Other Game Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

Flawed
Lieutenant

Post by Flawed »

Oh, well I thought so, but wanted to make sure.

I havn't gotten a TW game sence RTW, but I've heard alot of good things about Medieval
Gao Song (26) - Location: Qi
Stats: 36-92*-35-57-72
Skills: Challenge II, Intimidate II, Qiangshu II, Raid II
-->Details<--
-->Biography<--
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Flawed wrote:Oh, well I thought so, but wanted to make sure.

I havn't gotten a TW game sence RTW, but I've heard alot of good things about Medieval
Uhh, RTW came out several years AFTER MTW. Maybe you are thinking of M2TW, which is in the making.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
areon
Captain

Post by areon »

Xiahou Ping wrote:The problem with that is you get a horrible Kill Death ratio, because you get killed when you try and revive people ^_^. I think the map you mean is Strike at Karkand. That is the greatest map ever!
No all you have to do is shock them with your medic gear >.> Trust me it works and is funny!
Pei Jia

If the egg's shell does not break, the chick will die without being born. We are the chick; the egg is the world. If the world's shell does not break, we will die without being born. Smash the world's shell! For the revolution of the world!
Flawed
Lieutenant

Post by Flawed »

Heh, after looking things over yea, I was confusing MTW with that Barbarian Invasion ..expansion..thing or whatever..

Leave me alone :cry:
Gao Song (26) - Location: Qi
Stats: 36-92*-35-57-72
Skills: Challenge II, Intimidate II, Qiangshu II, Raid II
-->Details<--
-->Biography<--
Lu Kuang

Post by Lu Kuang »

Istanbul wrote:Does Spore have a release date yet? Seriously, Spore is the best game ever.
Gamespot says Feb 1, 07.
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Flawed wrote:Heh, after looking things over yea, I was confusing MTW with that Barbarian Invasion ..expansion..thing or whatever..

Leave me alone :cry:
Hehe, we all make mistakes.
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Ranbir
Colonel

Post by Ranbir »

areon wrote:
Xiahou Ping wrote:The problem with that is you get a horrible Kill Death ratio, because you get killed when you try and revive people ^_^. I think the map you mean is Strike at Karkand. That is the greatest map ever!
No all you have to do is shock them with your medic gear >.> Trust me it works and is funny!

Try shocking them while under fire. :wink:
Whenever righteousness declines and unrighteousness increases I make myself a body; In every age I come back, to deliver the holy, to destroy the sin of the sinner, to establish righteousness.
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

What Ranbir said :P

It is fun trying to kill your enemies with the paddles, but when you have a squad firing on you when you are trying to revive a team mate, it gets annoying :P
Zhang Ze 張则 zi měng​hǔ​ 猛虎 (22)
62-104*-33-34-70
Challenge II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Rupture II
Lucian Flamestrike
Ensign

Post by Lucian Flamestrike »

Nanjun Tiger and I started a guild called simrtk pwnage but if anyone here wants to join or even play with us on guild wars sometime just pm us with a screen name. We're always looking for people to do a mission with no matter the level. :wink:
Lucian Flamestrike (Yan Ming)Lieutenant General (+1500 max troops, +10% Recruitment)
83-90-24-70-55
Horsemanship(I), Raid(I), Jianshu(I), Gongshu(I), Sabotuer(II), Instructor(I), Marksmanship(I), lure(I)
Gold: 100

NPC: Jiao Zang 53-65-73-59-63 Yueshu II, Jeer I, Jianshu I, Spy I, Propagandist I
Ayame
Sergeant

Post by Ayame »

I did not know where to post this, so I'm doing it here. Is anyone interested in a Online D20 Modern Game, if you are pm me please. I'm trying to get this together. Its gonna rock.
Name: Fujin
Gold: 225
25-85-96(+3)-51-77
Doctor II, Public Planner II, Engineer II, Yueshu I
Fame: 275
Book: 烈火 (+3 Int)