Other Game Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

Bourne
Major

Post by Bourne »

Dude I love that game. Only game that ever came up ta my fav list. Top three games I love are. Lunar Silver Star Story Complete, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete and Final Fantasy X. Lunar 2 falls just a bit short over the other two but between Lunar and FFX I can't say which is better. I have dam well overplayed them through the years, lol. Beat Lunar 9 times since I first played it back in 97 I think. FFX beat it 4 times since its release. Bought it the day it came out.
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

Ikku wrote:Yeah, the joint sticks make my thumb hurt...and it's just annoying. The D-pad is old school! Yeah, whoot, whoot!
Yeh with the X-Box controllers it was slightly weird how they positioned each control stick, as far away as possible from the other. PS controllers have always been easy to use and all buttons are accessible.
Xiahou Liang, 35
Ruler of Wuzhong
86-79-71-50-63
Dash, Inspire II, Lure, Manoeuvre, Rally, Reactive Defence, Wedge, Scout
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Does anyone else realize that by the definition of the XBOX 360, it means that the XBOX has just made a complete circle and ended up back where it came from?
Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

Microsoft said it had something to do with being able to simulate all 360 degrees around a person ie every little detail and slight movement, tough thing to do considering its on a 2D screen :lol:
Xiahou Liang, 35
Ruler of Wuzhong
86-79-71-50-63
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

Weak explaination given by Microsoft...

But what else can you expect? :wink:
Tom
Major

Post by Tom »

O did i add it also suppose to represent the new X-Box will give the total experience, no expense spared. The unusual thing is though that the PS3 is rumoured to have superior graphics to the new X-Box360 but the X-Box360 will have superior processing power, ie more can happen at once and more intelligent AI, if thats actually possible.
Xiahou Liang, 35
Ruler of Wuzhong
86-79-71-50-63
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

The XBOX have more processing power than the Playstation? Hmm... I would think that to a casual gamer, graphics are more important. However, seeing as how I play games like Romance of the Three Kingdoms... graphics aren't at the top of my list.
Sweet_Ayame
Captain

Post by Sweet_Ayame »

X-Box360 and PS3..man..This means slowly they'll stop selling stuff for PS2 when they come out. Probably be uber expensive aswell.

I miss good old games like original PS, and Segadreamcast
Jiao Suyin, 18
36-62-52-80-89
Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Jianshu II, Politician II, Propagandist II, Saboteur
KDS
Lord

Post by KDS »

I heard prices like $70 because of those Blue-Ray things...

At least the new consoles will be backward compatable.
nstroud
General

Post by nstroud »

Tom wrote:O did i add it also suppose to represent the new X-Box will give the total experience, no expense spared. The unusual thing is though that the PS3 is rumoured to have superior graphics to the new X-Box360 but the X-Box360 will have superior processing power, ie more can happen at once and more intelligent AI, if thats actually possible.
see i read somewhere that the graphics and the processing power equation is something like this
ps3>xbox360
Prefect Huang Fu