Links (also known as websites)

Moderator: Game Masters

Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:After Shi Zhi Mi's comments on the speed of the sim (or maybe just battles), and after talking with ZZLS about this before, I decided to burn a couple hours and make this:

http://www.geocities.com/aaron2u2/statistics.htm

It is an analysis of average turn lengths across some sims (generally ones I play, and ones I could find who lasted around 10 turns at least). You can judge the results for yourself.
You should adjust this by number of battles fought per turn. I have a feeling V2 would have a better rating, considering the number of rulers/personal armies we allow, and the number of battles we have to handle.

So there! :)
TheComeback
Officer

Post by TheComeback »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Kihaku/ww.png

Look at the ad above for the information on this new Street Fighter Sim. The Link is below.
Street Fighter Online wrote:www.noonhost.com/streetfighteron
<a href="http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... #30390">Ai Tianren </a>(66/Female) | 44-100*-35-78*-80
Jianshu III, Saboteur II, Spy II, Propagandist I, Raid I, Gongshu I
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

http://www.simdomain.net/codeofchivalry/index.php
Well as alot of you know, COC died because the staff went inactive. The game is now being re-vamped, and staff are needed. Please help COC get back in good status like it was before.
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Adranis
Little Goober
Location: Just remember, the low blood pressure demon is writing you up.

Post by Adranis »

Tears of Verianna, a fantasy sim made by Zhao Ren with people such as myself, Sweet Ayame, and Tiger Mask on staff at the moment. We've just opened and are looking for a few more staff members, and although the rest of the rules threads like KTs and PTs and such will be up in the next few days, we're pretty much ready to go. So at least come take a look even if you don't want to join. ;)
Last edited by Adranis on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qiao Lin (21)
53-44-96*-31-92
Deride III, Diplomat II, Envelop I, Politician II, Propagandist II, Public Planner II, Spy I
Items: Book of Rites (Int+4)

V2: 1 dead, 1 retired, 1 inactive.

<XuQuan> I would be a good houseboy since I don't like wearing clothes.

<Flawed> TEAM FLAWED - We're Wrong, and We Know it, so Screw you.

* Dreamer|Lernen sucks off to rp with no one.
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

I don't know if some of you are Star Wars fan, but here is a line to a Star Wars sim who started recently.

http://www.noonhost.com/galacticwarfare/index.php
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
Ashikaga
Game Master Emeritus

Post by Ashikaga »

http://www.vf11.com/simane/ - Stone Iron Blood.

A Medieval Sim set in 1100 A.D.. The tensions are rising between the Christian and Muslim worlds, nations expand and grow in power. The Pope sits in Rome and mediates for the various lords. Knightly Orders have seized power in two cities and rally the Christian soldiers to battle. Kingdoms are emerging once more and the sounds of war can be heard.

Join now as nations continue in peace during this "land grab" phase. Thus far no two lords have waged open war. It is the perfect time to gain notoriety within a faction and make a name for yourself.

Head Admin - Patricoo

Also to those of you who have half joined, tis a friendly reminder to RETURN. :)

That is all.
"When you enter the theater, please walk to the end of the row filling in all available seats. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic"
- Sam the Eagle

Luanti Maodun, Bandit in Changshan
Chronic Liar

Post by Chronic Liar »

Chronic Liar wrote:A sim based on the War of the Eight Princes period in the Jin Dynasty. It is just reopening and the old rules are being thrown out. So come and lend a hand in development if you would like to help out. Also looking for a dedicated staff:
The Eight Princes
This site is nearing completion, and thus we will be needing one more active staff member to aid in the game flow once it has begun. If interested, come check it out. There are still some rules which haven't been finalized, so opinions are still welcomed and needed.

To let you know more about the sim; it is set in the time period right after the death of Sima Yan or Emperor Wu. Consequently, the period is thrown into chaos, due to the new emperor's weakness and bad council. Eight men, who all have legitimate claim to the throne through their lineage, rise to power and prepare to either protect the new emperor or overthrow him.

Unique aspects of the sim include a dueling system that takes into effect the intelligence and not just the strength of the duelists. And each city ruler will be given a map of their city which includes a central building in which they will reside. Through KTs, they can build this city up by building civil, military, and commercial buildings. Battles will use the same map if the city goes under siege. Thus, this creates a good place for plots as well as battles. To see more come visit the site:

The Eight Princes
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

A Soldier's Tale Dynasty Warriors 5: XL fans rejoice! This is a sim where you are a soldier, serving under the units of Guan Yu, who needs to take Jing. You start off as a private, then become better and soon gain ranks.

Code of Chivalry
The year is now 1295 and the British Isles were about to change forever. Edward “Long Shanks” remains the king of the unstable Britain. It seemed every king that ruled is cursed with civil wars and rebellion since the rule of Richard The Lionheart. Edward, however, ruled with a strong fist and did not tolerate rebels or bandits. His first order of military business was the Normans who controlled what we know as Ireland. After his Anti-Norman Campaign he gave power back to the Irish Nobles and fighting erupted between the powerful families in Ireland. There were 2 main families fighting for domination, one was the De Lacy family headed by Henry De Lacy. The other being the Duffy family headed by Sean Duffy.

The death of the previous Scottish king left Scotland powerless. The only heir to the throne was the previous kings daughter, Margaret. Margaret, only being 4 years old was powerless as nobles from around Scotland began making decisions for her. Edward seeing this as a time to strike began his campaign against Scotland. In a few decisive battles Scotland signed a surrender that gave Britain complete power over Scotland. This did not stop all attempts at freedom, however. A man by the name of William Wallace is a local in a village and is noted for his hate for King Edward "Longshanks" and his skill in battle. Only time will tell when this marvelous warrior will strike out.

With only one king left in the British Isles it seems like it is just a matter of time before all the lands let down their arms and submit to the British rule. Perhaps more nobles will rise to challenge the British and end their rule. Only time will tell.
Code of Chivalry
COC has finally been revamped. All we need are players, and 2 more rulers, so please join.
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Chronic Liar

Post by Chronic Liar »

Chronic Liar wrote:This site is nearing completion, and thus we will be needing one more active staff member to aid in the game flow once it has begun. If interested, come check it out. There are still some rules which haven't been finalized, so opinions are still welcomed and needed. Only a few rules are needed and then ruler sign-ups will begin. Come contribute to the remaining rules or come sign-up and wait for ruler sign-ups. They should start very soon.

To let you know more about the sim; it is set in the time period right after the death of Sima Yan or Emperor Wu. Consequently, the period is thrown into chaos, due to the new emperor's weakness and bad council. Eight men, who all have legitimate claim to the throne through their lineage, rise to power and prepare to either protect the new emperor or overthrow him.

Unique aspects of the sim include a dueling system that takes into effect the intelligence and not just the strength of the duelists. And each city ruler will be given a map of their city which includes a central building in which they will reside. Through KTs, they can build this city up by building civil, military, and commercial buildings. Battles will use the same map if the city goes under siege. Thus, this creates a good place for plots as well as battles. To see more come visit the site:

The Eight Princes
Ruler Sign-Ups are now open at the Eight Princes
jeffrodriguez
New Recruit

Post by jeffrodriguez »

ROTK gamers please try this out its really great. Work everyday act everyday and even go to war if you want.

http://rotkgame.proboards3.com/index.cgi

http://rotkweb.proboards70.com/index.cgi

Check this two sims out and I know you'll enjoy it
Name: Zhexqou Jiejing
Starting Gold: 100
77-93-22-79-61
Skills:
Marksman III, Jianshu II, Enrage, Gonshu III