OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Phailak »

Another problem is gains in morale from battle. There should be a set amount gained from victory, but morale gained from tactics should be reverted at end of battle.
Kymvir has already said that fleeing and such will be addressed
AaronH229
General

Post by AaronH229 »

Personally I am finding the whole situation where Ma Dieu is apparently goodness incarnate these days with everything he has done before this point ignored...well quite irritating. One of the reasons I am just ignoring the Imperial Council at it seems pointless. All it is a place where Ma Dieu can dictate all imperial policy.....same reason I am considering ignoring what my active officers want and just attacking Shen Feng anyway.....
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

As Churchill once said, "If Hitler invaded Hell, he'd give at least good reference to the Devil." Ma Dieu's being put in a good light by people who seen even a temporary benefit in it. That happens to be a lot of people right now...
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

I think I am a curse upon whatever battle I am assigned to. Seriously, I'm something like... 1/4 for actually being able to run the bloody things :(
Free city battles don't count.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

RuffRydeR wrote:As Churchill once said, "If Hitler invaded Hell, he'd give at least good reference to the Devil." Ma Dieu's being put in a good light by people who seen even a temporary benefit in it. That happens to be a lot of people right now...
Wow.

That was actually an insightful intelligent thing you just said Ruff. I'm pleased.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

AaronH229 wrote:Personally I am finding the whole situation where Ma Dieu is apparently goodness incarnate these days with everything he has done before this point ignored...well quite irritating. One of the reasons I am just ignoring the Imperial Council at it seems pointless. All it is a place where Ma Dieu can dictate all imperial policy.....same reason I am considering ignoring what my active officers want and just attacking Shen Feng anyway.....
Your active officers like me? Cool!

I'd be much more inclined to be on your side in things, and imposing more controls on Ma Dieu if, well, you hadn't attacked me. But you're making my choice for me. Which is fine, everyone wants to try to win, and you win by defeating everyone else. I just don't intend to pull a Baocen Peng and roll over to the first person to attack me.

The way to get more people on your side is not attacking the ones who are inclined to be sympathetic. So hopefully you pull back! I really do think there's bigger fish to fry first. I say this as the local southern minnow. Tasty but not very filling.
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

When I go fishing we almost never catch many big ones. You fry a lot of little fish and have a good sandwich.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
RuffRydeR
Little Lady Xia

Post by RuffRydeR »

There's not a lot of little fish in the pond right now though. Just a lot of fishermen.
Lei Anshui (21), Chief Aide
53-108*-34-81-78
Challenge I, Gongshu II, Haste II, Intimidate II, Yueshu II
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

RuffRydeR wrote:There's not a lot of little fish in the pond right now though. Just a lot of fishermen.
Looks like Mardagg and BD shared their little fish just fine, sorta.

And Spork and I seem to be happy. I dunno about anyone else. (Spork may be a little unhappy, what with the crappy morale thing)
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

I do see why they want to wrap this game up, given that most of the kingdoms being attacked, including some very large ones, haven't even bothered to make a reply this long after the deadline. What led this many people to become inactive, anyway? I understand a ruler disappearing here and there for real life, but entire kingdoms are basically vanishing.