Sima Shing's Audience Hall - Jiangliang

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Ishy Julu
Sergeant

Post by Ishy Julu »

"Feh, move aside! Lu T'ang the Mighty is here!" came a roar from down the streets leading towards Sima Shing's Palace. Clad in his oiled black leather armor, and atop a large black roan, he thundered up the street. Citizens cried out, or yelled their appreciation for this man, and he just waved dumbly. His second yell went to the guards that were fast approaching.

"I'm not going to stop, so I hope you are quick on the draw!" The hooves were coming closer, and closer...
Lü Tang, 33.
Nanjun Tiger
General
Location: In war, it does not matter who is right, merely who is left...

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

A small retinue of horsemen could be seen approaching Jiangliang from the eastern horizon. Within several minutes, the banners of Taishi Guang could be seen flying from the cavalrymen. As the group approached the main gate, the lead rider broke from the group and came near to the Jiangliang sentries. Dismounting, he held his hands out, indicating that he did not have hostile intentions.

"I am Taishi Guang of Changsha," the man stated loudly. "I come on a diplomatic mission and request to speak with Sima Shing... I will submit to whatever security protocols you deem necessary."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Civil Administrator I, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Envelop II, Politician II
Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

Ishy

*The guards, used to T'ang's antics from their time with him in his former army, The Dragons of Julu, merely melted out of his path, and open the main gates, cautioning him to not let his horse drown in one of the ponds. Functionaries flee in various directions from the mounted man, throwing quite a few important documents to the four winds in their haste to avoid a similar fate. The main administrative doors are quickly opening, for the guards don't wish to have to replace them when he smashes through them. Chao croaks warningly from his pond, adjusting his position on his cushion before resuming his nap. Shing, on the other hand, doesn't even glance up from his work.*

Sima Shing "Tie up your horse over there, o' great Dragon Shing points to a table near the door, and glances up with a smile I've got orders for you and your new army."

Najun Tiger

The guards at the gates nod, and turn to address the gates.

Captain Lao "One Taishi Guang of Changsha to see the prefect." Turning back to Guang, he bows "I'll show you to his chambers, sir. If you will follow me."

Turning, Lao led the man inside the palace and through the garden, where curiously a number of officials where trying to recover documents from several ponds, under the supervision of what could only be a large frog, sitting on a silk cushion. Lao, pays the whole scene no mind, and knocks three times on the main door. Pushing it open, he walks in and bows to the prefect, who is currently talking to a group of his generals. Glancing up as Lao introduces the man, Shing nods in dismissal and nods to the man.

Sima Shing "Welcome to Linjiang, Lord Taishi Guang. What can I do for you?"
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Aid II, Jianshu II, Military Admin II, Raid I, Wall II
Nanjun Tiger
General

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

"Prefect Sima? I am Taishi Guang, Marquis of Changsha. A pleasure to meet you," the man stated, bowing to the leader of Jiujiang. "I am sorry to disturb you, but I come on a diplomatic mission in regards to the growing threat that is Yi Lian..."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

Shing stands and bows in return to the man. After all, a marquis is still a marquis

Sima Shing "Yi Lan to you say? I thought Yi Lan's realm was on the coastline?"

Shing motions for a messenger to come to him, and proceeds to scribble out something on the scroll. Tying it shut, he motions towards the marquis with it, and the messenger brings it over

Sima Shing "Now, tell me. Is Yi Lan truly the most prominent threat that both Chang Sha and Linjiang face?"
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Ishy Julu
Sergeant

Post by Ishy Julu »

*The guards, used to T'ang's antics from their time with him in his former army, The Dragons of Julu, merely melted out of his path, and open the main gates, cautioning him to not let his horse drown in one of the ponds. Functionaries flee in various directions from the mounted man, throwing quite a few important documents to the four winds in their haste to avoid a similar fate. The main administrative doors are quickly opening, for the guards don't wish to have to replace them when he smashes through them. Chao croaks warningly from his pond, adjusting his position on his cushion before resuming his nap. Shing, on the other hand, doesn't even glance up from his work.*

Sima Shing "Tie up your horse over there, o' great Dragon Shing points to a table near the door, and glances up with a smile I've got orders for you and your new army."

--

Lu T'ang charged in and laughed, the horse whinnying plaintively. After it was tied to a table nearby, the steed knelt on the floor and decided, perhaps it was time for a nap. How convient, the Marquis was here at a similar time. "New Orders, huh? Sounds fun." He nodded, giving a sharp salute.

"Marquis..." Lu began, stumbling a little over the word. He managed to practice some of the rank names, in case he should have to use them again. "Lu T'ang, Dragon of Julu." He gave a second salute. "I've heard good things of the justice and virtue you bring." He was fairly certain that was what he brought, anyway. Scratching the back of his helmet as if it were hair, he bowed crispy. "Perhaps we will meet on the same side in battle, someday. I look forward to it!"
Lü Tang, 33.
Nanjun Tiger
General

Post by Nanjun Tiger »

Arkain Hibiki wrote:Shing stands and bows in return to the man. After all, a marquis is still a marquis

Sima Shing "Yi Lan to you say? I thought Yi Lan's realm was on the coastline?"

Shing motions for a messenger to come to him, and proceeds to scribble out something on the scroll. Tying it shut, he motions towards the marquis with it, and the messenger brings it over

Sima Shing "Now, tell me. Is Yi Lan truly the most prominent threat that both Chang Sha and Linjiang face?"
"Absolutely", Guang replied immediately, without hesitation. "Not only Yi Lian, but also the mercenaries and bandits who pillage and rape the land at her whim. In a short time, they will be knocking on Linjiang's door. Unless we ally together now, and put a stop to this menace, they will undoubtedly be sending wave after wave of their barbarian filth to attack and raze your cities."
Ying Chou (28) 瑜德 Yude
80-42-60-60-63
Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

Shing nods his head thoughtfully, glancing out the window or a second

Sima Shing "I must say, I had hoped the rumors from the east to have been false. An army that devours the flesh of their enemies is something I really didn't wish to exist. Yi Lan's influence may indeed reach Linjiang, and I will not stand for what she allowed to happen in Huainan."
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Zhudi
Major
Location: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."---John 8:32

Post by Zhudi »

A small group of soldiers carrying the banner of Marquis Lin Xin and Prefect Daisuke Aramaki rode along the main highway towards the city of Jiangliang. At the forefront of the small diplomatic mission rode a middle aged man carrying a flag of peace.

As they approached the gates to the city, the man announced, "We are an peaceful envoy representing Prefect Daisuke Aramaki of Changsha. If possible, we would like to request an audience with Magistrate Shima Shing." They waited for the guards on walls or around the gate to reply.
Ma Zhudi, Guardian of the South

Also portraying...
Sha Zukang (61), Changsha's Chief Foreign Minister
"We will do the business at any cost...through whatever means available. One inch of the territory is more valuable than the life of our people. We will never concede on that."
Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

The guards at the gate nodded, and one was dispatched inside. Shortly thereafter, the gate opened, and a dozen soldiers came out and bowed, The leader motions through the gate

Captain Lao "The Magistrate is taking council in the garden, at the moment. If you will follow me."

Opening the gate, the group is lead a scant hundred feet into the complex, where a large, ornamental garden has been set up. Sima Shing sits under a tree, listening to one of his advisors give a short report. Lounging about, are a dozen soldiers, and half as many of his generals. Shing leans forward slightly to push a small, rice paper boat with a stick, sending it shooting across the surface of one of the ponds. Watching the ripples, Shing addresses the new comers

Sima Shing "Welcome to Linjiang, Emissary of Yue."
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43