Rui Jiao Jin's Audience Hall - Haozhi

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

After the outburst, Ka Ne looked at the assembled men for a moment, then looked down to his work. He pulled a new paper and dipped his quill, speaking as he wrote. "You have served us able, well, and perfectly, Brother Huang. You are a man with few peers, and whilst we may retreat from Di today... you deserve more." He said. A few more strokes, and he put the quill away. He looked up and smiled. "Finished. Your orders will be awaiting you when you reach Xianyang, Marquis Huang. Sai will be yours, and you will offically be our vassal."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Even if Huang Zhao was still upset by his failure in Di, he accepted his new task.

Huang Zhao I will accept this task. I will try to help Xianyang to flourish.

Huang Zhao waited for a reply from Ka Ne before he left.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"Also, you need to go to Wei and turn over Di officially to Liu Jin's second in command. He'll be waiting for you. Thank you, Marquis. I know Sai will prosper under your hands." He nodded to them, dismissing them.
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Taishi Zhuo

Post by Taishi Zhuo »

Taishi Dai was in Sai with the Bei Di army when he received a message from Huang Zhao. Bei Di had fall under the control of Liu Jin kingdom. Huang Zhao announced him that he will joined Rui Jiao Jin kingdom once and for all. His former lord gave him the choice to join Rui Jiao Jin kingdom or not. Being a member of this army for so long really ease Taishi Dai's choice, he summoned a messenger.

"Your orders is to bring this letter to the audience halls in Haozhi."

The messenger left immediatly for Haozhi. He approached the guards and spoke.

"I have an urgent letter from General Taishi Dai for the person in charge."
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

The messenger is brought to Ka Ne, who recieves him with the common pleasentries. "What is the missive, courier? What news of General Taishi?"
Guan Yin She

Taishi Zhuo

Post by Taishi Zhuo »

The messenger handed the missive to Ka Ne.
Dear Brother Kane or Lady Rui Jiao Jin,

While I was campaigning in Sai with your army, I have received a letter from Huang Zhao telling me that Bei Di had fall. He informed me that he intended to join your organisation leaving me the choice of my allegiance.

I have fought so many battles with Supreme Commander Bai Du Rong, General Rou Jang and Marshall Long Jen that my choice was easy to make. I just want to informed you that it will be an honor to serve Lady Rui Jiao Jin and continue to fraternize on the battlefield with your officers.

I regret that I didn't manage to bring this news myself, but I felt that it was my duty to stay with our army in Sai.

With all my respect,
Taishi Dai
The messenger let the time to Ka Ne to read the missive.

"Master Taishi Dai gave me the order to return your request or command to him."[/i]
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

Ka Ne nodded, smiling. "Inform Marshall Taishi that he is to remain with the troops in Sai as we rest and refit. We will march on our enemies soon enough."
Guan Yin She

RHEBERT
Ensign

Post by RHEBERT »

Tao Chao mounted on a donkey finally arrived in Yong after being bout out of Bei Di. The public planner and engineer followed his colleague under Huang Zhao's former administration. He went for a drink before showing at the halls.

Guard! My name is Tao Chao. I am here for employment. I shall be awaited.
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41
Confuse II, Decoy I, Engineer I, Jeer II, Poison II
Item : Book of infinite wisdom(+7 Judgment), Book of celestial knowledge(+7 intel), Sword(+2 Might)
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

The guard nodded, and took him in to see Ka Ne. He nodded to the man, smiling. "Ah, Tao Chao, the Architect of Bei Di. Your reputation proceeds you here. I have a position among my Chief Magistrates for you, should you be intent on joining us. We continue to fight to unite China under the best men to lead it- men like Huang Zhao, Fei Lak, Lin Xin, and Liu Jin."
Guan Yin She

Charlemagne
Marquis
Location: Oh Ricky, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Ricky!

Post by Charlemagne »

A young woman approached the gates of Rui Jiao Jin's palace in the late summer, seeking to deliver a package from her master. It was leatherbound, and obviously a tome of some sort. When she came upon the guards, she nodded solemnly. "I have brought this parcel from my Master, Li Ning. It is for Lord Ka. I am unarmed, and wish to make my delivery. Is that possible?"