Feedback and Suggestions

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Also make it easier to figure out who isn't a village or town ruler anymore. There are a lot of those I think.
Bourne
Major

Post by Bourne »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:Hmmm, do you mean one thread for all town magistrates and their officers to post info, and one thread for all village heads and their officers to post theirs? That could be feasible, and would keep the free officer thread from being confusing to people who send letters.

We won't make up an individual thread for each one, though. That is just way too many.

Is this what you were thinking?
I think if you just made one thread for all Village Rulers and Town Rulers to post in along with all their generals it would help people out. Since then the free officer thread won't get jammed up
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
Liu Tai
Sergeant

Post by Liu Tai »

I was actually thinking of Xiang's idea. One thread for all town magistrates and their people to post in, one for all village heads and anyone who's with them to post in.
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Well - though you can't recruit pcs as a village or town head so there wouldn't be other players there.
Liu Tai
Sergeant

Post by Liu Tai »

Then basically scratch out the bits about 'and their officers' and whatnot, and it's my idea. Which leads to the final line.

How about it?
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

I think one thread for all town leaders and another for all village leaders would be awesome.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Done :)
Kentalot
Sergeant

Post by Kentalot »

Perhaps announce it and at the same time remind people to replace their free officer info with delete?
Xiang Shang Sun 香尚孫 (20) 52-54-91*-44-85 Diplomat II, Policitian III, Public Planner III, Engineer II, Scribe I
Fessek
Where is it?

Post by Fessek »

Fortify and Sortie - The army fortifies itself and waits for a chance to sortie when the enemy is unprepared. Attack is unaffected. Defense receives a 40% bonus. Speed receives a 80% penalty. This strategy gains bonuses against Ambush and Full Retreat strategies, and receives penalties against Envelop and Conservative strategies.

Full Retreat - The army splits into smaller forces and attempts to flee at full speed to escape with as many soldiers as possible. Attack receives a 45% penalty. Defense receives a 30% bonus. Speed receives a 30% bonus. This strategy receives bonuses against Envelop and Hit & Run strategies, and receives penalties against Charge and Fortify & Sortie strategies.
I know it's probably just because you need to balance them out, but what is the rationale for havinf Full Retreat to be weak against Fortisy and Sortie?

It would seem to me that if you want to retreat, the best thing your opponent could possibly do to help you escape is stop and dig in.
Tsu Jiri
91-83-26-80-22
125 Gold
-12% Injury
Horse (Spd +1), Billhook (+1), Sword (+1)
Gongshu I, Lure II, Horsemanship II, Qiangshu II, Military Administrator I
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Fessek wrote:
Fortify and Sortie - The army fortifies itself and waits for a chance to sortie when the enemy is unprepared. Attack is unaffected. Defense receives a 40% bonus. Speed receives a 80% penalty. This strategy gains bonuses against Ambush and Full Retreat strategies, and receives penalties against Envelop and Conservative strategies.

Full Retreat - The army splits into smaller forces and attempts to flee at full speed to escape with as many soldiers as possible. Attack receives a 45% penalty. Defense receives a 30% bonus. Speed receives a 30% bonus. This strategy receives bonuses against Envelop and Hit & Run strategies, and receives penalties against Charge and Fortify & Sortie strategies.
I know it's probably just because you need to balance them out, but what is the rationale for havinf Full Retreat to be weak against Fortisy and Sortie?

It would seem to me that if you want to retreat, the best thing your opponent could possibly do to help you escape is stop and dig in.
It's the "Sortie" Part - when they begin to withdraw, the whole defensive force charges and smushes them. Yay.

Don't expect perfect matches though - I was trying to make the names make sense, yet still balance each strategy.