OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Shen Feng
Colonel

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Shen Feng »

Phailak wrote:"Brother the city of Zhu should go to Shen Feng, he administers his lands well. Unifying Jiujiang has been long overdue and is a trivial matter which would leave Nanyang up for discussion and was really the only true gain for moving the army out of Chu. I still feel it is a very strategic location for us to have influence over, but the decision is yours."
I like the sound of this! I can gain a city even from a battle I'm not involved in.

More people should use strategies like this!
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

We reward loyalty!

We reward submission moar! :mrgreen:
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Shen Feng wrote:
Phailak wrote:"Brother the city of Zhu should go to Shen Feng, he administers his lands well. Unifying Jiujiang has been long overdue and is a trivial matter which would leave Nanyang up for discussion and was really the only true gain for moving the army out of Chu. I still feel it is a very strategic location for us to have influence over, but the decision is yours."
I like the sound of this! I can gain a city even from a battle I'm not involved in.

More people should use strategies like this!

But, erm.... Can you even do that? I don't think you can...
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Give a city? Sure you can, depending on the IC circumstances however, the people might decide they don't like the idea and rebel and become a free city.
AaronH229
General

Post by AaronH229 »

Nice how Fan Zeng seems to be a lover of Fan Zeng and has totally forgotten his writing to Yi Guang about how the man was a threat to be destroyed.....

Also nice how he seems to think Wu does not support the Emperor. We just despise Ma Dieu.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

AaronH229 wrote:Nice how Fan Zeng seems to be a lover of Fan Zeng and has totally forgotten his writing to Yi Guang about how the man was a threat to be destroyed.....

Also nice how he seems to think Wu does not support the Emperor. We just despise Ma Dieu.
Well I would hope Fan Zeng would love himself, we don't want a self loathing Prime Minister. Also very nice how everything that has happened since that letter was written is ignored.
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

Your attack on Sheng Feng just prove you are not loyal to the Emperor: Sheng Feng is well known to be loyal to the Emperor and you send your troops against him to seize his land, this was not a good IC move from my point of view anyway, maybe having 3 cities was more important for you than having Sheng Feng as ally??
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

What? Fan Zeng loves himself? I'll say old bean, don't we all? :wink:
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Now now, it's not the worst move possible when you think about it, IF it was orchestrated with BD. It solidifies the south and surrounds Chu :mrgreen:
Worst part is, even if there is no battle with BD, we are kind of contributing to the same objective :oops:
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

BD fleeing, TC surrendering. I smell some staff bias. CANADIAN.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II