Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by gravenimages »

- - - = 'O'

According to Morse.

Just sayin'.

V1: Absentee
V2: Da Re, child Duke of Yin
V3: Ouhuan Bai Zhan
V4: Xiang Hin (the PC formerly known as Hin Wu) http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 69#p177169
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Well, I have to say this. It seems Lu Chen's new plot has failed since Cheng Deng went under! The guy never even opened poor little Lu Chen's letter.

Anyway, all the PTs are done and the turn ready to change!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

Does anyone else have a natural 100 stat yet? Besides Xiang Yu, of course. I'm wondering if my efforts via PT actually mean something!
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Not many people do. Yet, Krimzon and Mardagg are close on their commands if not already there.
Starring As:
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

Mardagg's at 96 Command, but Krimzon's only at 91.

Diminishing returns make it generally unwise to train a stat up that high. Of course, I'm not trying to max out a battle build or anything, so I've had the opportunity to grind my Charisma up all the way. I need to do something, stuck down where I am!
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

What are the odds that I would fail every single search roll in a game? I've done a search roll in at least 60% of the turns at 20% chance of success.

:|
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

Unlucky PT for our Kingdom: on 17 actions we miss 15 :? Even Tai Ju Li fail his 90% recruit attempt (thanks to his Diplomat III skill and his 93 Charm!!) :o We should make more sacrifice we have no choice :lol:

I got 96 command because I stop training at 92 the I did some nice brotherhood to get my PC to 96 :D 100 is something Sheng Feng you should be proud!!

BD are you feeding Belial with steroids??
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

I think everyone here needs a little education. Here's our science reading of the day.

A bit of light reading: HELL EXPLAINED
BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT

The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid-term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. There fore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct..... ...leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Mardagg wrote:Unlucky PT for our Kingdom: on 17 actions we miss 15 :? Even Tai Ju Li fail his 90% recruit attempt (thanks to his Diplomat III skill and his 93 Charm!!) :o We should make more sacrifice we have no choice :lol:

I got 96 command because I stop training at 92 the I did some nice brotherhood to get my PC to 96 :D 100 is something Sheng Feng you should be proud!!

BD are you feeding Belial with steroids??
On the first two pages of PTs, there was only one successful action out of everyone's search, patrol, and recruitment attempts. It was... very saddening. Very very very saddening. I asked Phailak if I could reroll everyone's attempts to give a second shot but he said no.
Starring As:
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

I'm jealous of Liu Bangers.... He got some good NPCs this turn!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)