Away/Return thingy

Moderator: Game Masters

Pan Xulong
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Pan Xulong »

My vacation came a little earlier than I expected and I am rushing to get everything ready on time. My apologizes to those who are rping with me currently. I should be back in about 11 days. I'll try to get to a computer over the course of my vacation but it is unlikely that I will be sucessful.
Pan Xulong 43, 90-62-47-79-52 Politician II Horsemanship II Field Engineer II Military Administrator I
Fiaopang Cheng 31, 82-77-53-58-58 Hearten II Trainer I Diplomat I Spy I
Rong Lin 34, 50-76-46-57-68 Artisan II Spy I Military Administrator I Jianshu I Politician I Jeer I Fame I
Quqitong Xiao 29, 81-53-61-66-36 Civil Administrator II Flank II Diplomat I Spy I Hearten I
Lanlei Ri 42, 60-76-49-56-60 Smith II Jeer I Scout I Diplomat I Hearten I Entrench I Inspire I
No more room in signature. Link here http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 5547#35547
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Taking a hiatus from RPing and sims. Be back when I’m more sane.
Zhu Dun
Captain
Location: * Blueprint does a Cassandra Rose in Dr.Who and snogs ZD for no apparent reason

Post by Zhu Dun »

I'm sorry, but I'm losing much of my inclination to sim at the moment, and I've found this sim isn't as fun for me as it was first time round. I'm afraid i'm leaving this sim for now, but I may be back.
Shu Ga Da Di, 28
53/56/81/16/99*
Diplomat II, Jeer I, Politician II, Rally II, Spy I

Also starring as his two skanky hos, E Zi Ho and Jun Ki Hor!

nurgles_herald wrote:Zhu Dun has, quite possibly, the best character concept known to man.
Tian Long wrote:[17:00] <TianLong> Thats the greatest thing ever in the history of sims
Pan Xulong
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Pan Xulong »

I have returned from vacation. I will do my best to catch up on rp's and other situtations that I am in.
Pan Xulong 43, 90-62-47-79-52 Politician II Horsemanship II Field Engineer II Military Administrator I
Fiaopang Cheng 31, 82-77-53-58-58 Hearten II Trainer I Diplomat I Spy I
Rong Lin 34, 50-76-46-57-68 Artisan II Spy I Military Administrator I Jianshu I Politician I Jeer I Fame I
Quqitong Xiao 29, 81-53-61-66-36 Civil Administrator II Flank II Diplomat I Spy I Hearten I
Lanlei Ri 42, 60-76-49-56-60 Smith II Jeer I Scout I Diplomat I Hearten I Entrench I Inspire I
No more room in signature. Link here http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 5547#35547
Sun Fei
Major
Location: You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian

Post by Sun Fei »

Hey dude, wuzzup? I am trying to get grave to surrender to my lords army cause it would be in the benfit of him and my lord I was wonderin' will you surrender to? I fully intend to rp this.
Pyro
Captain

Post by Pyro »

Advance warning about a potential absence:

I should be getting wireless broadband on Monday. As anyone who knows me knows, my line is terrible and constantly drops out. Wireless should help fix it. If not then we're changing ISPs so if that happens I will be gone for a bit. Might be a few days, might be a month or two. It depends. So if I do have to go, don't expect me back soon.
Zhao Ji (15)
Stats: 33-92*-36-74-77
Skills: Challenge I, Cover I, Doctor, Faze I Intimidate II, Maraud I, Raid I, Yueshu II
Gold: 125
--
"When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up!"
Energetic Lemur

Post by Energetic Lemur »

I've got back from a reallly long away (an equally long story). But with my internet provider changed, my computer no longer crashing, and absolutley no idea where my character has ended up since first problems, time for some intesive reading up.
Chronic Liar

Post by Chronic Liar »

I will be leaving to go on my annual trip as a camp counselor in the VA beach area and will not be back until the 13th.
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

I r going on holiday until Saturday!
Zhang Ze 張则 zi měng​hǔ​ 猛虎 (22)
62-104*-33-34-70
Challenge II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Rupture II
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

I've been on vacation for the past couple of days and will remain in the Midwest until the 14th-15th.