OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Radical Dreamer
Imposter!

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Radical Dreamer »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:I was thinking of maybe PMing this to everybody in the game, but was not sure it was a good idea. People were joking in IRC about making recruitment videos... so I did.
Pft, computer animated crap is just a fad. Bollywood is much better.
Kubali Dun 90*-76-35-68-23
Aid II, Qiangshu II, Sortie III*, Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Dash I
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

Mikal wrote:
lutai wrote:Shi Tong vs Cheng Deng vs Liang Wei and possibly Zang Kai and that other guy in Chang Shan. Blood Bath anyone?
Yan needs to get in on this.
Yeah.. bring em all on!
Ying, former Chu tracker and hunting dog
Co: 81 | M: 16 | I: 76 |J: 80* | Ch: 22
Skills: Confuse 2, Entangle 2, Poison 2, Saboteur 3, Scout 2, Spy
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

I've got my money on the mercenary army of Zang Kai! Go bandits go!!!!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

*snicker* Im just glad no one else moved in to attack Quni. And that the MI army went on vacation lol :lol:
Ying, former Chu tracker and hunting dog
Co: 81 | M: 16 | I: 76 |J: 80* | Ch: 22
Skills: Confuse 2, Entangle 2, Poison 2, Saboteur 3, Scout 2, Spy
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

I see Deng Yue is so hard-up for officers that he's thrown two administrators at me in battle. A battle that's not even going to happen, no less. I do find that somewhat amusing, if a little wasteful.

My administrators administrate, thank you very much!
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Yeah its kinda weird how three seperate factions attack all three locations in Changshan, its like we planned it or something....that and i learnt last turn about staying on the road, even through a neutral city.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Oh, I hope Sai Sai rears his head and tries to defend Bashang! It will be quite sweet if he does!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Shen Feng wrote:I see Deng Yue is so hard-up for officers that he's thrown two administrators at me in battle. A battle that's not even going to happen, no less. I do find that somewhat amusing, if a little wasteful.

My administrators administrate, thank you very much!
Well, when you're given an order to invade Linjiang, you attack Linjiang. Not sidestep, attack Changsha, and then move backwards. :P
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

I think I'm doing a perfectly good job carrying out my orders! Even Xiang Yu said he was impressed with my actions. Linjiang will wind up under Chu control by the time all is said and done, and that's what matters in the end.

As long as I stay one step ahead of you, all will be well. A pity that your sworn brother's PI is going to waste though. Had he not sworn brotherhood with you and chose to mind his own business, he might not be facing the dire straits he currently is.
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

GoGo the Monkey wrote:Hey, hi, yeah, no. As the current staff member awake i'm not going to allow this action to be taken. I'll leave your RP up for Ann/Kym to read. But otherwise given the extreme dark i'm in on the whole ordeal..its dead. If you want to kill someone, send in a plot. You should likely do it before waiting a few game months as well. We'll see what the others rule. Let the round table talks commence! :roll:

Darn it! I was gonna execute Jia Fei, and Ma Su, in my provincial roleplay thread since they never left just right before the battle so they'd never see it coming.