OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Mardagg
GameBreaker

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Mardagg »

I have doubt there will be much left after 3 rounds but if Spork allow it you can send 10 officers and some troops and try to help him out. did Kern agreed yet?
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

I think it's possible to reinforce, just spoke to Ann this morning to check to be sure with Kymvir.
If I don't hear from Kymvir by tomorrow, I'll make the decision and that would be to allow it in the same way as invasions. I mean, hard to imagine a defensive force can cross China in time but then again in End Game hard to imagine invasion forces doing the same. I'm not much about the history of these times but I do assume it has happened that a Han army has fought in a battle way of in the east like say Qi or Wu? Regardless, I'm inclined to allow it since we're allowing it for invasions.

Fact that you have allies or not is not important BTW, what we would need is permission via PM for invasions and in Admin Comm in defense situations, so in this case all three would have to confirm in their admin comms. I hear Kern is MIA for his vacation, so we might have to allow him a small delay if needed to get us the answer.

What is also funny is Liu Bang has not requested anyone's aid yet so all this is a bit premature
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Royalspork wrote:He wanted to move through the three kingdoms, but I told him he needed to drop some troops off in my land first.

Scorpion, how are you going to win without any of your items?
what?
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

Your equipment isn't posted within the invasion.
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

was not an error on my part. regardless, my OI reflects what I have. its also in OM.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

We don't enforce items being posted except for horses. When it comes to duel, even if your horse isn't posted, you'll have it. We need it posted in the battle format so that we specify it for escape rolls.

On another note, Go Habs Go!
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

It's all well and good that Zu Yanghei and Lin Yue are negotiating and all, but attackers still have to fight at least one engagement before they can try to flee, right? The only way they don't have to is if their home territory is attacked, and that's not the case here.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Wu fled without an engagement last turn, and it has been discussed with Phailak over IRC, it's essentially the same situation, but far worse for me (considering the fates of my allies!). Of course, should a decision be made otherwise by Ann and Kymvir, then I'll fight an engagement and flee after the first turn. Either way, I won't be able to reinforce either Henan or Han with my main army this turn though... >.>
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

You know, since I was involved in that situation, you'd think I'd remember it.

:(
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Haha! Yeah, silly you! And honestly, it was probably going to be worse for you that it would be for me... >.> I'd be willing to bet if Wu hadn't been able to withdraw without a fight, then they probably would've just stayed and taken over... Meanwhile, I still have a home and a reason to go back!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)