Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Jiang Chao
Officer

Post by Jiang Chao »

Chaoyun opened the door, and went out closing it behind him. "What message do you bear?" Nervous, he scouted the horseman infront of him, before his sight returned to the man.
Huang Ning. 28
92-72-44-68-31
Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Sortie II, Rupture II, Delay II, Entrench

Very Dead Guy Lu Shu, 23
62-19-78-38-85
Deride II, Diplomat II, Politician III, Rally II
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

osiris wrote:Jing shook his head, "I would doubt it, it is probably just Li Lang. The barbarian will not give up. It looks like we may just have to kill him." Jing shrugged non chalantly, "I can tell you both, that if you work with us here, there is not only gold, but action, in it for you." He then said, "Keep this in mind though. I know that at least Bao here is young, and, well, I suppose it is not my place to tell you what to do but, battle is..." He paused, "scarring."
Jiang Bao wanted to protest but realised that it is pretty much pointless and said "The thing is that our force is currently in Changsha and moving towards Shanggu, we will have to move thru several cities which may make certain owners of cities, towns and villagers a little uncomfortable. I have to go back and discuss it with the guys to see what we can do."
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Jiang Chao wrote:Chaoyun opened the door, and went out closing it behind him. "What message do you bear?" Nervous, he scouted the horseman infront of him, before his sight returned to the man.
"Lord Chaoyun, it is good that i have finally met with you. I see your own village prospers greatly..." He then sighed a little, "I am usually known to be a man for pleasures but i have come to talk of business." He then looked around a little, "Is it OK to talk somewhere else, the tavern nearby would be good," He then winked as he continued, "You can mix pleasure with business cant you, ey'," Kang chuckled a bit, something he was told to specifically never do at these meetings... Turning around he waved his hand to the men, a signal for them to leave him, which in due time they did.

((Soz im not the best RPer :())
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

jiangbao wrote:
Jiang Bao wanted to protest but realised that it is pretty much pointless and said "The thing is that our force is currently in Changsha and moving towards Shanggu, we will have to move thru several cities which may make certain owners of cities, towns and villagers a little uncomfortable. I have to go back and discuss it with the guys to see what we can do."
Jing shrugged, he was in a good mood, "Its fine. It was just a proposition. I had to try. As long as we are not fighting with each other...." Jing was not sure whether to ask another question, or if Bao was gonna discuss something with his colleague.
"A man will not give his life for a half pence, you have to speak to his soul, electrify him." Napoleon Bonaparte

Fasho Baipan zi Xinrichu 60-39-42-71-90
Civil Administrator II, Deride, Diplomat, Military Administrator II, Haste, Poison, Politician, Propagandist, Rally II, Saboteur
Age 14
Followers: Shun Xuan(22) 56-38-70-60-45 skills in OI
Cheng Linpeng(36) 49-64-70-77-75 skills in OI
Yang Jian(17) 50-54-58-76-67 skills in OI
Jiang Chao
Officer

Post by Jiang Chao »

Liu Kang wrote:"Lord Chaoyun, it is good that i have finally met with you. I see your own village prospers greatly..." He then sighed a little, "I am usually known to be a man for pleasures but i have come to talk of business." He then looked around a little, "Is it OK to talk somewhere else, the tavern nearby would be good," He then winked as he continued, "You can mix pleasure with business cant you, ey'," Kang chuckled a bit, something he was told to specifically never do at these meetings... Turning around he waved his hand to the men, a signal for them to leave him, which in due time they did.

((Soz im not the best RPer :())
((Neither am I))

"Alright then." Chaoyun followed the man to the Tavern. At arrival they quickly found themselves a seat, the Barkeeper was a friend of the village chief, even though he never visited.

"What is it that you wish to speak about?"
Huang Ning. 28
92-72-44-68-31
Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Sortie II, Rupture II, Delay II, Entrench

Very Dead Guy Lu Shu, 23
62-19-78-38-85
Deride II, Diplomat II, Politician III, Rally II
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"My Uncle, lord Fei Lak, has recently heard of your skills, if word was to come from so far of your skill to a secluded and hardly worthy land then it must be both true and possibly greater. He has therefore sent..." Half way through talking the waitress brought over the wine, "Err, thanks" he said and then continued taking a sip of wine, "He has therefore sent me to personally seek you out, my uncle has had his eye on many officers before, each one great, he is hardly wrong when judging others. Anyways, the point is that he wants me to invite you to our own lands in Yan, a feast, some wine, a few dancers, to discuss things of importance. Its in Shanggu, our base of operations, i know its far, but we will accomodate you for your trip, we have a great inn their thats for sure..."
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

osiris wrote: Jing shrugged, he was in a good mood, "Its fine. It was just a proposition. I had to try. As long as we are not fighting with each other...." Jing was not sure whether to ask another question, or if Bao was gonna discuss something with his colleague.
"Nope, I hardly think of fighting against you. General, are you still interested in a horse? I cannot imagine a general of your status without a reliable horse. Even one that runs faster than the normal will help you in battle." Jiang Bao replied.

"This service can be extended to your fellow officers too, of course since Brother Liang is part of your fighting unit."
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

Jing nodded, "You know, I think I can afford it now. I'll take a horse from you. I would like one that can kick and run fast, it does not have to be great at either, but it should be able to do both. Is this feasible?"

((+1 attack, +1 speed, I'll pay you depending on how Fei Lak pays me))
"A man will not give his life for a half pence, you have to speak to his soul, electrify him." Napoleon Bonaparte

Civil Administrator II, Deride, Diplomat, Military Administrator II, Haste, Poison, Politician, Propagandist, Rally II, Saboteur
Age 14
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

"I suggest I can do that one, but rather I propose one that can really up the speed a little for the same price. How will you prefer to make the payment?"

Lots of OOC..:
(+1 Attack, +2 Speed, cannot do a +1 Spd because it is mathematically impossible for me to do so. So either +1 Attack or +1attack and +2 Spd. The +1 attack and + 2 Speed is at least 160.

a. If you opt installments, its at least 120 now for the delivery of horse next month then full payment upon delivery.
b. If you do full payment now, I will knock it to 150.
c. If you cannot make 120 now, then I will do the horse first but delivery it as soon as you can make 120 with the remainder in installments
d. If you cannot make 120 now and want delivery immediately then it will cost more cause of your battle with MB, the risk lies with me...
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

(Alright, I am gonna take +1 +2, and I will discuss my pay with Phai, then PM you with the option)

Jing shrugged, "I am unsure as of yet, although, I will tell you soon." Bao paused then said, "Would you fellows like anything to drink? water, tea?"

Age 14