Pang Li's Audience Hall - Dongcheng

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

A more than helpful guide leads the three men to the Inner courtyard where the most lavish gardens of Dongcheng lay. The men are asked to leave their weapons on a table before entering, but aren't forced. Pang Li was about to leave when the guide stops him and introduces Liu Yin.

Welcome to Dongcheng master Liu. I hope you enjoy your stay. So what brings you here? Is Heaven's Orchard message spreading throughout the land?
Bane
New Recruit

Post by Bane »

Chinka wrote:A more than helpful guide leads the three men to the Inner courtyard where the most lavish gardens of Dongcheng lay. The men are asked to leave their weapons on a table before entering, but aren't forced. Pang Li was about to leave when the guide stops him and introduces Liu Yin.

Welcome to Dongcheng master Liu. I hope you enjoy your stay. So what brings you here? Is Heaven's Orchard message spreading throughout the land?
The men leave their effects on the table.

Liu Yin: Master Pang Li! I am glad to finally meet you. Yes, Talks of Heaven's Orchard are around everywhere these days. I was approached by one of your followers, and was preached about the Greater Good. I for one support what you are trying to do, and am ready to be actively used by the Greater Good. Master Pang Li put me to use.
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

He smiled and put his hand on the man's shoulder

Well you are willing, and eager. If you want to help further the Greater Good, I will not stop you. and If anything aid you in anyway I can. Welcome to Heaven's Orchard my brother.
Bane
New Recruit

Post by Bane »

Liu Yin bowed

Liu Yin: Thank You Master Pang Li.
trippy
Colonel

Post by trippy »

The barbarian rode to the outskirts of the city. He came to a guard and asked for directions to the Grey Sage.

Please show me how to meet your Sage. He looks to pay well for smiths.
Chuluun Sukh
67-107*-36-78-44
Jianshu II Qianshu III Smith II Challenge I Trainer I Charge II Javelin,
Horse Helm (Might +4), Billhook (Might +7), Armor (Might +7), horse (speed +5)
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

The barbarian was greated by disciples of Heaven's Orchard, and lead to the inner courtyard."The Grey Sage asks that all blades be left out here on the table. The inner courtyard is sacred ground." The Disciple motioned to the table "However if you are completely uncomfortable with leaving your weapons out here you may proceed with them"
trippy
Colonel

Post by trippy »

The barbarian left his weapons on the horse and followed the guards.

Show me to your sage. My horse will guard my weapons
Chuluun Sukh
67-107*-36-78-44
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

The disciples of Heaven's Orchard lead the Barbarian into the garden where the Grey Sage waits. "Welcome to Dongcheng Stranger! I am Pang Li, Leader of Heaven's Orchard. What brings you here?
trippy
Colonel

Post by trippy »

I received word that you pay well for smiths. You desire armor, I can provide armor. Your pay is very acceptable. Where do I begin?
Chuluun Sukh
67-107*-36-78-44
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

A disciples rushes in and belts out"The Force! Its Massive! Yi Lian has made her Move!"The Disciple out of breath kneels before Pang Li

[color]"What! This is some kind of misunderstanding![/color]

No Misunderstanding Master, She intends to conquer all of Juijiang

I am sorry. But it appears that my smith has come in too late. Unless you want to be involved with this conflict I suggest you get out of Juijiang as quickly as possible. Once Yi Lian has been dealth with I will still be in need of a good smith, please come back come the new year. If you need anything my disciple will help I would normally ask you to take your time and enjoy Dongcheng's Pleasures but war will be here soon