the situation in the province of Wei.

Huang Zhao was interrupted by two newcomers. The young one was smiling and the older one seemed tired.

Dan Weirei Lord Huang Zhao, we have taken Gaonu.

Huang Zhao looked at Dia Du who signed at the affirmation. Huang Zhao looked at Niou Sui.

Huang Zhao I have make a mistake of misunderstanding that is true. Did I want to deceived or misguided you? The answer is no. I have done what I needed to do. Your method would have been the best, but I am no seer to foresee the intention of my ally. You accuse me of ambition and lust, but you are the one barging in here threatening me in rage, because I succeed before you.

Huang Zhao paused and replied angrier then usual.

Huang Zhao I try to do my best for the province, but sometimes for success you need step on your principles. Am I proud of the lost of innoncent lives? No, I will never be proud of it, neither I am proud to risk the lives of my officiers. But it shall be done. So if you came here to lecture me, you haven't choose your moment. What do you want Niou Sui, clearly not an apology? Then tell me.

Satyrus
Officer

Not a happy man

Post by Satyrus »

O this is going to be a fun RP :D

And way to rub the conquering of Gaonu in my character's face :P

Niou Sui had underestimated this man, even with his rage boiling just beneath the surface he could see that.

Niou Sui's muscles tensed as he listened. He was certainly skilled with words, and his actions weren't so different from what Sui himself would have done, but that was beside the point. When the young man announced the victory Sui's eyes closed briefly as he wrestled for control of his emotions.

"You Succeed before I do? I do not see your conquering as 'success', but if you wish to call it that go right ahead.

You speak of Wei, and of securing yourself, but you do so by splitting your forces and presenting Wei with two tempting targets instead of a single one. If this is strategy then I would not rely on the foolhardy advice of your officers."

He glares at each of the officers present in turn, his gaze eventually returning to Huang Zhao.

"I came here full of rage and spite, and I stand before you now filled with those emotions that threaten to spill over. However, I also came hoping we might yet reach an agreement over the splitting of Di peacefully."