Other Game Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

What's worse is when you have your character destroying one gate and every other AI controlled character crowding after the other, which of course, has four or five 10,000 units.
Mogwai
General

Post by Mogwai »

Yeah, that too. And is it just me, or are there some officers who just can't scale a wall if their life depended on it? Like Guan Yu can get it about 75% of the time, but Cao Hong and Pan Zheng can't get up it at all. And don't even get me started on the Sub-units...
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

And what is the deal with campaign? I mean, I choose campaign and if I lose, then I lose big time! Cao Cao lost campaigns but he never lost fame or rank and such!
Mogwai
General

Post by Mogwai »

I stay away from campaigns mostly. I stick strictly to battles.
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Post by Lionheart »

Oh yeah. Reinforcing is also a bit screwed up. Why can I only request reinforcements from my capital, and even then only as a Prefect? Makes no sense.
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

For campaigning I can request forces from anyone in my area. Of course, at that point, I'm a ruler, so maybe I am supposed to do that. :wink:
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Post by Lionheart »

Yeah, well, I'm talking about being a vassal. Jesus christ is this game frustrating as a vassal. If I were a ruler, I could roll over the entire game...it's just too much work.
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Being a vassel is tough work. Especially earning deeds and keeping track of what the heck is going on in the rest of the land as well. And those fame requests... sometimes I just want to choke that nobleman.
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Hmm, I can't remember what reinforcements were like as a prefect because I've been a viceroy for so long. I'm itching badly to try out campaigns, but my stupid ruler doesn't have the requirements. And I really really really want to know why my ruler won't change the districts or make a new one! We only have 2 districts at the moment but each has more than 8 cities and they stretch east - west all the way across China. I keep going to the edit districts page hoping I missed the option to do it myself the last 20 times, but it's not so.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

As I play the game I keep wondering... what are the requirements to get more ruler rank? Is it just to have more territory like in IX?