Away/Return thingy

Moderator: Game Masters

Kain
Post 333!!!

Post by Kain »

Sorry I was gone for a couple weeks, my internet was out >_<

Im just on to notify, ill be back in a few days, monday or so.
Liu Jian, 17
86-97*-35-60-58
Horsemanship, Dash, Flank, Raid, Qiangshu, Wedge
10 Gold
Items: Long Spear (+1)
Army: 1600 Soldiers (65, Bronze Armor, Horses)
Pyro
Captain

Post by Pyro »

Pyro wrote:Due to me having to deal with both college, college exams and work I'm going to have to cut down on the number of sims I am in. I'm not leaving, I will still be around, just don't expect me to be all that active. Towards end of June everything will be back to normal and I will resume normal activity.
Due to the closure of DoE I'm now able to resume full activity here without cutting into study time for exams. Don't all hit the exits at once.
Zhao Ji (15)
Stats: 33-92*-36-74-77
Skills: Challenge I, Cover I, Doctor, Faze I Intimidate II, Maraud I, Raid I, Yueshu II
Gold: 125
--
"When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up!"
Adranis
Little Goober
Location: Just remember, the low blood pressure demon is writing you up.

Post by Adranis »

I have limited access to the internet for multiple reasons until further notice...but I will still be able to post from school. *sigh* I'll keep you updated.
Qiao Lin (21)
53-44-96*-31-92
Deride III, Diplomat II, Envelop I, Politician II, Propagandist II, Public Planner II, Spy I
Items: Book of Rites (Int+4)

V2: 1 dead, 1 retired, 1 inactive.

<XuQuan> I would be a good houseboy since I don't like wearing clothes.

<Flawed> TEAM FLAWED - We're Wrong, and We Know it, so Screw you.

* Dreamer|Lernen sucks off to rp with no one.
Zhu Dun
Captain
Location: * Blueprint does a Cassandra Rose in Dr.Who and snogs ZD for no apparent reason

Post by Zhu Dun »

I'll be away from tomorrow evening till monday afternoon sometime, I'm afraid. I'll try and catch up on everything then.
Shu Ga Da Di, 28
53/56/81/16/99*
Diplomat II, Jeer I, Politician II, Rally II, Spy I

Also starring as his two skanky hos, E Zi Ho and Jun Ki Hor!

nurgles_herald wrote:Zhu Dun has, quite possibly, the best character concept known to man.
Tian Long wrote:[17:00] <TianLong> Thats the greatest thing ever in the history of sims
Zhu Dun
Captain
Location: * Blueprint does a Cassandra Rose in Dr.Who and snogs ZD for no apparent reason

Post by Zhu Dun »

Well, I'm fully back, and after years I've finally been persuaded to go get some depression councilling and somesuch. So I might not be quite so active, but it's a good start.
Shu Ga Da Di, 28
53/56/81/16/99*
Diplomat II, Jeer I, Politician II, Rally II, Spy I

Also starring as his two skanky hos, E Zi Ho and Jun Ki Hor!

nurgles_herald wrote:Zhu Dun has, quite possibly, the best character concept known to man.
Tian Long wrote:[17:00] <TianLong> Thats the greatest thing ever in the history of sims
Adeptus Astartes
Quickest shot in the East!

Post by Adeptus Astartes »

No I'm not going away, I'm quiting. I stayed to long anyway. I've never stayed at a Sim for very long anyway.

Well atleast I broke the record for recruitment refusals I'd wager hahahahaha!

I think I snubbed off 11 of your guys.
Bet you were kinda hoping I'd never come back huh?

Ah Gedi Wandering Archer 42 years young 100G C: 97 M: 60 I: 21 J: 85 Ch: 19

Cover 2, Gongshu 3, Volley 3

Items: Horse (Khartoum) Spd+3 Attack+1 Def+1 Crossbow +3
YoungBoy
Officer

Post by YoungBoy »

Will be very semi-active for a while, pretty much completely unavailable for roleplay, because I have embarked on the great challenge of writing a novel :D
Deng Xu, 22
66-37-59-90-70
Civil Administrator I, Entrench II, Public Planner III, Trainer III, Volley I
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

My laptop's going to the shop for some upgrades and repairs for the next week. I'm going to be using my desktop, but will be less active.
Aisha
Lieutenant

Post by Aisha »

I apologize to anyone I’ve kept waiting in my absence of the past four or so days.
With my course soon coming to a close my free time is running low, between work, looking after my sick boyfriend, now getting sick myself all while looking for a new job my RP time has been halted. I will try to keep on top of things and not keep anyone waiting for this long again. But for those RPing with me expect my replies to be less prompt, perhaps a post every second day rather than daily.
Zhū PìngXiàn Zhì - Valiant Stallion
50-95-43-80-53
Civil Administrator, Propagandist II, Qiangshu, Saboteur II, Trainer II
Manretsu
Ensign

Post by Manretsu »

I'm going to let you guys know early in case I forget. Starting on the 21st, I will be in Japan for 2 months. Just an early notice since I'll be busy packing and whatnot. I'll try to get computer access over there.
Wu Wen Xiang(16)
79*-83*-67-29-85*, 5% Injury
Dash, Inspire, Rally III, Reactive Defense II
Gold:0
Fame:75
Items: Sentinal(Sword, Mgt+4), Book of Manuevers(Com+2), Chain Armlet(Jewelry, Cha+1)