Links (also known as websites)

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhang Loc
Sergeant

Post by Zhang Loc »

http://www.top-law-schools.com
In getting ready for law school I found this site to be one of the most helpful sites in preparing for the LSAT as well as which schools to consider to attend!
Tian Loc styled qiangdiao (strong, powerful, energetic and diao.)
91-79-42-72-55 Charge (II), Civil Admin (I), Instructor (II), Military Administration (II), Wall (II), Politician (I)

antlan87 wrote:[14:39] * antlan87 lost his rights to be a man
gravenimages
General
Location: Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth. John. 17:17

Post by gravenimages »

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=8009375

American Football Sim. Free to play but also has some pay options.

Yes, the link above *is* a referral link that gives me some benefit if you use it to sign up and play for a few days. If you want to check it out but hate me for some reason, just go to goallineblitz.com.

V1: Absentee
V2: Da Re, child Duke of Yin
V3: Ouhuan Bai Zhan
V4: Xiang Hin (the PC formerly known as Hin Wu) http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 69#p177169
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

http://rotkgame.hyperboards.com/index.php

Popular RoTK sim, where you can choose between historical character, or create a character of your own. There are no PTs or KTs, you work on a city every day. No waiting for turn changes either! Big battles have yet to start, so join and have fun!
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

http://www.whatifsports.com

If you're into sports simulation, then this is place for you. For free, you can simulate any game between any two teams, including historical. Also, if you've ever wanted to be a coach, you can do that as well. I'm playing Gridiron Dynasty, a college football sim where you can take your favorite college to glory with the right recruiting and great game planning.

Please let me know if you'd like to sign up cuz I get referal credits. :P

Look me up. I'm the coach for Southern Connecticut State University in the Bryant world (yeah, they have multiple worlds). My username is slin2678.
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I
Misfortune
Officer
Location: Debating if what I see before me is reality or an elaborate dream.

Post by Misfortune »

If you're into D&D and you love the works of a Mr. Salvatore then you will most definitely want to check out this site. FAERÛN ROLEPLAYING is an interacting rp (note its a role playing site and not a sim) that is dedicated to bringing the world of Faerun to life. You can do anything imaginable in this setting, be anything imaginable. The only limitations are your own. So, check out Fearun Roleplaying if you are a fan of D&D. Hope to see you there.

FAERÛN ROLEPLAYING
"A wise ruler ought never to keep faith when by doing so it would be against his interests." - Machiavelli
Zhào Yóng (炤顒), Réngāng (仁鋼) [233 BC] 76-20-85-84-60
Civil Administrator II, Confuse I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Politician I, Public Planner II, Military Administrator I
osiris
Major

Post by osiris »

Hey folks. I am working hard as an admin under Fi Sheng to make a glorious, new, and unique ROTK sim. We need help from people who wish to be admins, especially people who can run mechanics for KTs and such.
Here is the site.
"A man will not give his life for a half pence, you have to speak to his soul, electrify him." Napoleon Bonaparte

Fasho Baipan zi Xinrichu 60-39-42-71-90
Civil Administrator II, Deride, Diplomat, Military Administrator II, Haste, Poison, Politician, Propagandist, Rally II, Saboteur
Age 14
Followers: Shun Xuan(22) 56-38-70-60-45 skills in OI
Cheng Linpeng(36) 49-64-70-77-75 skills in OI
Yang Jian(17) 50-54-58-76-67 skills in OI
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

osiris wrote:Hey folks. I am working hard as an admin under Fi Sheng to make a glorious, new, and unique ROTK sim. We need help from people who wish to be admins, especially people who can run mechanics for KTs and such.
Here is the site.
We opened up ruler signups and the character signups are semi-open. There are a lot of rules posted and more are being posted periodically. The game will start once we get the PT/KT tools working.
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

I've signed up guys. :wink: Mind if I do some work for you? Not good at math, but I can revise grammatical mistakes and point out bad stuff like a whiz.. :lol:

However the email confirmation ain't working yet for me..
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Zei_Zao_LS
Ensign
Location: People are a lot like slinkies, useless, but if they fall down the stairs it's pretty damn funny.

Post by Zei_Zao_LS »

It's been a while, some things have changed...

The Every Little Thing web comic is up to 90 comics. It's about the content!

http://www.every-little-thing.com/comic

Also, something a bit new, I've kind of decided that I'll be regularly updating the blog with the random ideas that come to me. The comic is at a bit of a standstill due to me not having access to my normal computer, but I can still write just fine, and the writing has a bit of a different feel to it, so check it out!

http://www.every-little-thing.com/blog
Zei Zao (22) Province: Jiaodong
69-15-95-78-34
Confuse II, Jeer II, Poison II, Propagandist I, Public Planner II, Scout II
Qiu Shan
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Qiu Shan »

We Were Once Alone

We Were Once Alone

Project Giftcard. It was the first breach of security at Area-74, the 75th installment of the non-existant corporation. This one, hidden so well from today's world, was a success for 3 years, working on projects without the nation's knowledge that it did exist. Completely underground, with it's only access point 10 miles from the actual base, 10 miles of twisting natural tunnels, 10 miles of water errosion. It was flawless.

There were enough security personnel patroling the corridors, labs, and watching the various check in/check out stations that there was 1 man for every 10 square feet of the 4 mile deep, 6 mile wide, and 6 mile long facility. With cameras stations everywhere, corridors, labs, vent shafts, inside vending machines, and more, there was little opportunity for the small disc to be slipped into hiding.

Even more difficult was it for the small disk to have slipped through the 10 different check in/out points amongst the tunnel leading into and out of the facility. While a monorail type set up was used to transport the employees (so they wouldn't have to walk), every mile they would get off one train, be heavily searched by both man and computer, before getting on another seperate track and train. It was an inefficient process, at best, but it had work so far. There were few times when some people went missing, after questionable material was found.

So just to imagine that the small disc had made it out of the facility was unfathamable. It was near impossible, and not worth the risk of your life. However, 2nd in command of Project Giftcard, Nathaniel Young, never returned to work on Augest 3rd, 2027. that was the day the disc was discovered missing, just like him. The security did not apprehend him, of that the higher-ups were sure of.

Nate had succeeded.
He broke the security of Area-74.

The secrets of the universe have become unchained and Hell along with it.

And this is the story of how one group of people handled it all. One group of people from the state of New York, both the city, the country, the young, the old. This is how their lives began to change forever.

*Note: This is NOT a SIMRPG... more like a Semi-simRP :)

We Were Once Alone
Qiu Shan
Comm: 86 Might: 82 Int: 33 Jud: 62 Cha: 60
NPC: Biao Xiu(33) 60-47-70-86-60 Raid II, Haste I, Poison I, Yueshu I, Maraud I, Pierce I, Doctor I