Links (also known as websites)

Moderator: Game Masters

Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

http://www.noonhost.com/walloffire/index.php

Ruler signups will be open Friday, November 17. Sim should start a few days after that
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Aid II, Jianshu II, Military Admin II, Raid I, Wall II
Maclan16
New Recruit

Post by Maclan16 »

http://www.simdomain.net/SimSIB

The European Sim is back! Ruler sign ups and regular sign ups are open as well! Good luck and have fun! Roleplaying will commence only within a few short days while Patricoo gets a good check at those playing.

The first was extremely fun and excelently run, this second one should prove better :D
Marjan Kamran(26)
Base Stats: 95-90-47-46-21
Skills:Enrage III, Wedge II, Formation II, Entrench I, and Trainer I
Gold:100
Jiang Chao
Officer

Post by Jiang Chao »

Chronic Liar wrote:
Chronic Liar wrote:This site is nearing completion, and thus we will be needing one more active staff member to aid in the game flow once it has begun. If interested, come check it out. There are still some rules which haven't been finalized, so opinions are still welcomed and needed. Only a few rules are needed and then ruler sign-ups will begin. Come contribute to the remaining rules or come sign-up and wait for ruler sign-ups. They should start very soon.

To let you know more about the sim; it is set in the time period right after the death of Sima Yan or Emperor Wu. Consequently, the period is thrown into chaos, due to the new emperor's weakness and bad council. Eight men, who all have legitimate claim to the throne through their lineage, rise to power and prepare to either protect the new emperor or overthrow him.

Unique aspects of the sim include a dueling system that takes into effect the intelligence and not just the strength of the duelists. And each city ruler will be given a map of their city which includes a central building in which they will reside. Through KTs, they can build this city up by building civil, military, and commercial buildings. Battles will use the same map if the city goes under siege. Thus, this creates a good place for plots as well as battles. To see more come visit the site:

The Eight Princes
Ruler Sign-Ups are now open at the Eight Princes
The Sign-Ups are now open! It's going to be big, many ruler spots open! Many officers! It might get just as good as SimWarlords!
Huang Ning. 28
92-72-44-68-31
Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Sortie II, Rupture II, Delay II, Entrench

Very Dead Guy Lu Shu, 23
62-19-78-38-85
Deride II, Diplomat II, Politician III, Rally II
Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Aid II, Jianshu II, Military Admin II, Raid I, Wall II
Revolutionary
New Recruit

Post by Revolutionary »

I'm currently working on a Dragonlance sim with Gailyn. If anyone is interested in helping or just want to check out the site PM me and I will send you the link. For anyone who is not familiar with Dragonlance, it is a bookseries based in a medieval setting.
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

It is the year 189AD. The last Emperor of the Han Dynasty has died, and has left no child, nor family as heir. The Han's rule is broken as new Lords rise up and chase after their own goals and ambitions. Chaos breaks out in China as Lords and Ladies search out to create their own Dynasty.

'Rebels under the leadership of Hai Meng have taken over the Liang Province and rule with an iron fist, commiting horendous atrocities daily. They seek the overthrow of the Han Dynasty and personal gain. Will you join these men in their treachery?'

The remaining loyal members of Han seal up the gates of Luo Yang and with the last of their men, hold a strong defensive. A callout to the Lords of the land is made, asking for help in restoring the Han to it's former glory, and for important figures to gather in appointing a new Emperor. 'Will you answer the call and come to the aid of the ailing Han Dynasty?'

'Many opportunities arise for ambitious men and women to forge their own destiny at the head of a kingdom, and strive to unite the land under their rule, perhaps creating a new Dynasty. Will you try and create a new order?'

'There are plenty of chances for roaming warriors and scholars to gain fame through their actions and words. Will you forge your own destiny?'

Will the Han be restored and re-unite the land once again under it's rule? Or will another figure force themselves a place in history? 'The outcome is in your hands.'
http://www.noonhost.com/thenewkingdoms/index.php

Come and join the fun!
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
YoungBoy
Officer

Post by YoungBoy »

A sim not about rotk! :shock:

http://realmofmagic.noonhost.com/index.php

A great realistic Tennis sim, based on the anime "Prince of Tennis", that has recently started up, currently looking for club leaders!
Deng Xu, 22
66-37-59-90-70
Civil Administrator I, Entrench II, Public Planner III, Trainer III, Volley I
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

I am redoing my fantasy style sim and need staff. Anyone interested, PM me either on here or at this link:

http://eternalchildren.noonhost.com/index.php

Also, you can IM me or talk to me on IRC. I will be redoing alot of it and will be moving it to a new forum. I will post the new link a couple of days before ruler signups.

Edit: I have a new link for the site, there isnt much there, but come and signup and give any suggestions...all are welcome!!

http://otherworld.noonhost.com/index.php
Last edited by Redbird on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Civil Administrator 2, Engineer 2, Politician 2, Public Planner 2, Scribe 2
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

Romance Of The Three Kingdoms: A Dynasty Divided

"The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide." Users will choose a character of over 400 choices, or create their very own. They will take control of countless numbers of troops and lead them to the heart of the battlefield, where they will fight to unite China under their rule; build your army up from being a mere force to be a dynasty that will rule the land. Whoever's new dynasty rules...you decide!

Join now at:
http://rotkadd.proboards85.com/index.cgi
Wu Jian Mian
Officer

Post by Wu Jian Mian »

I don't know if anyone has posted these sites before, but here they are:

3kingdoms.net - Has a great list of avatars and portraits that can be used for avatars, from an assortment of RTK games.

kongming.net - Huge list of constantly updated bios on characters in RTK, from San Guo Yan Yi, San Guo Zhi, and other versions.

That's all for now.
Name: Wu Jing
District Manager of Bashang In Sai
Starting Gold: 527
97- 61 - 54 - 79 - 18
Cover II, Military Administrator III, Scout I, Instructor I, Wall III
Methods of the Minister of War (Com+3)
The 36 Stratagems (Com+3)
NPCs:
Qing Lie(48) 73-84-60-48-53 Wall II, Confuse II, Dash I, Poison I