Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

Phailak wrote: "She's my only concern in Jibei, if she is not involved, you can count on our support. In the meantime, let me see if I can reach out to this nemesis of yours. Is there anyone else wanting your head? I'll have to wait on the results Jing brings from Ji to tell you how much troops we can spare."
"I'm glad to hear it. As for any others, however, I do have some small-time village chief whose vision is quite limited to his own ideals. Of course, I was attempting to make him an ally or such, but he simply refused to hear me out and so I may very well consider him an enemy due to the words that were exchanged on that day. At least, he won't be any problem at the current situation. Besides that, I do hope you can lend me the aid to keep Ye Zhi at bay. At least, shift his hostility to neutrality."
Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

Feeling out of place do to his barbarian roots, Yuan Hu leaves his 50 gold salary on his mat before leaving under the cover of dark. Beside his pay are his seal and chord, the last reminder of his brief encounter with the people of the road.

((Yuan Hu has left Yan to retire. Sorry guys, and good luck.))
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Shen Li appeared at the foot of a hill near the gates of the city of Shanggu, his face covered with white paint with a red circle on each cheek and red lipstick on his large lips. His long silver hair flourished in the air. On his face a frightening smile. He wore dark black leather robes and under he wore white armour. He had a devils look about him. His horse was more frightening, its night black skin and fur made it hard to even see, yet it had glowing silver eyes and silver hair to suit. It was the renowned Hollow Stallion, which left them with no choice but to believe that the Smiling Dragon, Shen Li, a terror amongst terrors rode it. Charging forwards as if about to attack he only slowed down when he got one meters distance away from them, to some they would have pissed their pants but others would have been amazed by how fast it stopped.
Laughing Shen Li called out "So wheres this, Fei Lak!" As he said it he twirled his hands around and his head also whilst juggling his great axe, Villains Justice, on his left arm.

(Convo Key:
Red Means he's Talking Slow
Green Means he's Spit Talking
Blue Means his voice is imitating the others to take the mic.)
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The guards looked at the man and stared for a few moments before shaking it off.

"Well he is inside, but you'll have to leave ALL of that with us."

Pointing to all of the man's possessions, he also whispered something about giving a warning to Liang Feng and others about the man about to enter
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"Hee, Hee, Hee, Ho, Ho, Ho" He said when he got off his horse, dancing towards the guards, "So tough guy, why dont you take this from my corpse!" He shouted laughing an evil laugh, as he did he swung his axe over his shoulder and then dug it into the ground, with that he spoke a weird language to his horse "Og ni tath shub rev reth" and so his horse ran over to a shrub filled with thorn bushes. Looking back at the small man he pointed to his axe, "That stays there, or we'll just play a little game i used to play with my old village," as he said that he held his arms up for the search, "its gone now..." He continued attempting to intimidate the boy into pissing his own pants.
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The guards shared a look of concern, not fear mind you, more like this unpredictable man could actually be crazy enough to attack them. They did a quick search.

"OK. Follow these four guards then."

Upon entering the audience hall, every one stopped what they were doing to stare at the newcomer. No one said a word, including the Prefect
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Shen Li followed the men, with his hands behind his back, as if concealing a weapon of some sort.
Upon entering he noticed the stares people gave him, "What?" He asked confused. Giving a quite intimidating look he stared at the man with the black armour, "You must be Fei Lak..." Totally mistaking the real one for Liang Feng.
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak stared upon the scene, unsure what to do. Before Liang Feng tore the man's head off, he spoke.

"I am Fei Lak, who do I have the pleasure to meet"

The word pleasure seem to catch in the ruler's throat at the uncertainty of the man's presence.
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"Oooh, you are!" He looked at the man in a little disgust, but then cheered up immediately, "Wanna play a game Fei Lak!" He said pulling out a deck of cards, with that he sat on the stone ground with his legs crossed and began to throw cards out faced down, in four different spots, "You choose one card, from each deck, and ill tell you what it is..." Little did Fei Lak know that all the cards were Jokers. "Sooo what you gonna choose?"

((OOC: Though im playing a character that resembles Joker from The Dark Knight, its not the same, mines a bit more annoying and i cant play the Dark Knight one it was played too well :())
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak stared dumbfounded at the man. He pointed to the cards from each, his gaze never leaving the man's eyes. He remained silent, still trying to process what the hell was going on.