Lu Ying's Audience Hall - Yanyu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

RuffRydeR wrote:A grand procession appears on the roads of Yanyu. The sight had been there once before, but this time, it was larger still, with the maids in full armour and tripled in number. After all, this was the future Queen of Xia in their midst, with the future drawing closer and closer still.

A maid stopped in front of the gate, and windingly noted all her titles in proper fashion, as she was restrained by a maid inside the carriage for propriety's sake. Then, the maid asked for a meeting with the Lady Lu Ying.

But eventually, she broke free, and emerged, her dazzlingly armoured and outfitted figure lovely in the bright sunlight. Sporting a sure grin, the Princess Regnant strutted towards the entrance and said,

"I'm sure you could imagine why I'm here...especially since my maid already said why. Though, I suppose, you would all rather imagine it, wouldn't you? Now, where would the Lady Lu be?"
The guard captain on duty stepped forward and bowed to the guests before him and spoke up.

"If you would follow me, I will lead you to the Lady of Yanyu"

With those words the guards turned about and assuming the visitor followed the guards lead him through the winding corridors of the palace to the main hall. Throwing the doors open they entered the room and the guards dropped to their knee's and the guard captain announced the visitor to the governor of Yanyu.
Lu Ying looked down at the woman from her dias and smiled.

"Lady Xia!" Lu Ying exclaimed before jumping down from her dias and walking up to the little princess "Tell me, is your father still feeling ill? I have prayed for his good health ever since I heard"
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Lu Ying wrote: "Lady Xia!" Lu Ying exclaimed before jumping down from her dias and walking up to the little princess "Tell me, is your father still feeling ill? I have prayed for his good health ever since I heard"
"Ying! Oh my, it's been a while!"

She grinned, almost as enthusiastically as she usually did. But her Father's health did nag upon her. She giggled as she gave a crisp bow to the governor of the city, then noted anxiously,

"Well, he isn't getting any worse...So I suppose that's better than what it might be. But he isn't getting any better either. Ohhh, I've had to rush learning so many things already...and I still need to get used to doing so much more! And...um, by the way, how is your husband? I have a...well, a rather awkward question I needed to ask that might relate..."
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

RuffRydeR wrote: "Ying! Oh my, it's been a while!"

She grinned, almost as enthusiastically as she usually did. But her Father's health did nag upon her. She giggled as she gave a crisp bow to the governor of the city, then noted anxiously,

"Well, he isn't getting any worse...So I suppose that's better than what it might be. But he isn't getting any better either. Ohhh, I've had to rush learning so many things already...and I still need to get used to doing so much more! And...um, by the way, how is your husband? I have a...well, a rather awkward question I needed to ask that might relate..."
Lu Ying smiled as the young princess spoke, the weight of the situation was obviously heavy on her young shoulder, and Ying did wonder how she would manage as the future Queen of Yin. However her smile faded somewhat when Wu chen was mentioned.

"My husband? What is it you need to ask?"
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

Lu Ying wrote:"My husband? What is it you need to ask?"
"Marriage...How's it been working out for you so far? I...well, after what's happened, an...heir would be required...So...yeah...I, uh, need advice."

She flushed a deep red, almost matching those of her clothes, and tried to keep herself from moving around with thatr awkward feeling...
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Hu Yi
New Recruit

Post by Hu Yi »

Ni Hao Ma approaches the Yanyu Audience Hall and looks around at the fortifications and guards. He is thoroughly impressed.

Upon arrival at the gate he, in a calm and crisp voice, requests and audience with the lady Lu_Ying
Ni Hao Ma
98/81/39/77/23
Instructor II, Dash II, Charge II, Scout II
Lu Ying
Lord

Post by Lu Ying »

Hu Yi wrote:Ni Hao Ma approaches the Yanyu Audience Hall and looks around at the fortifications and guards. He is thoroughly impressed.

Upon arrival at the gate he, in a calm and crisp voice, requests and audience with the lady Lu_Ying
The guard captain on duty stepped forward and bowed to the guests before him and spoke up.

"If you would follow me, I will lead you to the Lady of Yanyu"

With those words the guards turned about and assuming the visitor followed the guards lead him through the winding corridors of the palace to the main hall. Throwing the doors open they entered the room and the guards dropped to their knee's and the guard captain announced the visitor to the governor of Yanyu.
Lu Ying looked down at the man from her dias and smiled.

"Hu Yi, I have heard tell of your prowess in battle, give me good news, say you have come to serve me!"
Hu Yi
New Recruit

Post by Hu Yi »

Ni Hao Ma bows slightly
Lady Lu_Ying it would be a great honor to serve you.
Ni Hao Ma
98/81/39/77/23
Instructor II, Dash II, Charge II, Scout II
Lu Ying
Lord

Post by Lu Ying »

Hu Yi wrote:Ni Hao Ma bows slightly
Lady Lu_Ying it would be a great honor to serve you.
Lu Ying stood up from her dias and walked down to the man before her. "New recruits to my little corner of Zhao are always welcome. I will place you as an officer in one of my armies, and from there you can prove yourself worthy of moving up in rank." Lu Ying said with a smile.

OFFICER INFO PLZ!