Chen Yun's Audience Hall - Gaomi

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhang Loc
Sergeant

Post by Zhang Loc »

ooc-just to speed this along for antlan when he gets on.

The guards look at the man with appreciation. They loved it when people made their jobs easier. The strong guards quickly joined together in the search making sure all of the areas were covered, and making sure not to linger to long in the private regions.

After the search is executed the man is led to the inner chamber where he can see Tian Loc and Chen Yun sitting by each other. Loc sits there stonily, but still managing to pull off a friendly look.
Tian Loc styled qiangdiao (strong, powerful, energetic and diao.)
91-79-42-72-55 Charge (II), Civil Admin (I), Instructor (II), Military Administration (II), Wall (II), Politician (I)

antlan87 wrote:[14:39] * antlan87 lost his rights to be a man
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

"Welcome back Liao Deng! I take it you have spoken to your brother, and are here to tell us your decision." Says Chen Yun upon seeing the man enter.
Magistrate of Qufu, Zetie Pi, Com: 46, Mgt: 19, Int: 84, Jud: 97*, Cha: 52, Civil Adimistrator III, Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer I, Politician I, Public Planner II
Kiyser
Ensign

Post by Kiyser »

Deng Bows first to Tian Loc and the to Chen Yun and says quickly
"Ah you both are here! I have come about the offer that was made to me not long ago is it still a valid one?"
Liao Deng (26) 79/65/85/61/49
Charge I, Public Planner II, Instructor II, Faze I, Confuse II, Military Administrator I, Engineer II
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

"The offer for employment is indeed still a valid one. I take it you have chosen in our favour then?" Enquires Chen Yun. Turning to Tian Loc, Chen Yun informs him, "This is Liao Deng, brother to our officer Liao Zun.

(OOC:If you did decide to join us, post your OI in our thread, and Loc will grant you PH access while we wrap this up here.)
Magistrate of Qufu, Zetie Pi, Com: 46, Mgt: 19, Int: 84, Jud: 97*, Cha: 52, Civil Adimistrator III, Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer I, Politician I, Public Planner II
Kiyser
Ensign

Post by Kiyser »

Liao chuckles to himself and says

"Yes my brother serves you already and he helped in my decision. Do you require some sort of oath from me i am will to agree to anything? My two followers are as well."

Both men stood to either side of Deng and nodded there agreement.
Charge I, Public Planner II, Instructor II, Faze I, Confuse II, Military Administrator I, Engineer II
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

"Pledging your loyalty is enough for the time being. We welcome you and your companions into our ranks."

(OOC:When you get access, you'll need to officially transfer your followers to the kingdom, but don't worry, you can still RP as them.)
Kiyser
Ensign

Post by Kiyser »

"That works for us. One last thing if you will have one of your gaurds show us where we can rest our heads we will take our leave."

They all lowered there heads to there new lord and his general turned and followed the guard to there new home.
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

A messenger came riding to the audience hall, bearing a letter for General Chen Yun.
Chen Yun

I found the source of the rumours that had been troubling me for the past month. I'm hereby inviting you and whoever you wishes to bring to my classy vengence event, and we can probably discuss about me and my officers recruitment when you're here. Hurry I would say, or else you're going to miss all the killing.

Wu Ming, town square of Pushang
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

A lone rider galloped his way to the entrance of Tian Loc's audience hall, dismounting upon arriving before the guards stationed outside. Clad in strange armor that had a dark presence to it, the man approached one of the guards and spoke in a deep, intimidating voice that echoed within the demonic helmet sitting atop his head, "Ma Xiang of the Jibei province has come to speak with the lord, Tian Loc. I will submit to any searches, though you should be warned that I shall -personally- hack off your hands should I deem it necessary judging from the way you carry out this procedure." Xiang paused, as if he'd said all that he could, but he added on, "And none of that 'lord Loc is busy, please wait outside', either." The man would obviously inspect every motion the guards would carry out in order to search him, willing to call them out on any flaws in their duty or authority.
Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II
Zhang Loc
Sergeant

Post by Zhang Loc »

The five guards smiled at the empty threat offered by the lone man. "Sure, sure tough guy," the guard captain spoke softly, but with an edge that made the visitor aware of his nature. "Do you have any other suggestions or preferences on how we search you before we begin?" The man chuckled again and then motioned to two of his junior guards to commence the search.

The two men did a quick, yet thorough inspection each man taking a side, but both inspecting the crotch as per Tian Loc's orders. The men didn't know if Loc was just really paranoid of if he found it humorous to make the men inspect everyone's genitalia. Not that anybody complained when it was their turn to frisk the female visitors, except Sima Wang.

It was just Sima Wang's turn this time to inspect. He inwardly surged at the thought to search such a strong specimen, he had decided to let his touches linger longer, and ended his part of the search much later than the other guard. Wang offered the strong visitor a wry smile attempting to hide it from his superior.

The captain, after procuring all of the weapons that were found spoke once more, "follow me, friend."

Once inside Loc was sitting next to Chen Yun and speaking quietly upon two seats of equal measure. It seemed more and more that Yun was taking on more of the authority in the Tian administration in addition to his duties. It was obvious that Loc entrusted this man with life and more, the life of the people of his kingdom.

Loc smiled at the visitor when he entered, "Hello! What can I do for you friend?"

(ooc-I don't think Loc ever met you face-to-face Kuai. If he did act like the friend comment was one with intent. If he hasn't that iis the way Loc treats everyone.)
Tian Loc styled qiangdiao (strong, powerful, energetic and diao.)
91-79-42-72-55 Charge (II), Civil Admin (I), Instructor (II), Military Administration (II), Wall (II), Politician (I)

antlan87 wrote:[14:39] * antlan87 lost his rights to be a man