Other Game Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

Mogwai
General

Post by Mogwai »

Does Spore have a release date yet? Seriously, Spore is the best game ever.
Duke Williams
Marquis

Post by Duke Williams »

Spore looks cool and all but I perfer games with the highest kills per second. :roll: Like...Kingdom Hearts and Battlefeild.
Gu Xi (15)
Stats: 79-18-85-74-65
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Confuse III, Diplomat I, Envelop I, Military Administrator II, Politician I
Ranbir
Colonel

Post by Ranbir »

Battlefield is more about team points than kills!

I rarely find myself being able to survive an entire round.

When the team work together, it's the most satisfying feeling in it.
Whenever righteousness declines and unrighteousness increases I make myself a body; In every age I come back, to deliver the holy, to destroy the sin of the sinner, to establish righteousness.
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

Yeah indeed, thats why its great to play in a clan with battlefield. It so satisfying to see that your teamwork has outsmarted a bunch of people who just run and gun, or rape you with the tanks.
Zhang Ze 張则 zi měng​hǔ​ 猛虎 (22)
62-104*-33-34-70
Challenge II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Rupture II
areon
Captain

Post by areon »

Actually battlefield is easier to just revive people for points. It really reaches its heights though when you join a squad that actually goes after the missions the leader assigns. Then you can do cool stuff like sit on top of a building and never die while the enemy tries to retake the base. I've only played Battlefield 2 and my favorite map is the US v ME where it's the urban combat and is fun on both sides. The US starts on the hill with a house and has to cross a street to hit their turf, or the ME has to dig in and deal with snipers plus tanks. I forget what the name is for I've been out for months...
Pei Jia

If the egg's shell does not break, the chick will die without being born. We are the chick; the egg is the world. If the world's shell does not break, we will die without being born. Smash the world's shell! For the revolution of the world!
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Anyone still playing MTW? I recently downloaded the new Pike and Musket Mod. It seems to be quite cool. :)
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info
Xiahou Ping
Lieutenant

Post by Xiahou Ping »

areon wrote:Actually battlefield is easier to just revive people for points. It really reaches its heights though when you join a squad that actually goes after the missions the leader assigns. Then you can do cool stuff like sit on top of a building and never die while the enemy tries to retake the base. I've only played Battlefield 2 and my favorite map is the US v ME where it's the urban combat and is fun on both sides. The US starts on the hill with a house and has to cross a street to hit their turf, or the ME has to dig in and deal with snipers plus tanks. I forget what the name is for I've been out for months...
The problem with that is you get a horrible Kill Death ratio, because you get killed when you try and revive people ^_^. I think the map you mean is Strike at Karkand. That is the greatest map ever!
Zhang Ze 張则 zi měng​hǔ​ 猛虎 (22)
62-104*-33-34-70
Challenge II, Instructor II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Rupture II
Flawed
Lieutenant

Post by Flawed »

Galagros wrote:Anyone still playing MTW? I recently downloaded the new Pike and Musket Mod. It seems to be quite cool. :)

Whats MTW? o.o
Gao Song (26) - Location: Qi
Stats: 36-92*-35-57-72
Skills: Challenge II, Intimidate II, Qiangshu II, Raid II
-->Details<--
-->Biography<--
Chen Suli
Ensign

Post by Chen Suli »

Flawed wrote:

Whats MTW? o.o
Medieval total war, I think.
Chen Suli, Styled Shandian 閃電
(35) 89*-20-69-94*-53
Public Planner II, Civil Administrator III, Entrench, Military Administrator II.
Galagros
Administrator Emeritus

Post by Galagros »

Indeed, one of the best PC games of all time!
Chen Yu
Officer Info
Tian Dan, King of Qi
Officer Info
Zhong Ce
Officer Info