Other Game Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

Unchained Phoenix
Colonel

Post by Unchained Phoenix »

I'd choose PS3, because I like Playstation games waaaaaaay more than X-Box games. I haven't seen an X-Box game that I like yet over the past couple of years my friend has had one.
Puyang Shuang (19) 60-45-114*-43-80*
Aid II, Confuse I, Decoy I, Deride II, Entangle I, Jeer I, Scout II, Scribe II
7986 (100) Troops
547g

Followers: Hua Gongming, Yuan Man
fallen_saint
Officer

Post by fallen_saint »

I've played with all the system controls, I miss the old sega ones though =-( or ninendo. Oh well I personally like PS2 controls better than X-box, but i just wonder how the controls will look. To me that is all that matters sometimes...sign me up for the PS3...and the 70+ games =-(
Name: Qian Xiahou
stats: 82-70-62-60-76
skills: Military Administrator, Gonshu, Civil Administrator, Politician, Qiangshu, Raid, Wall, Assemble, Instructor
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

You mean the controllers? I like the Xbox ones SOOOO much more than PS2 ones. I think the new PS3 controllers look dumb. The handles are really long. The Xbox 360 controllers look quite a bit like the old ones.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Bourne
Major

Post by Bourne »

The PS3 controllers look sick. The X-Box360 controllers look almost the same. Plus if the X-Box360 is white it looks ****. Why would they make it white? I think the PS3 looks sweet.

And I hate the name X-Box360. Who's idiotic idea was that? Just call it X-Box 2
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
fallen_saint
Officer

Post by fallen_saint »

other be like nitendo and call it Revolution, what a sweet name...though i hope they make better games besides Mario, Zelda, and Mario Kart :?
Name: Qian Xiahou
stats: 82-70-62-60-76
skills: Military Administrator, Gonshu, Civil Administrator, Politician, Qiangshu, Raid, Wall, Assemble, Instructor
Xiasiwang
Sergeant

Post by Xiasiwang »

They didn't call it "Xbox 2" because Sony had already claimed that with their Playstation line, and it didn't sound quite as catchy with Xbox as it did with Playstation. So they decided to twist the name a bit.

Besides, Xbox 360 and PS3 are just the names that everyone is giving them right now. There's a chance (in some cases a good chance) that the names will change before the products are actually released. Moreso with the PS3 than the 360.
Su Kai (27)
78-93-59-39-75
Dash II, Enrage III, Inspire II, Reactive Defense II
Gold: 100

Keeper of the Fireseal
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

I heard that, of the 3, the Revolution was the most likely to undergo a name change. I doubt that Sony will take away from the Playstation name at this point, although I can't foresee there being a Playstation 4.

I haven't been impressed with any of the controllers so far. I have never liked the X-Box one, and have always found the PS controller to be very nice. I even bought a Gravis GamePad Pro for my computer because it looked and felt like a PS controller. Of course, I've never really been a fan of joysticks; I still prefer the old D-pad.
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Ikku
New Recruit

Post by Ikku »

Yeah, the joint sticks make my thumb hurt...and it's just annoying. The D-pad is old school! Yeah, whoot, whoot!
Old Zhao Lian, 63
87|38|82|78|50
100g
Military Administrator III, Field Advisor, Formation I, Deceive II, Confuse II, Delay I
Docter I
[/size][/color]
Bourne
Major

Post by Bourne »

Naz not for me. Them joysticks are a "joy" (lol) ta use. Guess I got use to 'em cause I overplayed too many game were ya got no choose, cause either the game won't let ya or it suck not ta. Them bein the great old Final Fantasy X but mainly The golden X-Box games Halo and Halo 2.
Zhào​ Láng​ (赵狼)
Xīng​nù​ (惺怒, Tranquil fury)
63-92-33-49-67
Faze II, Intimidate II, Inspire II, Jianshu II, Wall II, Yueshu I
Ikku
New Recruit

Post by Ikku »

Ah...Final Fantasy X is like my favorite game ever...well, not really, but i loved it alot. Seeing Auron for the first time sent a chill down my spine, it was great. Seeing Tidus made me laugh. Seeing Cloud in the new movie and how much he looked like Tidus made me cry... :lol:
Old Zhao Lian, 63
87|38|82|78|50
100g
Military Administrator III, Field Advisor, Formation I, Deceive II, Confuse II, Delay I
Docter I
[/size][/color]