OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

RoiyaruOokami
Sergeant

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by RoiyaruOokami »

*Chuckles* Now if you post any more comics people are gonna try to look into them for hidden meanings.
Kai Zoku (23)
47-44-85-39-81
Skills: Confuse I, Decoy I, Deride II, Diplomat II, Jeer I, Politician II
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

osiris wrote:
Jin Shi wrote:
osiris wrote:Need administrators you say!
*Rubs imaginary beard pensively.
*Briefly stares at signature
*returns to rubbing imaginary beard.
.....Nope! Don't know where to find one of those civil type officers.
If only we were both part of the Independent party then I'd ask your guy to come visit me. :wink: :wink:
:lol: Unfortunately, like in real life, three people at most are independent.
Inside jokes are awesome.
Occasionally I wonder, just wonder, how that sim is doing.
Not well. It starts and stops with the same group of people playing.

But really your guy should come visit me. :mrgreen:
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Sorry to all of you who have been awaiting replies from me. I will try to get them up tonight, I've had to take care of a few things the past couple of days, and now I have to work. I'll be back on tonight and get all replies up and ready.
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

Avenara wrote:*giggles* Thank you. Thank you. *curtsies* I owe it all to SF making me awesome!

Also, good game nstroud. *hugs*
:bom: Tee heeeee . . .
Too bad I didn't make my own character awesome. :eye:
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

Is that all Guan Huang gets for helping take Jiangling? 1600 troops? He had more than that going into the fight. If I were him, I might be a bit grumpy now.

How much money would he have made raiding people's towns risk-free instead of participating in this attack?

Ah, it's been editted now. That must make all the difference, about 150 Pi Spears being thrown in. 15 gold worth of weaponry. Thanks for coming out, Guan Huang! Be sure to be ready to help once that dastardly Chu sycophant Shen Feng comes crashing the party, maybe we'll give you 100 Leather Armor then!
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Well Belial sent me a pm saying that I owe him 1600 troops. I just don't know whether that includes or do not include prisoners. I'll change the post till I know for sure.

Well, the payment for his help was made in private, but I'm quite sure it is worth it. I tend to pay on the higher side compared to most rulers.

Edit: Also I'm quite sure, he knew that coming into battle that some of his troops will die. :) and there will be less troops after the battle.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

Not to nitpick or anything, but I think if you really were paying him well that you'd want the payment to be in public. If you are what you claim to be, and you do pay your officers really well, then wouldn't you want everyone to see that so that you get more officers? Right now all that can be seen of your payments is the Changsha RP bit where you pay Lei Anshui nothing and only pay Guan Huang a fraction of what he asks for.

There's no reason to say you're paying him well but that it's being done in private unless you have something to hide. I would think personally that what you're hiding is that you aren't actually paying him anything right now, just more promises. But what do I know?

Belial, do you want to share what you earned, besides lost raid income, lost troops, slightly higher morale and a handful of spears?
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

If you think that my strategy won't work, why criticize it? Unless you really want me help me beat you.

Eh, like Guan Huang said in the Changsha. He doesn't accept promises, which means that he wouldn't work with me unless I pay him upfront.

I'm not trying to make this game high stakes. I'm just trying to have fun with it.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

It's my job to ask questions! You have 2 cities, maybe soon to be 3, and I have none. If I'm going to have any chance, whether it's in Linjiang or Jiujiang or wherever it is I head, I need to learn things.

If I could learn how to keep officers happy and working with me without actually giving them any rewards, that would certainly help my cause, so I was curious! But I guess I'll have to do things the old fashioned way.
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Ok, I understand that. Well, I can tell you that I am paying them.

I'm curious on how many soldiers you have, and how good your officers are.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*