Away/Return thingy

Moderator: Game Masters

Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Personal life being what it is. I'm totally unsure of my activity for the next few days. May be on but I can't promise anything.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Wow, I'm the only one who left? (I came back by the way.)

Well, this is awkward... But, Well, it's finially happened. I got a job. So I'm taking a extended break from my life of unemployment. Sadly this means I will probably have alot less time to do things, but I am going to try to spare a couple hours a night or so. And yes, I'm sorry, this means I won't be playing Blighter.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Heh, first and last time posting in here… kind of fitting. A lot of you know me as Kyung, or KDS, though when I first started role-playing in RTK and the like it was as Kyung Dae-Seung. Well, my name is Jonathan and I’m taking an indefinite sabbatical from simulations as a whole for… well I don’t know how long.

It’s 4:31 AM as I’m writing this and over the course of my time on sims, my time spent on them has grown day in and day out. I personally believe that it’s becoming a danger, not physically, but as an impediment in my growth and future.

Now, I’m not saying I’ll be gone forever. Who knows that the future brings? All I know for sure is that during the course of my stay here and on all the rest of the RP sites, it has been a great joy getting to know all of you. So don’t think of this as a goodbye. God knows I hate those things. ;)

All my best,

Jonathan Gomez
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Jeez, I need to go to drama school. I sound like such a pansy....

Back.
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Leaving for Cancun tomorrow morning for some sun and scuba diving. I'll be gone until the 29th. I don't know how frequently I'll be able to get on.
Ashikaga
Game Master Emeritus

Post by Ashikaga »

Unfortunately, my exams have pulled me away from many things these past two weeks and now I must leave for New York. I will be back on the 2nd of January.
"When you enter the theater, please walk to the end of the row filling in all available seats. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic"
- Sam the Eagle

Luanti Maodun, Bandit in Changshan
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Cao Chao wrote:Leaving for Cancun tomorrow morning for some sun and scuba diving. I'll be gone until the 29th. I don't know how frequently I'll be able to get on.
I'm now back. Loads of fun. :)
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Going to be in Philly tonight and for all of tomorrow. Don't expect much in the way of activity.
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

I are back from Philly.
Ishy Julu
Sergeant

Post by Ishy Julu »

Holy craps! I'm making a post!

And I'm back from.. not being anywhere! <.<;;; I've been on something of a hiatus from all the sim-based games. But, here I am again.
Lü Tang, 33.